Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What type of clothing will you wear? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136040)

Burntfruit 29-06-2020 11:22 PM

What type of clothing will you wear?

It does appear that the attire of the Ancient Greeks is very much in favour.

Even the architecture is common on the 'physical' astral planes.

What say you?

Elfin 30-06-2020 05:01 AM

Hi Burnfruit... Oohhh I think they look rather appealing. In fact I wear very long "floaty" dresses right down to ground now, not unlike that.... But only in an absolute heatwave , which as you know, we don't get here very often!!!! I like to tiptoe through the grass in bare feet admiring the flowers feeling the sun on my skin.... Heaven!

sky 30-06-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Burnfruit... Oohhh I think they look rather appealing. In fact I wear very long "floaty" dresses right down to ground now, not unlike that.... But only in an absolute heatwave , which as you know, we don't get here very often!!!! I like to tiptoe through the grass in bare feet admiring the flowers feeling the sun on my skin.... Heaven!

I'll be wearing self washing non ironing anything goes type :biggrin:

JosephineB 30-06-2020 09:09 AM

I like the look of those outfits OP. Not very practical to work in, but I suppose there wouldn't be any of that if we didn't want.

Elfin 30-06-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
I'll be wearing self washing non ironing anything goes type :biggrin:

Haha.. yes true. I don't iron now, so don't intend to in afterlife ( watch me be put in the blinking laundry room now I've said that !!).... ( Do we even wear clothes "up" there?) Lol.

Elfin 30-06-2020 03:21 PM

I know what I will wear. I'm going to be a beautiful Angel. Long blonde tumbling hair, untamed. I am going to wear a gown of blue ( it's got to be blue)...and of course the most brilliant white wings any one has ever seen. That will be me. And I'm going to look after all the little children and babies.

sky 30-06-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
I know what I will wear. I'm going to be a beautiful Angel. Long blonde tumbling hair, untamed. I am going to wear a gown of blue ( it's got to be blue)...and of course the most brilliant white wings any one has ever seen. That will be me. And I'm going to look after all the little children and babies.

Try Primark, they had lovely Blue Gowns and Angels Wings in the 'Dressing Up ' section quite reasonable :biggrin:

Elfin 30-06-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Try Primark, they had lovely Blue Gowns and Angels Wings in the 'Dressing Up ' section quite reasonable :biggrin:

Behave!!!!! Or I get my boyfriend ArchAngel Michael to sort you out!!!!!!

Burntfruit 01-07-2020 12:06 AM

The spirits say the Ancient Greek garb is both comfortable and elegant.

Elfin 01-07-2020 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
The spirits say the Ancient Greek garb is both comfortable and elegant.

I would agree with that Burnfruit.