Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Your 2020 Year Cards. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133243)

55Degrees 30-12-2019 04:59 PM

Your 2020 Year Cards.

Has anyone worked out their year cards for 2020 yet?

I'm thinking it's going to be a bumpy year for me as my cards are XVI Tower and VII Chariot. These are also my birth cards and I'll be interested to see how things are going to play out over the year when they come into full force :icon_eek:
I'm doing my 12 month forecast spread tomorrow so that may throw some light on things and whether I need buckle up for a white knuckle ride. :D

Pandora. 30-12-2019 07:31 PM

How do you calculate your year cards for 2020? I'm sure I did it some years ago but can't remember how :confused:

55Degrees 30-12-2019 08:43 PM

You add your day and month of birth to 2020

Mine is 9th March so I get 9+3+2+0+2+0= 16
16 =Tower, then add 1+6=7 = Chariot.

FairyCrystal 30-12-2019 09:06 PM

Nice reminder, thank you!
And nope, I haven't done it yet. Not even sure I did it for this year. I usually always check to see if it was correct or not.
I'm actually quite curious now to see what my year card would be :) Soon!

FairyCrystal 30-12-2019 09:09 PM

Oh, if I calculate it, which I never do, it's 13 + 4. So Death and Emperor. Makes sense to me.
But I always do a spread for the new year, then I pull a year card from the MA.

Pandora. 30-12-2019 09:22 PM

Thanks. Mine works out to be 37, so 3 + 7 = 10. The good old Wheel of Fortune. Not sure if that's going to be good or not, given the ups and downs of the Wheel.

55Degrees 30-12-2019 10:34 PM

@Pandora
Wheel & Magician.
Interesting year ahead, creating opportunities and somd that just seem to 'happen' at the right time. Create your own destiny (with a bit of good fortune assisting you). Take your opportunities and run with them, see how far you can go.
Nice.

Pandora. 31-12-2019 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55Degrees
@Pandora
Wheel & Magician.
Interesting year ahead, creating opportunities and somd that just seem to 'happen' at the right time. Create your own destiny (with a bit of good fortune assisting you). Take your opportunities and run with them, see how far you can go.
Nice.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about The Magician. Funnily enough, I did a New Year Spread last night and The Magician was the overall theme for the year ahead.

Makes sense. Thanks for the additional info interp. :hug:

Clover 31-12-2019 01:09 AM

Heya 55,

I won't be doing one this year. I didn't do a personal one last year either. Personal preference. I am not closed to it either, I was thinking of doing it with the deck; majestic earth tarot. Its more nature/earth focused, not so much archetypes. Too bad It won't be mailed to me until after the New year.

Good luck with your reading. I remember getting a Tower one year for the year ahead. It was health related, I came down very sick but my health was revolutionized and I am the healthiest I have ever been ( till this day!) Towers are blessings!

:D

Edit: My tarot birth cards for this year are The Devil & The Lovers . Cripe! :laughing6:
I am a Capricorn anyways, so the Devil is my specialty. I think its career and personal ambition/goal related. I got a big race this year too, so working with a lot of passion

Aglaya 31-12-2019 04:27 AM

I'm doing it for the first time- calculating my card for the year, and my cards are Devil/ Lovers. Seems to be a challenge, as the coming new year might be considered as Double Judgement (20 20).