Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   PRAYING & GETTING RESULTS (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131351)

BigJohn 22-09-2019 06:00 PM

PRAYING & GETTING RESULTS

I suspect those who pray, pray differently then others. Please tell us how you pray in order to get results. Thank you.

Miss Hepburn 22-09-2019 11:23 PM

I do what Jesus said to do. Believe and receive...believe it has already been given;
knowing God has heard your prayer...and as Paul said,..."...how will He not also,
along with himself, graciously give us all things?' Romans somewhere

It's a done deal, never have doubt...ever....for a second...ever.

inavalan 23-09-2019 12:42 AM

Prayer, like meditation, is a form of self-hypnosis that opens a line of communication with your source of higher knowledge and guidance, according to your beliefs.

Relax your physical, quiet your thoughts, focus inwards with an attitude of mild unbiased expectation, ask and be open to receive input.

You can stay open for guidance, initiate a dialogue, or make requests.

The experience will fit your beliefs and expectations, so you have to be careful not to subjectively affect the experience more than you want to.

ocean breeze 23-09-2019 06:43 PM

I use prayer as an expression of gratitude. Often it happens while i'm running or watching a sunset at the beach. In which i look up at the sky and say "thank you, thank you so much for this experience." Or sometimes i'll say "may i continue on this path." And i always get what i want in the long run. I don't know who or what i'm praying to or if there is some higher power or not. But that really isn't all that important to me anyway.

Miss Hepburn 24-09-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Please tell us how you pray in order to get results.

To encourage I will also tell of the results, hope that's ok.

To get results when I do healings?
It's more of a command...no asking, no real prayer. I talk right to the Holy Spirit....
"Heal this person...from head to toe completely...none of this vegetable stuff." Ha...I really said that. :D....ha, no vegetable stuff.

That was for the dying person on life support keeping her alive, in a coma in the ICU.
By morning she was sitting up, smiling and talking...all life support taken away. Thank you, Lord.

Another amazing time...again, secretly inside, with my arm on a guy's shoulder after him telling me his terrible health issues...
I strongly with such directed force inside, imagine gritting your teeth power...I told the Holy Spirit to heal this guy of everything!
This guy knew I was 'way into God'...but don't think I told him I do healings....thru the Holy Spirit, (we all know we don't do it!):notworthy:

Oh brother...no insurance, so many problems plaguing him for so long...he was scared and very down...what was he gonna do?
Anyway, I saw him a month later, but didn't recognize him for a minute...
but his arms were open saying my name, so happy to see me...he had cut his beard and hair,
got rid of his homeless clothes and looked 'normal' (as in, showered and clean).
That's when he told me, "You healed me that night". Well, I guess so!
Praise God.

I kinda just tell the Holy Spirit and never think of it again.
Why? Paul said ...This is the confidence when we approach God - that He hears us...and knowing
He hears us we know we have what we have asked of Him
...from memory- 1 John somewhere.

But, I acknowledge God in all my ways...He knows I have 100% love and confidence and trust in Him...
there is no wavering in my being about this.
Does that make a difference in results ...oh yeah.

I hope this encourages people...and gives them hope and inspiration.:hug:
Nothing is impossible with God.

ImthatIm 24-09-2019 02:36 AM

Nice read. Thanks MissH. Thank you for your trust.
I just did not get the vegetable comment.

Miss Hepburn 25-09-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Nice read. Thanks MissH. Thank you for your trust.
I just did not get the vegetable comment.

The woman in the coma could have come out of it with no life support needed, conscious
and have been a vegetable! :icon_eek: Great! lol.
Thus, haha...."None of this vegetable stuff!".with a wave of my hand from foot to head.
I talk pretty straight as I would with a friend to God.
I make myself laugh. :tongue: He is very approachable, btw....
I know now why Hafiz calls Him, The Friend. He is! And the best Friend.:smile:

Came here to post something Abraham-Hicks said:

True healers know that wellness is the order of the day, so they do not allow themselves,
even for a moment,
to see anything other than that.

(I would add...you see total health, total success....why?
Because healing and health is God's Will, period.
It's us that create the disharmony or disease.
The power of this knowledge is tremendous in healing.) :hug3:

Jainarayan 25-09-2019 01:51 PM

Ordinarily I just talk to the Gods, mostly to Krishna.
  • I once did a 40 day promise of a daily japa round of Goddess Lakshmi's gayatri mantra for some financial help. A round is usually 108 repetitions (there are other numbers). It usually took about 40 minutes. I felt like she helped (and has been helping).
  • I did a daily 11 repetition japa of a Lord Hanuman mantra for my job. I promised to continue the japa until my request was fulfilled. I felt it worked.

lomax 26-09-2019 05:34 AM

From my own experience,we all have allready spirit allies and aspects of our selves that we're not aware of.

When someone attempts to connect with beings and spirits,the allies get in the middle.They might give you the result you want or let you believe that you truly reached the spirit you wanted.

A legit manifestation driven completely by our lower selfs,propably will result to a serious energy drain,or you might get what you want,but you'll also find your self loosing something else from other aspects of your life.

This is one reason why prayers regarding manifestation are not allways work.
Most of the times it's for our own good.

Also there's an angelic who regulates your energies (they are not unlimited).If you have to face a major event in the near future,the being will hold back your attempts to manifest things you want,saving your energies for later.Some people know how to bypass this being and bring their desires to manifest,but almost allways it comes with a price.It's like taking power from one place,transfering it to another one.

lomax 26-09-2019 06:30 AM

For example Josephine Maccarthy described the whole thing after she contacted this angel.The being showed to her in vision,the pots of life.They were vessels,filled with power and energy.

She took the power from the vessel of financial and social stability,and putted it on the health one.
The next days her health status were increased dramaticaly,but she lost her job and her income.