Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What is the oddest thing you ever did with crystals? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139416)

Bubbles 06-03-2021 09:08 PM

What is the oddest thing you ever did with crystals?

Apart from charging your water, or digging a hole in your backyard to cleanse them naturally..

Back in 2016 there was this summer rain and I just was just holding my yellow calcite sphere at the window for rain to wash it. I stayed there for like 10 minutes, a neighbor saw me and I am sure he shook his head. Poor me, later on to find that calcite should be nowhere near water...

I once asked desperately around 4 years ago in a crystal chat, to tell me what the yoni egg is as they kept talking about, nobody wanted to tell me. I said I want one too and they all laughed, but I said nevermind, must be some shape of a crystal. Later on I asked at a crystal boutique festival, about yoni eggs :redface: I even told them I am into crystals and that I NEED it (mind you, I am M)

well, the answers came.. and I didn't need it anymore lol :tongue:

Besides charging water in the past, something I don't do anymore, I once charged with crystal energy a pizza. I realized that won't work since the pizza will get cold, so I told to myself the charging was done :wink:

Castor 07-03-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbles
I once charged with crystal energy a pizza. I realized that won't work since the pizza will get cold, so I told to myself the charging was done :wink:

Haha, love that!

Maybe the oddest thing is that I kiss my crystals. Well … it’s not odd at all. For me it’s not.

It’s my way of showing them deep appreciation and gratitude for being here in my apartment, instead of living happily in the ground, in their natural environment, where they could grow and evolve in a natural way.

It’s like kissing an animal on the head. It’s a way of thanking them for their wonderful existence and willingness to be here and interact with me.

BigJohn 07-03-2021 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbles

Apart from charging your water, or digging a hole in your backyard to cleanse them naturally..

Back in 2016 there was this summer rain and I just was just holding my yellow calcite sphere at the window for rain to wash it. I stayed there for like 10 minutes, a neighbor saw me and I am sure he shook his head. Poor me, later on to find that calcite should be nowhere near water...

I once asked desperately around 4 years ago in a crystal chat, to tell me what the yoni egg is as they kept talking about, nobody wanted to tell me. I said I want one too and they all laughed, but I said nevermind, must be some shape of a crystal. Later on I asked at a crystal boutique festival, about yoni eggs :redface: I even told them I am into crystals and that I NEED it (mind you, I am M)

well, the answers came.. and I didn't need it anymore lol :tongue:

Besides charging water in the past, something I don't do anymore, I once charged with crystal energy a pizza. I realized that won't work since the pizza will get cold, so I told to myself the charging was done :wink:

You mentioned Yellow Calcite:
Years ago, a person had a raw piece of Yellow Calcite and wanted it smoothed. They asked me how long would it take to make it smooth. I told them only a few 'moments'. I took the piece out in back, dipped her in this one pail, took her out and then dipped her in a pail of water. I immediately shook her and returned her to her owner nicely smoothed. He was amazed and liked her new appearance.

Miss Hepburn 07-03-2021 03:06 PM

Cute topic! :)

Leaving a selenite in my pocket and dissolving it in the washing machine!!!!!
Good thing they're cheap!!!!!
Kissing them isn't odd! :tongue:
Odd is writing uplifting words on my water jugs for refills.:laughing6:
(Compassion, peace, calm, forgiveness...)

Bill1673 07-03-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Cute topic! :)

Leaving a selenite in my pocket and dissolving it in the washing machine!!!!!
Good thing they're cheap!!!!!
Kissing them isn't odd! :tongue:
Odd is writing uplifting words on my water jugs for refills.:laughing6:
(Compassion, peace, calm, forgiveness...)

An added plus... since they dissolved there was no clanking in the dryer. That's a win!!

Bubbles 12-03-2021 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill1673
An added plus... since they dissolved there was no clanking in the dryer. That's a win!!

Haha :laughing11: indeed

Also let's not forget, that right after the washing was done, all the clothes were infused with Selenite, therefore that's a double win ! :walk:

telah777 13-03-2021 08:01 PM

This may seem like a weird thing, but I have fun doing this: I have lots of crystals and I can take a journey into the crystal and see the world within and I can also call out the beings that live in the crystals and they come out of the crystal and into my house and we talk. I did this with the Archturans that live in the moldivite stone which is actually called Artcuris, thats the planet they are from. I have clairvoyant and telepathic abilities. I'm writing a book about my experiences.