Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What is death? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130558)

Honza 31-07-2019 12:57 PM

What is death?

Is death the reason for our present situation? If there was no death then would we be existing in heaven or perfection?

I understand that death is part and parcel of the whole deal. Any perfection contains death as part of itself.

However what actually IS death? Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

Is death the primary obstacle to our happiness?

neil 31-07-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Is death the reason for our present situation? If there was no death then would we be existing in heaven or perfection?

I understand that death is part and parcel of the whole deal. Any perfection contains death as part of itself.

However what actually IS death? Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

So Honza, after all of the posts & replies that you must have at least glanced at, have you not come to realized that there is no death....sentient life can not be extinguished.

The Earthly body does not die, it only decays as we leave it behind on Earth, as we disconnect from it eventually.
We are only connected to it by the silver cord, as it is refered to.

When a person has disconnected from the flesh, that person realizes that they have only moved seamlessly away from the flesh, in the same way as a person does, as they effect an out of body experience. They look at their body, & they then realize.....("that they, did not die").

THERE IS NO DEATH....& THE ONLY THING GAINED FROM DISCONNECTING FROM THE FLESH, IS LIBERATION & FREEDOM FROM THE FLESH. & AT THAT MOMENT OF LIBERATION, WE ARE STILL THE VERY SAME PERSON.

We are only here on this planet & connected to it "the flesh", because the one & only father creator of the universe, designed it that way. because he designed it that we could only create our offspring in an organic situation via an organic flesh body. & once we have created offspring, in our own essence & likeness, or, that we may not want to create any off spring, we can effect our disconnection from the flesh & leave the flesh & the Earth life behind for ever more.

It is really that simple.

If the creator designed it all, so that we could be given our identity from our folks, in their essence & likeness, without the nessesity of the male/female mix of organic DNA, & to be able to accompolish it, as beings without the flesh body, then there would not have been a nessesity for creator to have created the galaxies, planets & nor the Earth.

But obviously the father creator, had to design & create the galaxies so that the first parents could be placed on Earth, so that they could combine their DNA, in order to create life, in their own essence & likeness.

Believe it or not.

PS...the only primary obstacle to our happiness, is evil thoughts & actions...ie:- unlovingness.

summer26 31-07-2019 03:37 PM

Evolution requires death to promote adaptive life.

lemex 31-07-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summer26
Evolution requires death to promote adaptive life.

.... and it seems continuation. A secret of it.

lemex 31-07-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

In my view there is no such things as that, only birth. The body does not move forward, imo of course consciousness awakes. Evolution, as was noted.

utopiandreamchild 31-07-2019 06:20 PM

I think death is the end of us. I don't believe in life after death. However I could be wrong.

Starman 31-07-2019 07:12 PM

Death is not a "what," it is a process, part of a continuing journey. We are energy,
energy that can neither be created nor destroyed, that is going through a continuous
transformational process.

We are being re-born and we are dying, every day of our human existence. Cells in our
physical body are being born and are dying everyday. But we are not our physical body,
nor are we our thoughts or emotions.

What we are is much grander than that. The problem is that people are so closely
identified with their physical body and that is why they refer to the transition we
call death as a "what." Everything is on its way somewhere, nothing stands still,
change happens.

There are now more than 7-billion people in this world, if there were no death there
would be more than 80-billion people in this world right now; which would have a
devastating effect on this planet.

When you think about death you might also want to think about birth, as the coming
and going are garments cut from the same cloth; with each ending there is a beginning
and with each beginning there is and ending.

ocean breeze 31-07-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

However what actually IS death?

Interesting questions. I don't have much answers just ideas. Perhaps death is freedom.

Quote:

Maybe death enhances our happiness.

Quote:

What is heaven or perfection anyway? Your definition.

Quote:

Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

Maybe everything is already functioning in natural harmony but we fail to see it.

When i die maybe i can come back and answer more accurately.

Ghost_Rider_1970 31-07-2019 11:31 PM

Quote:

To me death is as natural and beautiful as life. Where we can't have one without the other. So as Heaven and Hell is nothing more than what we make of our time as incarnated beings, death is simply our transition back to Universal Consciousness from where we came :smile:

inavalan 01-08-2019 12:14 AM

Your death is the end of an incarnation of the essence that is incarnated as you-here-and-now. It feels like waking up from a dream ("non-lucid" in most cases).