Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   That 6th Sense (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132962)

Lynn 11-12-2019 03:28 PM

That 6th Sense

Hello

The other day at work I was really feeling "off" and I did not really know why. I was put in a department that I can wok in but its not one I prefer to work in. I too was not feeling like I wanted to be around customers (I work retail) something was just off.

One that I work with noted that I was not the normal me so I said I just have a bad feeling about that department today something is off. It feels bad like something construction wise is off with things there. She was like OMG I hope your wrong....and I said maybe its just the land as its new construction.

We left it at that and I worked the day off the floor as much as I could.

We had an event that day a shoplifter tried to exit the "fire door" with a buggy of stuff and got the cart stuck. She said to a clerk that someone leaned on the door but she was seen trying to go out.

We followed her around as much as we could and sure enough she walked right out the main store door with all the merchandise. We could do nothing about it but let her go.

The next day the one that noted I had been off the day before said "you sure nailed it yesterday" with that feeling of something going down. That was it I had a bad feeling something was going to happen. It could have been a very dangerous situation if we had not let her just leave. If a customer had challenged her or caused aggression. This one is "dangerous" and does not work alone we were told. So I had that feeling for a reason.

Too I did note that the fire door is not fitted right, too I know what to look for. Most would not see it unless you know construction, makes me wonder what else is not done right.

Lynn

Lucky 11-12-2019 05:48 PM

Wow! Great validation, though an unfortunate event. Proof we should trust our intuition!

Anala 12-12-2019 01:20 PM

While sometimes it is profound, other times it is that simple nudge, that put us at a crossroad of choice to listen, or not. Like that nudge, of a thing forgotten on the table, to walk back in the house to get it. Realizing this moment was meant to be. All which makes one a minute late and then as the next few moments pass in slow motion, there is beauty. Down the road, there are deer in the field or hawk hovering, hunting for breakfast or eagle perched on a fence post watching you pass by.

John32241 12-12-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn

Too I did note that the fire door is not fitted right, too I know what to look for. Most would not see it unless you know construction, makes me wonder what else is not done right.

Lynn

Hi,

I find that many things like that have been compromized. Computer hardware and software, consumer electronics are the most noticable to me.

We are coming out of a dark time where things which were done improperly was not noticed. Now we have more light and are able to be aware of small and larger shortcomings. Crimes of all kind which were always present will surface in our society and become known.

Humanity is Starting to awaken. There 6th sense will increase as well.

John