Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Exploring The Earth (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130707)

ocean breeze 17-01-2020 08:14 AM

My good friend, Mr. Death. (aka grim reaper)

My good friend Mr. Death is always breathing down my neck. How lucky i am. :D

JosephineB 17-01-2020 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
My good friend, Mr. Death. (aka grim reaper)

My good friend Mr. Death is always breathing down my neck. How lucky i am. :D

:icon_eek:

JosephineB 17-01-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

No, not from today. From a few years back while helping a relative shovel the snow. I'm actually good friends with the Grim Reaper. I have a picture with the grim reaper as well. I often meet him/her at our hangout place:

It's quite peaceful and interesting having a walk around a graveyard I find. Sad too, with the children's graves.

ocean breeze 18-01-2020 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
It's quite peaceful and interesting having a walk around a graveyard I find. Sad too, with the children's graves.

I normally read the tombstones as well. I remember reading on a tombstone: "To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world." It was one of the most beautiful thing i've read.

JosephineB 18-01-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

I normally read the tombstones as well. I remember reading on a tombstone: "To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world." It was one of the most beautiful thing i've read.

That is beautiful.
This one I haven't seen on a headstone, but read of one saying "you were loved". Simply but poignant I thought.

JosephineB 24-01-2020 01:57 PM

Hi OB, Do you have any recommendations for how I can post pictures or photos on SF? My photo allowance on SF has been used up. It'll have to be something on my laptop as my tablet won't store anymore apps. Thanks.

ocean breeze 24-01-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Hi OB, Do you have any recommendations for how I can post pictures or photos on SF? My photo allowance on SF has been used up. It'll have to be something on my laptop as my tablet won't store anymore apps. Thanks.

I use an image hosting site. I recommend imgur.com. Its easy and user friendly. Just upload the photo to the site by clicking Add Photos. Click BBCode and paste it on the forum if you want to share the image here or anywhere else.

Ended up making dark chocolate brownies

Ciona 24-01-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

There's something so endearing about a man in oven mitts :D :hug3:

ocean breeze 25-01-2020 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciona
There's something so endearing about a man in oven mitts :D :hug3:

Real men belong in the kitchen. :wink: I'd serve you some brownies.

Ciona 25-01-2020 06:49 AM

Quote:

I'd serve you some brownies.

One day in a different life we'll hang out. :smile: Aw thanks!

Quote:

Real men belong in the kitchen. :wink:

Uh huh, sure. :icon_thumleft: