Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Vegetarian & Vegan (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Love Being Vegan (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75583)

seanssf 03-10-2014 06:42 PM

Love Being Vegan

Hi :smile:

Just thought i'd mention how great it has been so far having transformed my diet from meat and garbage mostly, to now being vegan.

This is the first time i have loved eating what i eat, the taste buds are back :D The selection of foods and recipes are amazing. I'm almost trying to edge myself forward to going fully raw just to feel the added health benefits as well.

I have so much energy now. I never thought i could give up meat but now i don't know how i used to eat it. All the poor animals that are suffering makes me very sad, they should be left alone to be free. I'm so glad i now have no part in that but really wish it would end and that everyone would experience the benefits of being vegan :D

Love & Peace :happy3:

knightofalbion 03-10-2014 07:04 PM

Good for you!

mogenblue 11-10-2014 12:45 PM

Whisky is vegan too, you know... :D

Heaven 12-10-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mogenblue
Whisky is vegan too, you know... :D

lol, you had to mention that mogenblue! lol :tongue:

Heaven 12-10-2014 05:55 PM

That's great seanssf!! :thumbsup:

mogenblue 12-10-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heaven
lol, you had to mention that mogenblue! lol :tongue:

Well, seanssf is from Scotland and whisky is scottish too. What else could I do?

:D

kralaro 12-10-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanssf
Hi :smile:

Just thought i'd mention how great it has been so far having transformed my diet from meat and garbage mostly, to now being vegan.

This is the first time i have loved eating what i eat, the taste buds are back :D The selection of foods and recipes are amazing. I'm almost trying to edge myself forward to going fully raw just to feel the added health benefits as well.

I have so much energy now. I never thought i could give up meat but now i don't know how i used to eat it. All the poor animals that are suffering makes me very sad, they should be left alone to be free. I'm so glad i now have no part in that but really wish it would end and that everyone would experience the benefits of being vegan :D

Love & Peace :happy3:

Thanks for sharing :)

Pagandell 12-10-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanssf
Hi :smile:Just thought i'd mention how great it has been so far having transformed my diet from meat and garbage mostly, to now being vegan.This is the first time i have loved eating what i eat, the taste buds are back :D The selection of foods and recipes are amazing. I'm almost trying to edge myself forward to going fully raw just to feel the added health benefits as well.I have so much energy now. I never thought i could give up meat but now i don't know how i used to eat it. All the poor animals that are suffering makes me very sad, they should be left alone to be free. I'm so glad i now have no part in that but really wish it would end and that everyone would experience the benefits of being vegan :D Love & Peace :happy3:

Yeah ........... I just cant get my head round the suffering, how come we let it carry on, its beyond me.

Time for change I say. :dontknow:

Tobi 14-10-2014 12:22 AM

I happen to think vegan food is just so scrumptious anyway. I am not a totally raw food person, even though I do like quite a lot of raw food, I do like cooked as well. Make me happy, give me Nut burgers....brown rice....gravy....steamed broccoli...lentil stew with hunks of toasted garlic Ciabatta....Or curry made from winter squash, onions, potatoes, with roast Pumpkin seeds on top
All comforting Autumn-Winter dishes, and something to look forward to next to the log fire in the evening....

Squatchit 14-10-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
Or curry made from winter squash, onions, potatoes, with roast Pumpkin seeds on top

That sounds just like what we are planning for tomorrow. Except it's a carrot & pumpkin curry. Never made it before, but it sounds yummy. :smile: