Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Two amazing sources of life. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141173)

mickiel 15-08-2021 04:01 PM

Two amazing sources of life.

In rev.22, the river of the water of life is coming out of the very throne of God and Christ. Clear as crystal. It's feeding a tree of life that gives it's leaves for the healing of the nations every month. Two sources of life, and notice we are in eternity yet this tree gives it's leaves every month. A month is a measure of time , so time does exist in eternity.

mickiel 16-08-2021 07:16 PM

Time will exist in eternity.

mickiel 16-08-2021 07:31 PM

During the kingdom of God in eternity , Satan will be bound for 1000 years then set loose. Those years are time being counted in eternity, and God existing with it.

mickiel 16-08-2021 09:21 PM

We see water and fire always around God. Its on his very throne. As John was given this extraordinary look at God, he said he looked like Carnelian , which is an orange gem, and jasper , which is a red colored quartz crystal. So John saw God as having a dark complexion, and Jesus is probably the same.

mickiel 17-08-2021 11:08 AM

In Rev. 22:16 Jesus is from the root of David. In 1Sam.16:12 David's skin color was "Ruddy", or dark red.

mickiel 18-08-2021 07:51 PM

Eternity is endless time, so there is time in eternity. There is nothing wrong with time , it's not sinful , it's not against God. Why are some trying to remove time from eternity?

ayar415 19-08-2021 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickiel
Eternity is endless time, so there is time in eternity. There is nothing wrong with time , it's not sinful , it's not against God. Why are some trying to remove time from eternity?

Time is definitely not sinful. I agree with you on that. If you define "eternity" as endless time, then ongoing time - as in the clock going tick tock tick tock and never stops - is endless.

The reason why some try to remove time from eternity is because they define "eternity" as the timeless state.

Miss Hepburn 19-08-2021 02:19 AM

What does .ini mean?
If it is a typo -I can get rid of it.

mickiel 19-08-2021 09:57 AM

Yes it's a typo, sorry I tried to get rid of it. Thanks.

mickiel 19-08-2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayar415
Time is definitely not sinful. I agree with you on that. If you define "eternity" as endless time, then ongoing time - as in the clock going tick tock tick tock and never stops - is endless.

The reason why some try to remove time from eternity is because they define "eternity" as the timeless state.

Yes , I think they exclude it in error. Eternity is not timeless in my view. I recall the strange story of Satan being bound for one thousand years in the kingdom and then loosed. I have my doubts about God doing such a thing after all that "Time passing in eternity", but any how the point is it's 1000 years being counted down in eternity. We all know years are time. And this is a thousand of them tick toking while we are living in eternity.