Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   If I Seem Absent (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137137)

Lynn 13-09-2020 04:28 PM

If I Seem Absent

Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

Anala 13-09-2020 04:49 PM

Lynn,

Sending you love and compassion and hopes for a speedy recovery. Please take care of you. :hug2:

janielee 13-09-2020 04:52 PM

Lynn,

So incredibly sorry to hear this.

Please take care of yourself and likewise, wishing you good health and love.

Jl

sky 13-09-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

If I seem not to be getting back to your PM or not active here I have been dealing with some health issues.

I have had severe Sciatica since the Covid 19 Pandemic hit, was 6 weeks almost bed ridden. Then the other day getting ready for work I was hit with the worst pain you can get. Bent over and sweating bullets, off to the Emergency I went. I had a kidney stone on top of it all. That has passed and I am with a chiropractor for my sciatica so I am on the mend.

I have been on some very strong pain meds so I have not been doing readings or replying to deeper level PM.

Today I am going to see if I can go pain med free as I am to be back at work tomorrow.

Lynn
SF Admin

Get well soon :hug2:

Native spirit 13-09-2020 09:17 PM

Get well soon Lynn

Namaste

BigJohn 13-09-2020 11:31 PM

►►►► GET BETTER

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Lynn
SF Admin

As far as I am concerned, you have been doing an excellent job.
I personally appreciated what you did for me today. Your act of kindness is deeply appreciated by me.

As for Kidney stones?

I have passed them before....... I know a little bit of what you are talking about.

As for back problems...... I have had my share.

All I can say is I hope the best for you. I am sending you my prayers, healings and comfort.

Please do get better.

jojobean 18-09-2020 07:19 PM

best wishes for a speedy recovery Lynn!! I hope you feel better soon

MysticRose 19-09-2020 07:58 PM

Love, Light and a Blessed Healing to you!

Pastthemirror 23-09-2020 07:30 AM

Hope you feel better soon

StrandedSnowMonkey 23-09-2020 12:39 PM

All the best! Take care