Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Non Duality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128777)

Unseeking Seeker 16-04-2019 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
All,

These quotes from the reference below certainly helped me answer Miss Hepburn's excellent question...as they may help you, too!

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary. A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin. A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself. No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...

"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God. Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Otherwise, "I and my Father are One" could not be true, do you see?

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Hmmm ... the beauty of simplification :smile:

Miss Hepburn 16-04-2019 03:47 AM

Quote:

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary.
A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin.
A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself.
No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...
"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God.
Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Oh my.
I am going to copy this so I can read it every day.

guthrio 16-04-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh my.
I am going to copy this so I can read it every day.

Miss Hepburn,

... Infinite Essence 'r us!

Miss Hepburn 16-04-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Miss Hepburn,
... Infinite Essence 'r Us!

We could open up a Metaphysical Store with that name!!! :hello:

anthony c 29-04-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

All,

These quotes from the reference below certainly helped me answer Miss Hepburn's excellent question...as they may help you, too!

"A rose, is the ‘Invisible’ (God) manifesting AS a rose. A canary, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a canary. A dolphin, is the ‘Invisible’ manifesting As a dolphin. A man, is ‘God’ manifesting As a man. No living ‘thing’ has any ‘being’ of itself. No matter what you are looking at, you are looking at the Source. (‘God’), manifesting as that ‘thing’."

and...

"Here is the paradox, No one has ever seen ‘God’, yet no one has ever seen anything other than God. Not only is the ‘human’ race ALL ONE, we are ONE with every thing in the universe."

Otherwise, "I and my Father are One" could not be true, do you see?

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Ohh wowwww you have open my eyes, thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Since studying non duality i always looked at stuff and thought like if i look really hard God will appear like i would see things spiritually. I finally see God in everything now and just saying that i have tears in my eyes. Very beautiful!!!

guthrio 30-04-2019 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony c
Ohh wowwww you have open my eyes, thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Since studying non duality i always looked at stuff and thought like if i look really hard God will appear like i would see things spiritually. I finally see God in everything now and just saying that i have tears in my eyes. Very beautiful!!!

Hi Anthony c,

... I am very happy for your realization, re-cognizing Your True Self in the mirror of Creation :smile:

ImthatIm 30-04-2019 12:59 PM

Electrons in all
BE it Big or small
Massing whirling
Life is all swirling
How do we vibrate
Electrons to an excitable rate
Photons do permeate
To that higher state
Light Love do radiate
((:icon_sunny:))
^^^^^^

Miss Hepburn 30-04-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Electrons in all
BE it Big or small
Massing whirling
Life is all swirling
How do we vibrate
Electrons to an excitable rate
Photons do permeate
To that higher state
Light Love do radiate
((:icon_sunny:))
^^^^^^

You are just the best!!:hug3:

Joe6pack 30-04-2019 06:02 PM

I go for the notion god is every thing , so every one sees god already , how ever some might see more of it as in looking deeper and beyond the surface of things . how ever anyone can have it his own way . if your a soul who loves words and 'the word' perhaps get a XXL felt tip pen and write the word god on all and every thing around you , so as to experience god in your favorite way , by his word in writing , for those more visual inspired perhaps draw images of god on all around you so you can see him every where . want to go further ? I am sure you can ,I guess the end is not easy to find in this unlimited exploration

anthony c 30-04-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Hi Anthony c,

... I am very happy for your realization, re-cognizing Your True Self in the mirror of Creation :smile:

Thank you very glad i did :)