Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Activating the Light 12/21/20 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138399)

Nameless 21-12-2020 02:54 PM

Activating the Light 12/21/20

A channeling for today, 12/21/20. I asked for a lot of guides.

I am surrounding myself in a bubble of the white light of the holy spirit.

There is a celebration going on today in the upper realms. Today is a day to go within and connect to your higher self, holding hands and go up higher in your consciousness and free yourself of the vibration of 3D and shake it off like a dog shakes after its bath, shake off all the muck and mire, fear and phobias, tears and tragedies, leave those vibrations behind. Ask the Sky for cleansing these from your auric fields today and allow the light in to take their place, to take their space. Fill yourself up with the light, feel it fill you up.

DNA code activated, activating, light codes activating, transmuting, de-
stressing, calming, peaceful, flowing energy of light going through us, seeping into our pores, our 3D bodies and shining forth to others. You do not need to be in the same room or the same house to shine your light. Light is instant, and goes out from you instantly to others, to the world, to make it available for others who are asking and seeking the same thing, lighting up the world with white light.

You can all do this now, you don’t have to wait, just asking and allowing and sending light to others activates this light and transmits it

The light codes that are streaming down today can be accessed by everyone, whether anyone realizes it or not. A simple act of kindness amplifies, a smile amplifies, a laugh amplified, joy amplified, fun amplified, peace amplified, happiness amplified. Your auric fields are being filled with light. Breathe it in. White light, solar light, fresh from the world.

Being in the light changes everyone in the 3D realm, this white light permeates everything. You are all the diamonds it is being activated from within. As you breathe it in, it shines out of all of the darkness within you and transmutes it and reflects this white light back into the collective of human in fractal waves of light.

This portal in time and space creates a white lightwave of epic proportions for everyone to access. It is not something that you do anything about, it just is.

Picture the earth below you as you hover over it, filled with this white light as you surround the earth with this white light, white light is instant, it happens simultaneously as you think it, so you bathe the world in this white light, encompassing it, surrounding it, bathing it.

Sit in this white light for a moment and feel this as energy. Light is instant, instantaneous, flowing, surrounding, being, illuminating the dark, lighting up the world with white light, holding the white light stable as a beam of light from your pineal gland onto the earth, activating this light upon the earth through this portal of time, this day upon the earth, this sacred day of 12/21, the light shines bright and is amplified by the lightworkers sharing this light with the world. With the grid.

Peace on Earth.

Miss Hepburn 21-12-2020 03:34 PM

Nice! :smile:

ImthatIm 21-12-2020 08:40 PM

Let it flow, radiate, and grow.****:icon_sunny:***

linen53 29-12-2020 09:45 PM

I'm enjoying these Nameless. TY.

Nameless 30-12-2020 02:07 AM

Your welcome :) I enjoy them too.