Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Herkimer diamond (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137563)

LibraTaurusEnergy23 21-10-2020 09:12 PM

Herkimer diamond
 
I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I canít stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.

LibraTaurusEnergy23 21-10-2020 09:31 PM

Herkimer
 
Pictures welcome!

BigJohn 22-10-2020 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I canít stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.


I was 'brought up' on Herkimer Diamonds.

If you can afford her, go back and make her part of your life.

LibraTaurusEnergy23 22-10-2020 04:38 AM

Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? Iím intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response Iím convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just Iím trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know itís funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if itís meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I canít stop thinking about it and now look at me I canít stop thinking about it. Iím going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....

BigJohn 22-10-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? Iím intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response Iím convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just Iím trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know itís funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if itís meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I canít stop thinking about it and now look at me I canít stop thinking about it. Iím going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....


I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!

LibraTaurusEnergy23 23-10-2020 01:08 AM

What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......

LibraTaurusEnergy23 23-10-2020 01:48 AM

Picture attached
 
1 Attachment(s)
Picture attached

BigJohn 24-10-2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......



Universe worked with you in a fashion you will not forget. How nice.

........... and for the ring, it looks beautiful.
Congratulations!

AbodhiSky 01-03-2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!


wow amazing. sounds like a magical place!

Kate Matthews 03-03-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.


As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!





BigJohn, I grew up near there too. :smile:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums