Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Visions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136107)

Gem Stoner 04-07-2020 08:14 PM

Visions?

Hello,
for the past months i've been practicing awareness towards paranormal experiences surrounding me. I was wondering what makes a thought, or an image, or sound, come to one's mind.
This week as I was having rather vivid dreams as well as other spiritual development symptoms, I noticed that just before falling asleep I had in my mind thoughts of space-related elements, perhaps even some beings, this is'nt actually the first time, in another time I was simply day dreaming when suddenly an image of the surface of a planet came to me and some being was there radiating this negative energy, and it was gone after a moment. I know it's very general and not quite clear but I feel these are'nt just subconscious patterns of TV watching and such... anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this

asearcher 04-07-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Hello,
for the past months i've been practicing awareness towards paranormal experiences surrounding me. I was wondering what makes a thought, or an image, or sound, come to one's mind.
This week as I was having rather vivid dreams as well as other spiritual development symptoms, I noticed that just before falling asleep I had in my mind thoughts of space-related elements, perhaps even some beings, this is'nt actually the first time, in another time I was simply day dreaming when suddenly an image of the surface of a planet came to me and some being was there radiating this negative energy, and it was gone after a moment. I know it's very general and not quite clear but I feel these are'nt just subconscious patterns of TV watching and such... anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this

Hi just before I always go to sleep I experience random of short "films", like 2 second images of various things, things that some I don't even think is from this life, and so it goes on, faces I have not seen etc, etc. Then I fall asleep for real. A lot of times I have gone from that phase to completely waking up, wondering where my brain is picking it all up. Some have then re appeared during past life regressions meditations tapes. I don't know if any of this is what you are referring to?

Gem Stoner 04-07-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi just before I always go to sleep I experience random of short "films", like 2 second images of various things, things that some I don't even think is from this life, and so it goes on, faces I have not seen etc, etc. Then I fall asleep for real. A lot of times I have gone from that phase to completely waking up, wondering where my brain is picking it all up. Some have then re appeared during past life regressions meditations tapes. I don't know if any of this is what you are referring to?

Yes it sounds about right thank you! that's when they appear and I don't recall seeing such things even on movies though I can't tell anymore lol... there's a lot of stuff in movies...
How many times did you go to a regression session? do you recommend it?

asearcher 05-07-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Yes it sounds about right thank you! that's when they appear and I don't recall seeing such things even on movies though I can't tell anymore lol... there's a lot of stuff in movies...
How many times did you go to a regression session? do you recommend it?

You're welcome, I'm just happy you too is having this :)

I have been led one time during past life regression meditation, and the rest are from those videos on youtube and it works for me, I just think I have to work on the closing some more as I have continues flashbacks during day time the day or days after a successful regression meditation, but then the door closes more and more. It could also be that I get more tired than usual before it wears off.

I do it very seldom now, though because I wish to stay more grounded in this one, ha ha. It is still a hobby a have. I like searching to see if what I have experienced could really have been true. That was how I eventually found my two past life selfs, I think. The most important thing is to heal from something that is unfinished.

I have learn not to push forward close doors as it is closed for a reason to help protect one self. So if you notice that something is just too terrible don't push :) Then I think one should be in the care of a good psychiatrist.

Hilary 08-07-2020 02:58 AM

Coolness. I love what you describe about past life experiences. I don't doubt them, either. I think I will leave those doors closed, too.

You can play around in that state where you're half-asleep. Record what you see and hear. That is definitely where telepathy and clairvoyance, and all that good stuff, happens.