Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Connecting with my guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142152)

kays. 29-11-2021 04:43 AM

Connecting with my guides

How do you personally connect with your guides?

I mostly do so through a psychic/medium, and it does make a lot of sense. But can I connect with them directly? I do feel their presence with me on a daily basis but I'd like to have conversations with them.

Bill1673 29-11-2021 05:19 PM

I did through a dream. We talked directly with my higher self behind us. My Spirit guide asked me if I'm ready to enter the garden. I said yes and he proceeded to bless me before entering.

Native spirit 29-11-2021 09:28 PM

For myself i only have to think of him and he is there this has always been the case for myself.

Namaste

Spiritualguidance33 05-12-2021 05:50 AM

For me, I sat down and meditated for roughly 20 minutes a day for a month or so with the intent to connect with my guides. While meditating I had a woman pop into my vision and the rest is history! I have a very strong connection with my guides and can communicate with them at any point. I would say that setting the intent to connect with them would be the first thing! Then find ways to connect with them. I like meditation because it utilizes your natural psychic gifts. You can use pendulums, tarot cards or anything like that but be careful to not use it as a crutch. Do you want to utilize your natural psychic gifts!

BigJohn 05-12-2021 05:59 AM

If I want to see them, I go up into the mountains. When a fog appears, I know shortly, they will appear.

SpiritofZoe 08-12-2021 02:02 AM

You have to start somewhere! Just send out a certain question, and focus on how the answers feel, what their source vibration is, and see where it goes!

OldChap 08-12-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kays.
How do you personally connect with your guides?

I mostly do so through a psychic/medium, and it does make a lot of sense. But can I connect with them directly? I do feel their presence with me on a daily basis but I'd like to have conversations with them.

Your angels and guides are parts of the rest of you not in physical human form. You on the other side is helping you here. They are all part of your soul.

We like to think we each have our individual soul. We don't. We are immersed in the vast infinite eternal divine Soul (singular). As walking biological energy receivers and transmitters, we each are tuned to a part of the Soul.

In other words, talk to yourself and give instructions. The other parts of you know. Who else knows more about you to better help you than the rest of you on the other side.

All the best.

Bill1673 15-12-2021 11:55 PM

OldChap: I like that. we are each a small portion of source. This is why we are all connected and one in the same.

crumbz 27-02-2022 01:40 PM

I'm struggling with figuring out how to connect with my guides as well.

I don't think I've worked out yet how to distinguish what are my own thoughts, and what are thoughts coming in from my guides.

There are moments when I think I'm literally having a conversation in my own head with myself...like I think of something... and then some other thought comes in to suggest something else. To be honest, I still question whether the other thoughts are just manifestation of my own replies to myself (shrugs).

CollinsDavidson 10-03-2022 09:24 AM

Start somewhere, right? When you ask a question, pay attention to how the answers feel and what their source vibration is. Then, see where it takes you!