Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Akashic records (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137092)

Izildo 10-09-2020 10:23 AM

Akashic records

How can I tap into the akashic records? Is there someone that really has experience with this?
Which medidation and what symbolic signs to use when medidating.

BigJohn 30-09-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izildo
How can I tap into the akashic records? Is there someone that really has experience with this?

Try finding somebody who does hypnotize.

bobjob 30-09-2020 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izildo

I've asked about these records elsewhere and been told they're not as readily accessible as some may think. You'd have to assess whether someone claiming to be able to read them should be believed.

inavalan 30-09-2020 07:00 PM

Edgar Cayce believed that's where he was getting his information from. You can try to look into what he was saying and doing about that (he was using self-hypnosis).

My belief is that everybody has access to their own inner source of knowledge and guidance, but different people think about it in different ways, and access it differently.

Unseeking Seeker 01-10-2020 04:59 AM

In my view, at the optimal time, past lives are revealed to us. In sessions with mediums too, we may get glimpses to help us understand why we are where we are.

bobjob 01-10-2020 07:07 AM

So essentially the Akashic Records aren't available by simple techniques such as meditation.

Whatever they truly are, wherever they are, incarnates don't appear to have access to them and those who claim that they can access them may be misunderstanding their personal situation.

Busby 01-10-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Edgar Cayce believed that's where he was getting his information from. You can try to look into what he was saying and doing about that (he was using self-hypnosis).

My belief is that everybody has access to their own inner source of knowledge and guidance, but different people think about it in different ways, and access it differently.

I would suggest that the Akashic Records are otherwise know as Jung's collective unconscious. Seems to me to fit the bill.

inavalan 01-10-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
In my view, at the optimal time, past lives are revealed to us. In sessions with mediums too, we may get glimpses to help us understand why we are where we are.

Who, do you think that, decides when is the right time, and what to reveal?

Unseeking Seeker 02-10-2020 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Who, do you think that, decides when is the right time, and what to reveal?

Just as in school, as a child slowly assimilates higher levels of learning, imparted by the teacher in stages, likewise, upon soul attain maturity, God enables higher levels of wisdom, as and when we can open ourself to the power.

peteyzen 02-10-2020 09:04 PM

My ten penny`s worth,... what`s passed, is past. the massive effort you would put into looking back, would be far better put into looking forward, into practices like meditation to control the mind. There is nothing back there that is helpful. Look forward by being in the now.