Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Not Gone Just Sick (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144543)

Lynn 05-08-2022 07:11 PM

Not Gone Just Sick

Hello Members

I am not gone just very sick.

Seems that our basemen bathroom has been leaking for a time and that created a HUGE Black Mold issue. Black Mold almost has no smell at times and when the toilet finally clogged up good the issues were found.

For months now I have been exhausted and then I had major breathing issues. WHAM there you go issues found. Full on gut job happening in the bathroom all the mold is now removed and treated.

I have new puffers and I hope to go to work Saturday!

I tested and tested again and again for Covid 19 negative over and over again! I have been looking in on site taking care of issues that need done.

I have been sick for months now....and now the issue is being fixed!

I will trying to reply to messages soon. Sleeping on the sofa is not how things get done !

Lynn
SF Admin

Miss Hepburn 05-08-2022 07:30 PM

SO sorry!!

Native spirit 05-08-2022 07:47 PM

Get well and on your feet again,

Namaste

Izz 05-08-2022 08:18 PM

Get well soon Lynn :hug2:

asearcher 05-08-2022 08:28 PM

God, that's just awful, great the real cause was finally discovered though, hope you feel better soon, don't pressure yourself too hard now

Bambo 06-08-2022 01:19 AM

I am so sorry Lynn...... We certainly dont want anything to happen with you!

I will say a prayer .... Please keep up updated

spiritoceanrainfall 06-08-2022 07:46 AM

Ive only just arrived, so im still learning how things work here. so i wont presume to know anyone. But i can still offer my best wishes, and hope that you get better soon. Sending positive vibes.
BB

CosmicWonder 06-08-2022 08:51 AM

All the best Lynn.

Traveler 07-08-2022 01:49 AM

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Lynn 07-08-2022 06:14 AM

Hello All

Bless you all ! I was able to be back at work today. I took it slow and steady. I am off tomorrow.

The bathroom remediations have been done and its all cleansed. Mold killer applied but anything that had water content was ripped right out. Its a ground up renovation. LOL I have a working toile again, that is what matters most to me in the middle of the night.

What was the most interesting is that the cat would not drink her water that I put out there in the bathroom as a back up source. So she knew something was wrong but I did not note it. I just kept re- fleshing her water.

Now too I was just reading up on Long Haul Covid 19 symptoms and it seems one of them is over active lungs for asthma issues, small things will flare it up more so combination of local forest fire smoke in the area, and mold an WHAM there you go. I got sick.

I tell you I do not want to have that nose swab any time soon again for Covid 19 as I had to be tested for that again !

I will take it slow....go slow and make sure I am doing well. Maybe its a message to slow down .

Rome was not built in a day but man I at times do not hear that lesson!

Lynn

Bambo 07-08-2022 03:48 PM

Im glad your doing ok Lynn!!

I hope you dont have to have that swab!!

No -- Rome certainly was not built in a day!!

Anala 07-08-2022 09:55 PM

Lynn,

Glad to hear your are on the mend.

Love and light,

Anala

CosmicWonder 07-08-2022 11:03 PM

Treatment for cancer is improving quickly. Better to just see a dokter nowadays... A lot of research going on. I checked some open journal still quite recently (on the AI part, which also mingles with biology), they are researching quite advanced techniques of developing AI to recognize covid or cancer both (different papers, covid and cancer are not the same).

Much kindness CW

lemongrass_ 09-08-2022 08:41 AM

Hello Lynn, hoping you are completely well very soon! Take care!

much love,
lemongrass

Nameless 09-08-2022 12:02 PM

I hope it all clears up for you soon! You sound like you are on the mend. :hug2:

Bambo 09-08-2022 04:00 PM

I imagine she does....... We all want her to feel well :smile:

Izz 09-08-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
I will take it slow....go slow and make sure I am doing well. Maybe its a message to slow down .
Rome was not built in a day but man I at times do not hear that lesson!

Yes indeed Lynn your intuition is working in your favor :hug2: Take care of yourself

one-light 09-08-2022 09:00 PM

Get well soon Lynn - stronger day by day, good thoughts now of getting better...

Bambo 10-08-2022 04:46 AM

This is a beautiful thread.....

It shows Lynn how much she is loved and cared for......

Peace and love to us all

astralsuzy 10-08-2022 10:39 AM

I am glad you are getting better Lynn. We are thinking of you. I heard on TV some time ago someone lived in a housing department and there was mold on the walls. The person or family got very sick. I did not realise how damaging mold can be. The people had a terrible time. I am glad you are with us again. I thought you had gone.

jojobean 18-08-2022 02:57 PM

praying for a full recovery Lynn...

Lynn 29-08-2022 12:53 AM

Hello

I am feeling like I am back as me again. I had Covid 19 yet again. I am 3 times vaxed and yet again it reached out and snared me. I had a horrid time getting an inhaler filled and I thought this time maybe it was the end. Once again the medica system does not work, as most of our Dr's are still doing On Line Appointments and the Walk In Clinics are all phone call in.

This has to change a Dr needs to be just that again. Too there is a world wide shortage of them practicing. The pharmacy shelves do not even have the most basic of pain and fever meds on the shelf. As you look for anything to help you out some. To just sleep !

Over the counter so is not the answer for pain trust me in this an ulcer and 2 years to get it on the mend. Too that path of over coming long haul Covid 19 is a journey that I am now I feel finally winning.

I am working full time and the body is taking it. I have learned to say "NO" to what I can not do physically. To feel a pull in the back and stop there. To slow down and get more sleep to take that nap when I need one.

Yes part of it is maybe age as 60 is around the corner but more its that feeling of anger leaving and more that spiritual side coming back again.

I will tell you that Covid 19 plays on the personality ! It makes you bitter and miserable. Its like an attachment of a part of you that you keep locked away that comes out to play.

Lynn

Bambo 29-08-2022 01:28 AM

I am so sorry Lynn :frown:

Miss Hepburn 29-08-2022 10:16 AM

Again, oh no. Thank you for letting us know... I'm so sorry.
Yeah, rest, ya gotta! :hug2:

Seeker-of-Truths 29-08-2022 05:34 PM

May light drive out the pall of darkness the illness gives. Heal well and soon _/|\_

Lynn 11-09-2022 09:06 PM

Hello

I spring back to life again it seems. Tested and tested some more as I am sure there will be tests going forwards to face.

Now where I work there is a Flu going around as well as Covid 19 but that is life our new reality I feel. There is a shortage of anything over the counter even for a headache. I have an ulcer from that **** so I do not miss out on not getting any. Found more natural ways to cure the ills.

I am working 28 hours a week and keeping that balance in place with not over working any part of me.

Lynn

Miss Hepburn 11-09-2022 11:29 PM

Thanks for the update..gee, I have not seen a shortage here on things in Colorado, USA.
Western Canada has flu..oh dear...any word how bad it is?
Chest or intestines? High fever or medium? I hate the flu!!!
If it's a super bad kind it will influence me to get a shot....I've only gotten one in my life.
Thanks.

Lynn 12-09-2022 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks for the update..gee, I have not seen a shortage here on things in Colorado, USA.
Western Canada has flu..oh dear...any word how bad it is?
Chest or intestines? High fever or medium? I hate the flu!!!
If it's a super bad kind it will influence me to get a shot....I've only gotten one in my life.
Thanks.

Hello

It seems to be the all over kind with a cold like aspect and the tummy (run for you life to the bowl) at both ends issues. Your down a good 5 days from it. I will be getting my Flu Shot again this year. Man I remember having it at all ends was not fun. Bowl to Bowl so to speak at times. Not wish that on anyone honestly.

I have only had the 1 flu shot last year I will again no ill effects.

Its the change in season here where I live and we have a lot of smoke now from late season forest fires. Its not good air quality.

Tired of it all honestly. Was up at 5 AM to get hubby off to work....so its nap time for me.

Lynn

Miss Hepburn 13-09-2022 12:58 AM

Oh, that does not sound good. Darnnit. Thanks for the info Lynn.

Native spirit 13-09-2022 09:14 AM

I think i will have to think of getting it to, I keep refusing the flu jab

Namaste