Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Selenite <3 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137509)

Moon_Glow 06-10-2020 01:09 PM

Selenite <3

I just got my first piece of selenite and I love it! I was going to get a larger wand but I wanted to get a little piece first and see how I like it, I know they're very fragile and my whole house is tile... :rolleyes: I've heard that this is a high vibration stone, anybody have any advice or tips on working with it?

Thanks!!!

Moon_Glow 07-10-2020 12:00 PM

Just wondering if there are any selenite lovers out there with any good advice on uses etc! Thanks!

BigJohn 08-10-2020 12:02 PM

Selenite is great. If she breaks, in many times you can rework her so she can look almost like new. You can use a nail file, sand paper, etc.

She is great for having around. Many people place other objects near her so they can be charged.

Moon_Glow 08-10-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Selenite is great. If she breaks, in many times you can rework her so she can look almost like new. You can use a nail file, sand paper, etc.

She is great for having around. Many people place other objects near her so they can be charged.

Cool! Thank you so much for the information period I just recently had a little piece of jet that fell and cracked and I was so upset and so I took some 1200 grit sandpaper to it and then polished it with some denim and it actually came back not as perfect as it was but almost! Glad this can be done with selenite too I was afraid that it was too fragile

BigJohn 08-10-2020 05:56 PM

Just be more careful with Selenite... but she is manageable.

Miss Hepburn 23-12-2020 10:41 PM

Don't have one in your pocket and forget it and wash your clothes.
I will disappear. (dissolve) !!!!!! LOL

SkyLights3 05-01-2021 04:02 PM

Yes, confirmed water will dissolve them :)

razhiel 04-02-2021 01:52 AM

I know someone who uses it to recharge other crystals. Most of the crystals need to be cleansed and recharged, but I was told that selenite is one of the exceptions. I suppose one can use a bunch of them to set an energy grid (for the home).

Miss Hepburn 04-02-2021 01:59 AM

Keep a nice big wand at the front door...before you go inside - sweep the bad vibes from traffic or your boss
off you so you don't take it out on your family!
I got that from one of the many fun youtubes.

I also got maybe best not to keep in your bedroom cuz
it could keep you up.
I dunno for sure.

razhiel 04-02-2021 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I also got maybe best not to keep in your bedroom cuz
it could keep you up.
I dunno for sure.

Maybe you can experiment a bit? :D
I used to sleep with one but I was able to sleep well. But I could be a minority.