Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   What crystals are you wearing/carrying today? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11232)

Moonkestrel 17-02-2011 09:06 AM

What crystals are you wearing/carrying today?

I've got my Labradorite/Garnet and aqua aura pendants as usual (wear these everyday). Also wearing a lovely clear aquamarine as well as my rainbow moonstone/larimar pendant.

Am carrying my master quartz (again as usual) and my chakra stones pendulum.

On my desk at work I have Larimar, black tourmaline and rose quartz...happy days!

What about you?

Love and light,

Moonkestrel. Xxxx

Topaz 17-02-2011 09:27 AM

I'm wearing my aragonite and aqua aura pendant . x I need to work on my grounding and a bit of orange for my sacral :)

God-Like 17-02-2011 09:35 AM

Hi Guy's

In my pocket today I am carrying a piece of clear quartz and a piece of blue lapis lazuili.

x daz x

earthprowler 17-02-2011 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 398

wearing my moonstone around my neck and Garnets and Rubys on my fingers

Topaz 17-02-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthprowler
Attachment 398

I want to jump into that Moonstone :) Wow x

earthprowler 17-02-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topaz

she's pretty isn't she? lol, if you take the decoration off the top, that's what mine looks like and tear dropped shaped . I've had people stop in mid sentence talking to me because they are drawn to her.

Moonkestrel 17-02-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earthprowler
Attachment 398

Stunning moonstone. (and garnets are great aren't they?!)

earthprowler 17-02-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Stunning moonstone. (and garnets are great aren't they?!)

yes, they are, and garnet is also my birthstone. :D ruby is my daughter's but is also incorporated into my wedding band.

Spiritlite 17-02-2011 04:21 PM

in my pouch, amethyst with bubble of water in it (enhydro), lime citrine, citrine and smokey quartz, aquamarine, kyanite,
Lovelly
Spiritlite

Kapitan_Prien 17-02-2011 04:27 PM

Phenacite, Kunzite, Goshenite, Ferrierite, Gaspeite, Libyan Desert Glass, Rhodochrosite, Oligoclase, Several pieces of Hackmanite which are either clear or clear with a Lavender color, and White Magnesite.

I'm very eager to try Andalusite, Kambaba Jasper and Black Spinel next month.

Moonkestrel 17-02-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Phenacite, Kunzite, Goshenite, Ferrierite, Gaspeite, Libyan Desert Glass, Rhodochrosite, Oligoclase, Several pieces of Hackmanite which are either clear or clear with a Lavender color, and White Magnesite.

Blimey, phenacite on it's own blows my head off -I would definatley be sky high with that lot :D Sounds like an interesting combination of energies though.

Solace733 17-02-2011 05:47 PM

My cat knocked calcite off the table in my path of walking so i guess that will be todays lol... i think it is calcite, it is one i rarely use so i googled to ensure that it was and it is the closest resemblance i have found to this one.. (orangey coloured rock)

Kapitan_Prien 17-02-2011 05:56 PM

Re Moonkestrel: Actually this 'combination' is very calming to me. I don't feel ungrounded at all and feel 'normal' with it.

Solace733 17-02-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

stunningly captivating!....

Spiritlite 17-02-2011 09:39 PM

Lovely thread you guys
Spiritlite

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 07:24 AM

So, yesterday as you know I had my aquamarine and moonstone on and normally those two, in addition to the moonstone act as such calming influences. Not yesterday though....I chain drank cups of tea all day which consequently led to multiple trips to the loo (lol). Must have needed to release a lot of unwanted energies!!! Also found myself thinking alot of my beloved Gran who died years ago.

Anyway, it all felt a bit overwhelming (which for me is the trademark of Larimar - opens up emotions and ensures you deal with them no matter how uncomfortable that maybe, then when you are exhausted and drained from dealing with them it gives you the biggest hug you've ever had and acts like a real comfort blanket of energy). So today I took it and the aquamarine off and still have the moonstone (to balance after yesterday), labradirute/garnet pendant (grounding and protecgtion against anything unwanted) and aqua aura (all round wonderful protecting, encouraging and energising).

Feel the need for Morganite today as well so think I will take a piece with me to work....

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 08:59 AM

Wearing morganite but also carrying thulite and my beautiful shell jasper palm stone. Feel well equipped to face the day!

Topaz 18-02-2011 05:12 PM

Wearing a lovely golden lemurian seed necklace with a larimar heart :)

Moonkestrel 18-02-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Wearing a lovely golden lemurian seed necklace with a larimar heart :)

ooo lovely! xxx

Kapitan_Prien 18-02-2011 07:27 PM

Still the same, just added Rhodochrosite to the mix. I can best explain the use of my concoction as - it helps me integrate my energy into the body, it helps me keep 'on track' as far as why I came here, and finally it helps the energy transference with my body (as I wasn't reincarnated by birth).

That's why I feel so stable with it.

ces 18-02-2011 07:33 PM

I am currently wearing my dreamcatcher hoops on my ears with a little bit of turquoise in them and one blue opal earing.

I did have on and wear every day on silver chain an amber pendant, a silver arrow head with turquoise in it, a small celtic silver cross, a triquentra, st christoper.

I also usually carry a small pouch with crystals in it. Umm rose quartz, hemeatite, amethyst, red jasper, citrine, amber, carnellian, jasper, aquamarine, tanzanite,mangano calcite, jade, clear quartz and I put a peice of selenite in yesterday.

AmberMagic 19-02-2011 06:55 AM

I usually wear a lovely ameythist and on my desk I have obsidian and topaz

Topaz 19-02-2011 12:03 PM

Carnelian for creativity and grounding :) Love it .xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moonkestrel 19-02-2011 12:34 PM

The usual - labradiorite, garnet and aqua aura. Also feel like rhodochrosite today...

AmberMagic 20-02-2011 05:38 PM

today .... amertrine.....

Spiritlite 20-02-2011 07:50 PM

....today my lime citrine :)
Spiritlite.

Moonkestrel 20-02-2011 08:15 PM

Spiritlie - would love to see a photo of your lime citrine if you have one?

Today have worn my blue moonstone ring and my Buddha chakra pendant (which has garnet, carnelian, citrine, peridot, iolite, amethyst and blue moonstone). Still really drawn to my Thulite as well as my Shell Jasper - feel confidently in control and laid back in a really energised way (if that makes sense!). xxxx

Spiritlite 20-02-2011 08:20 PM

I would but I have issues posting pics on this website GRRRRR. I promise when I've figured it out I will post many pics of my lovely crystals.
Spiritlite.
Blue moonstone very nice :)

Topaz 21-02-2011 06:26 PM

Dark Blue sapphires the energy is lovely , uplifting and has put me in a good mood :)

Moonkestrel 21-02-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Dark Blue sapphires the energy is lovely , uplifting and has put me in a good mood :)

Ooooo dark blue sapphire - I'm drooling :D Sounds lovely. :hug2:

I'm wearing the same as yesterday and feeling great for it. :hug3: :angel10:

Spiritlite 21-02-2011 09:20 PM

I'm so sad today I don't know what to wear.
Spiritlite
Maybe rosequartz.

star-child 21-02-2011 09:44 PM

Today I am wearing orange calcite :smile:

Yes rosequartz or moonstone Spiritlite would soothe you. I will send you some love too.

star-child 22-02-2011 06:52 PM

Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.

Topaz 22-02-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-child
Was wearing orange calcite until about 5 today, in the end I found the orange a bit too stimulating, especially because I was wearing an orange cardigan too. So I'm wearing balancing Unakite now. I love the mixture of green, dark pink and quartz of Unakite.

You've been tangoed :wink:

I love Unakite gentle grounder :smile:

I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .

Nalini 23-02-2011 05:20 AM

Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Looked up unakite and I'll definitely have to try to find that one! Sounds awesome.

tragblack 23-02-2011 05:32 AM

i gots quartzes in my pockets

CJ82Sky 23-02-2011 07:31 PM

ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

You've been tangoed :wink:
I'm drawn to Amazonite for truth, emotional well being and communication .
I'm going through a lot of changes lol , I just have to trust i am on the right path .

Oo Amazonite...Lurrrvelyyyy! :D Used to find it a really challenging energy but learnt alot from it and now love it! :hug3:

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalini
Not too experienced with crystals but I just bought a rose quartz bracelet with amethyst "discs" in between each bead or ball of rose quartz.. if that makes sense! I can feel myself opening up to the love, but the past few months have been rough on me so it's been up and down. This little bracelet is working really hard for me. I'm very grateful :)

Sounds gorgeous! :hug2:

Moonkestrel 23-02-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
ack i don't even know the name of them all.

i have my leopodolite (as always) since i work on the internet with rose quartz, peach selenite (i think that is how it's spelled ack im awful with names!) and blue lace agate, a very small perfect piece of fire opal, and a green stone that i forgot but also has to do with self acceptance - maybe a larimar? its a turq green with some white striations.

i also have more haha those are just the ones that come with me daily :)

Sounds like larimar :hug3: And fire opal - very very nice. I love gazing into fire opal, it's fascinating in there! :smile: