Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Reunion of the King and Queen (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140122)

KingBear? 08-05-2021 05:50 PM

Reunion of the King and Queen

Hello,

I am the King of the World (I think). I am currently physically separated from my Queen, and this is extremely frustrating. Can anyone out there help me with this?

Signed,
JC

lostsoul13 08-05-2021 06:06 PM

Maybe we believe we are separated or separate —- but really we are us...
or one as as a separate...

Maybe your not not as separate as you believe...

KingBear? 08-05-2021 06:11 PM

Thank you for your reply. However, I believe that we are two halves of the same soul.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Maybe we believe we are separated or separate —- but really we are us...
or one as as a separate...

Maybe your not not as separate as you believe...

MysticalShaman 08-05-2021 07:58 PM

More like, the first division of sources in soul, I think is a better picture. We are all source, we are all part of it, but some of us are closer to each other, as they are the ones that remind us of ourselves and of source (our twin being the most like us and most like source)

Elfin 09-05-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBear?
Hello,

I am the King of the World (I think). I am currently physically separated from my Queen, and this is extremely frustrating. Can anyone out there help me with this?

Signed,
JC

Hi.... King.
Oh sorry , do forgive me, as a bend a knee in honour
Now here's the thing .
My son's initials are J.C also.... And his dad was called Joseph and he was a carpenter....( And that's TRUE!!!).....
You will find your queen again as and when the time is right ....

Elfin 09-05-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
There is no such thing as a ''twin soul/flame''. You already are everything you need to be or can become. TF belief is Western romanticism, and ultimately it is merely based on reproductive urges. We humans have an uncanny drive to enchant everything.

Besides, kings don't say they are ''separated'' from anyone. They GET a queen.

Awww Altair.... Don't be such a "stick in the mud".... Where's your sense of romance ??.....
Heehee

KingBear? 09-05-2021 10:38 AM

Thanks for your words of encouragement, Elfin.

Ziusudra 09-05-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBear?
Hello,

Signed,
JC

Well... King?
If you are the King of the World, why do you need any of our help?
If you really believe that you have such power, then you already know and have the ability and resources to achieve whatever you want.

BTW, your self-confidence is admirable, as long as you are not being delusional.
Your feeling of "I am on the top of this world" probably comes from your achievements and fulfillments. You probably have the smarts and resourcefulness to obtain and achieve a lot in your life already. The same perseverance and control have an opposite effect on the manner of "soulmate or TF".
Unfortunately, you need to read the bigger map of your soul to guide yourself to her, detaching from your human heart and mind. It takes the law of universe, not an intention of a man. Listen to your soul.

Ziusudra 09-05-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

There is no such thing as a ''twin soul/flame''. You already are everything you need to be or can become. TF belief is Western romanticism, and ultimately it is merely based on reproductive urges. We humans have an uncanny drive to enchant everything.

Eastern cultures also have their own version of "soulmate/TF", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate

A lot of cultures believe in some form of marriage/union by a destiny, as every culture/different language has it's own word for love.

FairyCrystal 09-05-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

The OP didn't mention anything about TF...
But alas...
TFs have nothing to do with reproductive urges nor with Western romanticism.
When we were granted life in a physical body it was decided we would be split into masculine & feminine energy halves. This to have us go through emotions and to learn to deal with that, to experience that.
Before this we had only had energy form lives (Lemurian times) and were androgynous.
The split was also to make sure we got a longing to go home, to reunite and merge together again. This is big part of ascension. The deep subconscious longing drove us and kept us going.
Without it we would've remained in the enormous mess of low energies -I've read 2D even!- after the fall of Atlantis.
It's our incentive to grow, evolve, to find the other, to reach higher levels of vibration etc. etc.
Without it we would likely still live in the deep dark pit.
It took us long enough as it is, in spite of the aid of thousands of high vibrational Lightworkers, the carrier of the Christ Light Jesus, Pleiadeans and so on to help us.