Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Animals flirting with one another (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139631)

dream jo 22-03-2021 09:55 PM

Animals flirting with one another

yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other

Elfin 23-03-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
yesterday I saw my female cat flirting from the window with a boy cat to doors up I did
No today I saw the boy cat floating flirting with my girl cat
My boy cat to the men my boy cat likes to flirt with men he does even kisses of men but I love both my cats to bits I do
Do but I've seen it on TV as well
L5a friend who is blind is dog who is female as a boyfriend dog but the lady they take them to the park everyday but when the two dogs see each other the flirt with each other

...Awwww that's so sweet.... ( Naughty but nice !!!)...

dream jo 23-03-2021 08:33 PM

Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do

Elfin 25-03-2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Thank you you it's so funny animals can flirt with each other and fall in love with each other a boyfriend and girlfriend
Even cats and dogs it's gay f fall in to the do

.... Haha... Yes... Sometimes they are not "fussy" what the other animals "gender" is....!!!!
But yes... And of course they feel all of those emotions just like we do....
( Me.. I'd rather have a family pack bag of crisps and a good film LOL...

Native spirit 25-03-2021 10:49 AM

I used to have that problem when my cat was younger but i had him neutered so i do'nt get that problem now

Namaste

dream jo 25-03-2021 08:21 PM

Why my two cats have been done my female got spirit and my boys got castrated when they were 5 months
But my boy cat likes amen he does Alexa kiss Men and a pass at men when I come in my house which could be very in which can be very embarrassing Formby formia can be
My female cat threats with boy cats to come on the wall but the window cats are house cats

Challenger007 26-03-2021 11:26 AM

It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.

dream jo 26-03-2021 09:01 PM

I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do

Elfin 29-03-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Challenger007
It is very pleasant to watch how animals show tenderness. It is very cute. I watched a video of a pair of albatrosses meeting in the spring after winter. They choose a mate for life and it is so beautiful when two huge birds gently clean each other's feathers.

...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...

Elfin 29-03-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

I know one thing animals are more truthful and loyal than human beings is is it's funny animals stay loyal to each other beer do

...They do indeed Jo...oh we could learn so much from them...