Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Are you going shopping? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95692)

Honza 12-02-2016 10:27 AM

I've got the tracking number for that chess set which was sent to me from America. British Customs have been sat on my parcel for 5 days now and they still haven't cleared it. A real killjoy. I'm getting annoyed about it now.

Mona Monina 12-02-2016 07:36 PM

No I do not have money to afford it. Only thing I buy is bread and some vegetables.

Honza 28-02-2016 10:04 AM

The chess set arrived eventually but because they did not pack it correctly it was damaged. Since then I've received two replacement pieces and it is okay now.

No shopping for me for a while - back to saving.

Burntfruit 28-02-2016 04:16 PM

I mostly buy just food.

Somnia 20-03-2016 03:09 PM

Can this thread be for disgruntled shoppers? :)

I really need to go food shopping but I'd much rather go back to bed...I am so freakin' cold right now all I want to do is go back to bed and hibernate for a while...

Ughhh...off to town I go ;P

Mused 21-03-2016 09:26 PM

I just bought some ripped jeans and a white leather vest ... I also realize I am addicted to sneakers and can never find the perfect pair ... I desperately need some good running shoes with a real cool design. Nike is so tempting but I think they look pretty ugly :((

Silver 21-03-2016 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mused
I just bought some ripped jeans and a white leather vest ... I also realize I am addicted to sneakers and can never find the perfect pair ... I desperately need some good running shoes with a real cool design. Nike is so tempting but I think they look pretty ugly :((

Saucony is a nice athletic brand to shop for.

Clover 22-03-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

I am the same way, I am not a shoe person, but I do take forever to buy the perfect sneaker. As far as design, Nike has fallen off the past couple of years. Their designs are looking chunky or they have bright distracting colors.Right now it's the fabric design thats in. Adidas Supernova's are flattering. I know Mizuno makes a really fantastic running worthy shoe, and personally I think they look sharp on runners. They are expensive :( Definitely on my X-mass wish list. :cool:

wolfgaze 22-03-2016 01:41 AM

Quote:

Velcro Orthopedics

:icon_mrgreen:

Mused 22-03-2016 03:04 PM

@clover yes chunky is the right word :p I think what makes Nike so popular these days is the culture. Went into the Nike store the other day and OMG the colors made me feel like in a candy shop :p ... @wolfgaze hahaha what about my fashion guru image?? ... Saucony and mizuno hmmm quite nice!!!