Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   One of the differences between Christ and I AM. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132789)

Honza 03-12-2019 03:58 PM

One of the differences between Christ and I AM.

Christ is not only aware of sin, he also actively challenges it and he dislikes it. I AM on the other hand says "what sin?". It says "change your perception and sin disappears".

Sin makes God and Christ feel ill. But I AM is happy with it. I AM is in complete ecstasy and is completely unaware of evil. But God and Christ feel it and it makes them sad.

I AM really annoys me!

ThatMan 03-12-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Christ is not only aware of sin, he also actively challenges it and he dislikes it. I AM on the other hand says "what sin?". It says "change your perception and sin disappears".

Sin makes God and Christ feel ill. But I AM is happy with it. I AM is in complete ecstasy and is completely unaware of evil. But God and Christ feel it and it makes them sad.

I AM really annoys me!

You know that according to the translations of the scriptures, Christ is the great I AM.

Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you."

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

I think it's better to study scriptures in their original language to be sure what was really written there.

sky 03-12-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
You know that according to the translations of the scriptures, Christ is the great I AM.

Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you."

John 8:58 "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

I think it's better to study scriptures in their original language to be sure what was really written there.

I AM the Bread of Life (John 6:35, 41, 48, 51); I AM the Light of the World (John 8:12); I AM the Door of the Sheep (John 10:7, 9); I AM the Good Shepherd (John 10:11,14); I AM the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25); I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6); and I AM the True Vine (John 15:1, 5).

BigJohn 03-12-2019 05:00 PM

[quote=ThatMan]You know that according to the translations of the scriptures, Christ is the great I AM.

I think it's better to study scriptures in their original language to be sure what was really written there.[/QUOTE
How to you connect Exodus 3:14 to Jesus?

sky 03-12-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

I AM really annoys me!

' Sin makes God and Christ feel ill. But I AM is happy with it. '

What is this I AM you are referring to that enjoys sin/evil etc: ?

Honza 03-12-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

I AM is in complete ecstasy and is completely unaware of evil. But God and Christ feel it and it makes them sad.

This one....ENLIGHTENMENT.

Honza 03-12-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
What is this I AM you are referring to that enjoys sin/evil etc: ?

"No God is not unwell"...."Change your perception and evil disappears"...."Enlightenment is bliss"....etc.

ThatMan 03-12-2019 05:20 PM

[quote=BigJohn]
Quote:

I think it's better to study scriptures in their original language to be sure what was really written there.[/QUOTE
How to you connect Exodus 3:14 to Jesus?

By the use of I AM

I said that this is based on the translations that we have and that one needs to do more study.

Honza 03-12-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

This above....

Honza 03-12-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

There is a difference between Eastern and Western I AM.