Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Where and how to find reliable psychic teachers? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133695)

RestlessMind 01-02-2020 08:43 PM

Where and how to find reliable psychic teachers?

I really do need one to help me.

Hilary 06-02-2020 01:14 AM

If you post some questions, we might be able to help you. What's on your mind?

inavalan 06-02-2020 01:55 AM

What is a "psychic teacher"?

RestlessMind 06-02-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
What is a "psychic teacher"?

Means teaching psychic skills, how to use psychic skills, how to enhance psychic skills, how to avoid others invading your energy space, how to avoid embarrassing moments etc.

RestlessMind 06-02-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilary
If you post some questions, we might be able to help you. What's on your mind?

Too many, for example: how can I tell if what we sensed is true or just imagination. How to do reading? How to do mediumship?etc. Not to say that I need to learn everything, but to have someone to restore to, or t learn from.

inavalan 06-02-2020 07:20 PM

There are many books. Use google to search for them, read reviews, browse some of them, ... If you're serious in your quest, be sure that helpers will pop up in your way.

When you don't know if it's true or just imagination, assume it is imagination. Generally maintain an attitude of mild curiosity, and when you feel excited, it's likely that your emotions got the better of your perceptions, and step back a little.

Rescuemom 25-02-2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RestlessMind
I really do need one to help me.

Find a Spiritualist church near you and sit in their development circles and healing circles. Find a metaphysical bookstore and see if they have classes. Study any and everything offered even if it isn’t of interest. Astrology, chakras, whatever and you must learn to meditate. That’s the basic. Once you learn to clear your mind you’ll be surprised how much comes through. Buy some classic (Rider Waite) Tarot cards and some runes and keep a journal of your readings. Get some readings from respected psychics and mediums and ask them questions. It’s not easy or fast no matter how gifted you are. Don’t spend a ton of money and anyone who offers you fast abilities or expensive courses are scam artists.

peeps 10-04-2020 11:22 AM

You could visit a metaphysical library or bookshop. They've got a lot of resources, even audiobooks or ebooks. Do whatever you're drawn to and whatever you feel comfortable doing. Some suggestions- psychometry (object reading), astrology, using a pendulum, tarot. I think if you're meant to be psychic you'll be drawn to it anyway

There are subtle energy bodies surrounding all of us, they interact with one another in various ways. When you spend time at a place or interact with a possession, your energy is imprinted- like a signature. You leave a trail of thoughts, feelings and impressions which can be picked up on. It can happen on the internet too- energy of people who have read a book or page, ideas are embedded

Like a satellite you will pick up on a range of frequencies of other people. They may harmonise or conflict with you. This can happen with strangers sometimes, if you walk through a place they have been, you can start instinctively tuning into thoughts they've had and ideas/feelings and it mixes with your own- if they are attuned to a similar frequency

You might find that it has a subtle influence on your thoughts and behaviours later, or you suppress it if it's upsetting. You could unknowingly begin having a similar or parallel conversation with yourself as you walk through another person's energy and it triggers similar patterns of thoughts/ideas. You can get drawn into some energy fields or pushed out of a vibrational energy field (frequency) if it's unbalanced or clashes with your own

Hilary 11-06-2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Too many, for example: how can I tell if what we sensed is true or just imagination. How to do reading? How to do mediumship?etc. Not to say that I need to learn everything, but to have someone to restore to, or t learn from.

In time you will learn the skill of discernment. It takes a couple years for you to develop the sensitivity to know what is from you, and what is not. I battled with this for at least 2 years. Now I rarely have this problem. Also, keep your mind blank when you're fishing for thoughts.

There is another common pitfall with telepathy, though. It's easy to hear some or part of a message/thought, and not the rest, and then, you often will fill in with your imagination. Don't do this. Always err on the side of caution. You may ask again, and sometimes will get a clearer answer later.

I don't know how to do mediumship or reading. Sorry, not my area of knowledge.

RestlessMind 21-10-2020 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilary
In time you will learn the skill of discernment. It takes a couple years for you to develop the sensitivity to know what is from you, and what is not. I battled with this for at least 2 years. Now I rarely have this problem. Also, keep your mind blank when you're fishing for thoughts.

There is another common pitfall with telepathy, though. It's easy to hear some or part of a message/thought, and not the rest, and then, you often will fill in with your imagination. Don't do this. Always err on the side of caution. You may ask again, and sometimes will get a clearer answer later.

I don't know how to do mediumship or reading. Sorry, not my area of knowledge.

Thank you Hilary, that’s actually quite fitting my struggling. Around 1/3 info I’m quite sure is from myself,1/3 I’m quite sure is from outside, the rest is very unsure. I now only focus on the ones I’m quite sure, ignore the rest.
Also I got chipped in info from my ex girlfriend who’s a very experienced psychic, that made me thought I could meet spirit from dead, which I can’t, which actually is a relief for me.
I now not into learning it for the present, maybe never. I’m under frequent psychic attacks from my ex girlfriend, and want to get rid of it. That’s part of the reason why I am not so interested anymore and why I reply so late.