Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

RainJQ 08-04-2021 08:22 AM

It appears what I'm under is a very powerful hex

lomax 09-04-2021 06:14 PM

I really doubt about it.Most likely,what's happening to you it's the same thing that happening for a lot of people here,and god knows for how many others out there.At the beggining i thoughted that i was cursed as well,until i started to notice that more and more people,were starting to experience the same **** as well.

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
I really doubt about it.Most likely,what's happening to you it's the same thing that happening for a lot of people here,and god knows for how many others out there.At the beggining i thoughted that i was cursed as well,until i started to notice that more and more people,were starting to experience the same **** as well.


No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?

CosmicWonder 09-04-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?


We never truly know no. However what Iíve learned is that we have to be weak before we get to be strong

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:30 PM

I suppose the arch angels just can't help anyone other than the person praying to them and their direct acquaintances? Idk

lomax 09-04-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?

I know some magicians that can help you.Of course they'll not do it for free.
If you don't have the money to hire someone,try heavy salt baths.Make sure that the salt water will touch every inch of your body.

Then,you can use dry bay leaves into water,leave them for some hours,and then use the water over your body.( i do this a lot).

Also here are some things to read about curses from an adept,and also some remedies to use.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ini-08-05.pdf

CosmicWonder 09-04-2021 06:37 PM

RainJQ? Do you want me to ask someone with a strong spiritual connection to pray for you? You could ask him youself if you joined the primordial way. Don’t need to participate in any kind of practice. People are free to join and hang out.
Also asking for prayers is welcome there. Remember too, this website has a special section dedicated for prayers

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
RainJQ? Do you want me to ask someone with a strong spiritual connection to pray for you? You could ask him youself if you joined the primordial way. Don’t need to participate in any kind of practice. People are free to join and hang out.
Also asking for prayers is welcome there. Remember too, this website has a special section dedicated for prayers


Yes please, though I'd want to talk to them

Could I send him a message through you?

Lorelyen 09-04-2021 06:59 PM

Nobody feels bad for you. They've been trying to help and that doesn't make anyone feel bad. Only you feel bad - but, hey-ho, there's no one who's as blind as someone who refuses to see.
.

RainJQ 09-04-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nobody feels bad for you. They've been trying to help and that doesn't make anyone feel bad. Only you feel bad - but, hey-ho, there's no one who's as blind as someone who refuses to see.
.


??? I'm confused by this.

I did try to explain in my posts that I'm not in a good mental state and that it's hard for me to see things/think. What exactly am I missing? I'm not "refusing to see" anything.

Edit: Oh. I don't see why you have to be this way, but somebody did literally say they felt bad didn't they? I was just saying that because I don't want people to feel bad for me considering secrets I have. I don't get what your issue is with me. I think you misunderstand what "feel bad" meant.

I have something I'd like to say to you but I think it's against the rules. (Edit: maybe not because it's more of a debate thing?)


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums