Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

CosmicWonder 26-03-2021 10:29 AM

Letting go in the first stages is just simply letting the emotions running out of fuel. This can last a long time.

However grip can increase the speed of letting go. There is such a thing as an impulse which you don’t let in when you experience being stuck in an issue. Grip is different from control. You don’t force it in and you don’t change what is happening using grip. Grip can be exercised by an recursive way of projecting the issue or the thoughts out onto something (a diary of your day including what is going on inside, a drawing of your anger, a good conversation, a “bad” conversation) and then listening to what you have created. Like opening up to it and letting it in. You repeat this process of creation and then listening to your creation everyday or every moment you need to. Then eventually you can have “grip” on the impulse. This can quicken letting go drastically.

Things that can support this practice are tai chi, yoga, physical exercise, talking with a therapist or someone who can hold enough space to not both get caught up, just being upset and self reflection.

It’s not wise to start doing everything at the same time. Take it per day. Also, what could help let go, is clearly setting boundaries between moments. Your now moment must be your focus. Then you move into the next moment when you leave your room. You tell yourself “this is a new moment”.

These are some of the things I have learned in the practice of letting go. It’s not professional advice. But getting “grip” INSTEAD of control is really important.

We can’t control some or many things in our lives. Therefore grip is better. We can’t have grip over everything and surely not overnight. But it is better than not letting go at all.

Much kindness

one-light 26-03-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
They attack me and sabotage me, as that's what their purpose is. My thoughts fade unnaturally fast and I haven't been able to grow normally or be myself for years.

I'm left with the pain and the knowledge that there will most likely only be more pain.

It is so important to deal with this sort of issue early when voices first start, and nip it in the bud - I see messages like this all the time on forums I assist on - in fact RainJQ you and your problems came to mind, and inspired me to write the last post on awakening thread - simple things raise vibes for better health and then become stronger in mind.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
In cases as acute as this seems to be, unqualified advice could worsen the problem. No one here (whom I've encountered) is in a position to diagnose, and simplistic solutions like "why don't you let go?" won't cut it.

Has anyone here the understanding (i.e. experience + knowledge) of these particular circumstances who can suggest how to "let go" in a way that the o/p can apply successfully?

Even if it were total fakery, deep-rooted issues are emerging and controlling behaviour and attitude that the o/p recognises but won't reach back to find out why.

"Letting go" doesn't get rid of a problem. It pretends it hides it until the victim can resolve those underlying issues.

Having said all that I'm beginning to have my doubts.......
.


Why have/cast doubt?

You claim I'm not "reaching back to find out why", but where do you jump to that conclusion from?

iamthat 26-03-2021 07:17 PM

I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Do you see yourself as an innocent victim of an unfair universe where people have mistreated you for no reason?

Or have you considered that at some deep level you might be the architect of your own circumstances, and therefore you have the power to change things?

As I said earlier, try using the power of forgiveness. Forgive those who abused you, because who knows what they themselves experienced to make them behave as they did.

Peace

RainJQ 26-03-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Do you see yourself as an innocent victim of an unfair universe where people have mistreated you for no reason?

Or have you considered that at some deep level you might be the architect of your own circumstances, and therefore you have the power to change things?

As I said earlier, try using the power of forgiveness. Forgive those who abused you, because who knows what they themselves experienced to make them behave as they did.

Peace


Thanks.

I know everyone is an architect. Everything is connected, it all happens for a reason. I just can't see the way out at this point. I fear the suffering that is going to get worse and worse and reach a burning point, and it looks like my soul may be permanently damaged, I don't really know. People say you have a future as a spirit and that seems to be true, but they're attached to mine, I fear they're going to change me and torture me in my afterlife.

It gets worse and worse, now even faster that before because of my spiritual attackers trying to access my "soul key" and make me crazy. They "missed" because the one who sent them misunderstood me in the first place, but it's been slowly getting worse as they're relentless. They try to tear apart my spirit and replace me, my angel warned me in a dream before it began "Warning: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab". They're intelligent but only exist for a specific purpose, like they're written by the spiritually knowledgeable person who sent them. They try to take on spiritual forms and say things like "Hello. You like me? I am you" "Me, me, me" "Okay. What planet are you from? Earth? No. You are from the planet Blackstar, and in [crazy nonsense]" "Are you not okay? No, you are okay" when they think they've accessed my spirit

I really doubt you have to fear things getting this bad for you, as you're not in as much of a negative situation as me, just avoid taking unnecessary risks when dealing with people.

CosmicWonder 26-03-2021 09:31 PM

I have seen few envounters here on the forum where things got this bad. It seems to occur more often. Often powerful beings, even light beings, attacking the victim. Their believe systems do not support them anymore at this point. Nor do they know any way out. They often believe that endless suffering is ahead of them. It could be a normal part of someone’s path to get hurt that deeply. After recovering you might be far more enriched and powerful. However getting scared core deep (deeper than your soul) is frightening. It’s an unknown problem to this community, or at least the root cause. Or so it seems. I can offer what my spiritual group can offer (and what they want to offer, if there’s more than sharing space). And else I can be of no help. And I think only the stories of people gone so deeply can help you in the end. But those aren’t told seemingly. Or they are unknown.

Lorelyen 26-03-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
My guess is Lorelyen wants to cast doubt maybe to protect people from having their worlds affected by this? Because hearing about things being capable of getting this bad can cause people to imagine and attract similar things into their realities. To cut me off, like a sick person being thrown out to protect the rest..


Your guess is a little off the mark. I have no axe to grind. Your situation, regardless of any doubts I might have, is complex one way or another and my suggestion you get professional help was in your interest alone.

You'll find instances in the forum (not necessarily this thread) of not just poor but dangerous advice given. The last thing anyone wants is someone's situation worsened.

If you feel that developing a more spiritual lifestyle might alleviate your situation, this is the place but freeing you of invasion as you describe it isn't within the means of many members here.
"My private mental space and soul has been invaded." you said. By what?
.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Your guess is a little off the mark. I have no axe to grind. Your situation, regardless of any doubts I might have, is complex one way or another and my suggestion you get professional help was in your interest alone.

You'll find instances in the forum (not necessarily this thread) of not just poor but dangerous advice given. The last thing anyone wants is someone's situation worsened.

If you feel that developing a more spiritual lifestyle might alleviate your situation, this is the place but freeing you of invasion as you describe it isn't within the means of many members here.
"My private mental space and soul has been invaded." you said. By what?
.


If you read messages I've sent you'll see I've already said what's invading it.

You said "demonic invasion" before you edited it to ask, so maybe you did read?

Lorelyen 26-03-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
If you read messages I've sent you'll see I've already said what's invading it.

You said "demonic invasion" before you edited it to ask, so maybe you did read?


I read them all right but there were, in my view only, inconsistencies in the way you articulated this invasion. I edited out demonic for that reason - i.e. because I read your posts and on reflection.....

I can't bring myself to quote your opening post here (edit: because it saddens me - I know about unhappy childhood but my outcome was different /edit)but there were things like you felt a sorceress had attacked you - which seems unlikely unless there was a good reason or someone paid them. And then you say "There are people who can help me in simple ways, but go "Well I don't wanna, and I don't know anyone who would do that for someone, seems a bit odd"." Which itself leads to further questions.

And...given I know nothing of you - your profile is blank. I don't know if you're a teenager or an adult in biological maturity, your gender and so on, so I, like everyone else inevitably have to make assumptions.

I feel you must ask yourself why people decline to help you in simple ways...

However, I'm stepping off this thread now. I said my piece and like us all, wish you well, that you find healing and attain some joy from life which is your entitlement. Oh, and I ALWAYS use the edit button. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Let peace be yours.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I read them all right but there were, in my view only, inconsistencies in the way you articulated this invasion. I edited out demonic for that reason - i.e. because I read your posts and on reflection.....

I can't bring myself to quote your opening post here (edit: because it saddens me - I know about unhappy childhood but my outcome was different /edit)but there were things like you felt a sorceress had attacked you - which seems unlikely unless there was a good reason or someone paid them. And then you say "There are people who can help me in simple ways, but go "Well I don't wanna, and I don't know anyone who would do that for someone, seems a bit odd"." Which itself leads to further questions.

However, I'm stepping off this thread now. I said my piece and like us all, wish
And...given I know nothing of you - your profile is blank. I don't know if you're a teenager or an adult in biological maturity, your gender and so on, so I, like everyone else inevitably has to make assumptions.

I feel you must ask yourself why people decline to help you in simple ways...
you well, that you find healing and attain some joy from life which is your entitlement. Oh, and I ALWAYS use the edit button. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Let peace be yours.


Someone (who could read accurate information from a photo) on here told me they were a "sorceress" in pms. Maybe psychic would be a better term instead of "sorceress".

I asked someone to make a phone call for me as I could not make the call myself due to not having a requirement, and they said no. It's not just a casual call, but a call to stop the attack as it would've been made to the sender of it and clear things up. I feel like if I was simply more charismatic or natural in the way I approached, they'd say yes, yet I made it clear I was mentally suffocating and couldn't really be super normal.

I was thinking of asking someone on here to do it but idk if the sender of my attackers is even fair-minded enough now, in addition I'm not sure who I could trust on here with my information and I'm just unable to move around in my own head.

I can't see whole pieces of information, myself, lights and truths, simple options in every scenario.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums