Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

iamthat 09-04-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I did try to explain in my posts that I'm not in a good mental state and that it's hard for me to see things/think. What exactly am I missing? I'm not "refusing to see" anything.


When we ask you to describe clearly in simple terms what is going on then you respond that your mental states prevent this. And yet you seem able to respond clearly enough when it suits you.

So you talk about spiritual attackers and being hexed, which conveys nothing. I have no doubt that there are such things as psychic attacks, but why might you be the target of such attacks?

Could it be that you have mental and emotional issues which need to be addressed, but you over-dramatise these into being the victim of malevolent forces outside your control? Maybe it is easier for you to play the role of innocent victim rather than taking responsibility for dealing with your own issues.

You may say that we don't understand, and that may well be true. You post a lot of messages crying out for help and attention, but how can we understand when you give so little information to help us?

Peace

lomax 09-04-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nobody feels bad for you. They've been trying to help and that doesn't make anyone feel bad. Only you feel bad - but, hey-ho, there's no one who's as blind as someone who refuses to see.
.

It's not his fault.I remember going to occult forums,begging for help and people were giving me tips and advises,but for some reason i couldn't follow.My mind was rejecting them automaticaly,seeing only through my own distorted filters.( That damn brain fog)

RainJQ 09-04-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
When we ask you to describe clearly in simple terms what is going on then you respond that your mental states prevent this. And yet you seem able to respond clearly enough when it suits you.

So you talk about spiritual attackers and being hexed, which conveys nothing. I have no doubt that there are such things as psychic attacks, but why might you be the target of such attacks?

Could it be that you have mental and emotional issues which need to be addressed, but you over-dramatise these into being the victim of malevolent forces outside your control? Maybe it is easier for you to play the role of innocent victim rather than taking responsibility for dealing with your own issues.

You may say that we don't understand, and that may well be true. You post a lot of messages crying out for help and attention, but how can we understand when you give so little information to help us?

Peace


Certain ways of speaking/conveying info are easier/ingrained in memory. This is the nature of the hex/attack, it leaves me unable to be intelligent or "normal" but leaves me kinda functioning with certain types of speaking and acting easier/simpler by the laws of how the attack works... did what I just say make enough sense?

I've tried to convey that yes, I have my own issues which need to be addressed, but at this point *I need outside help before they can be*. I can't simply try to address them as the circumstances affecting my inner mind will simply be made worse if I try to. I like to leave certain pieces of my mind un-accessed so that my spiritual attackers leave them alone.

I tried to say that my abuse gives me a unique mental situation, and I believe that is the reason I am being attacked this way. People viewing me outside, the way I shut off and became reserved, along with my lifelong behavior and the fact I was of high IQ back then, may have seen me and my family as an enemy that needed to be taken care of. I would tell everyone what exactly is going on with me but I know you can't trust everyone... the reason I say "don't feel bad for me" now is because of my abuse-caused mental state. I'm on the verge of simply telling you what my state is as I have learned more about it.

I can see your PoV, as well as I can in my current state. I'm calling out for attention and help and it's hard not to make an idiot out of myself in ways I would've feared.

I'm gonna post this and say more in another post

RainJQ 09-04-2021 08:06 PM

I know not everyone is willing to lend an arm out when they have so much going on in their lives already. I understood this better in the past.

Here, I'll explain more of my internal situation:

It's such that I felt guilty talking to anyone or interacting with anyone, because I was so shut off and reserved inside compared to them. I harbored a lot of negativity and dehumanized myself. I couldn't see a way out as I didn't know much about therapy and thought going would alert my father that something was seriously wrong with me, and I feared hurting him so badly when he had so much going on already. The me he'd known his whole life as a lie. If it weren't for him I would've just come out publicly with my situation.

Basically, I look normal on the outside, and I did back then, but on the inside I am different in a certain way only I understood.

Everything in the world, everything I enjoyed, was built upon people who lived normally/healthily. I felt guilty, like a parasite, interacting with media and games and communities other people made for other people like them... I valued honesty and really being there so much. I didn't want to deceive anyone, and I do so now, only because I realized I had to as life wouldn't just freeze/pause for me and I saw/see no other way.

I was in this state for about 2-3 months before the hex began, and the nature of the hex is that the whole of what you consider a soul isn't there. It's not fair, not being able to grow or deal with yourself or your emotions normally.


I retrained my brain and held myself together in patchwork ways to not fall apart and to still be able to articulate normally and remember things that would help me piece myself back together, and ig some of that shows but considering I've been under spiritual attack and slipping it's just dishonesty at this point. I'm not fully here.

iamthat 09-04-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I can see your PoV, as well as I can in my current state. I'm calling out for attention and help and it's hard not to make an idiot out of myself in ways I would've feared.

I'm gonna post this and say more in another post


Thanks for your response. I think that we all fear coming across as idiots, even on an online forum among people we will never meet in person. There is an idiot in each one of us, and part of our growth is learning to accept and love our inner idiot.

Incidentally, the teacher Gurdjieff had a classification of 21 types of idiot, and his pupils had to work out what type of idiot they were.

Peace

iamthat 09-04-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I was in this state for about 2-3 months before the hex began, and the nature of the hex is that the whole of what you consider a soul isn't there. It's not fair, not being able to grow or deal with yourself or your emotions normally. ... I'm not fully here.


Thanks also for the additional information about your internal situation.

In Shamanism there is a process called Soul Retrieval. The idea is that when people experience trauma then a part of their Soul fractures and gets lost. Whether we label these dissociated parts of ourselves as parts of the Soul or aspects of the personal psyche, the result is a lack of wholeness. The Shaman goes on a shamanic journey to retrieve these lost parts.

I have no personal experience of this, but this may be worth you looking into, if you have not already done so. There is plenty of information online, as well as books about it.

Peace

lomax 10-04-2021 07:14 AM

Rainjq@
Let's start with the basics first.

What do you eat?Do you follow a healthy diet?Do you eat processed foods sugar and fats?

RainJQ 10-04-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Rainjq@
Let's start with the basics first.

What do you eat?Do you follow a healthy diet?Do you eat processed foods sugar and fats?


I do eat processed foods, yes sugar and fats. I haven't been the healthiest lately. I also eat fruit. My diet is kind of all over the place.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 05:06 PM

Can someone understanding/willing to understand and with a way for me to pay them please do me a favour? I just need someone to call up the person who due to a very bad misunderstanding sent these spiritual attackers after me, but the only way to contact them I can see if via paid call to their tarot service.

I have stuff I want you to tell them. I think that if they are capable of helping, they would be willing to.

lomax 10-04-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I do eat processed foods, yes sugar and fats. I haven't been the healthiest lately. I also eat fruit. My diet is kind of all over the place.

Little can touch you if your immune sustem is strong enough.It can trash out low level entities,parasites,and even curses.But you'll have to treat it well.
Try a diet free of sugar,oil,salt,fats and processed foods,and you'll notice the difference after the fourth-fifth day.I know you'll ignore it,but at least i have to try.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Little can touch you if your immune sustem is strong enough.It can trash out low level entities,parasites,and even curses.But you'll have to treat it well.
Try a diet free of sugar,oil,salt,fats and processed foods,and you'll notice the difference after the fourth-fifth day.I know you'll ignore it,but at least i have to try.


Idk if I can do that just yet, but if I get out of this I may switch to a diet like that.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Can someone understanding/willing to understand and with a way for me to pay them please do me a favour? I just need someone to call up the person who due to a very bad misunderstanding sent these spiritual attackers after me, but the only way to contact them I can see if via paid call to their tarot service.

I have stuff I want you to tell them. I think that if they are capable of helping, they would be willing to.


Is no one willing?

MysticalShaman 10-04-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I didn't blame the people who abused me. Forgiving them was the easy part. .



Maybe thatís part of the problem?

Not a therapist but I suggest you listen to the others and seek help. You initial post is a lot of work vomit - and by that I mean itís literally like reading the ramblings of a distressed person. I mean that in the kindest but most literal way.

Maybe just maybe you forgave them too quickly and didnít actually deal with the pain of the abuse? Maybe your still dealing with that trauma and your spiritual attackers are you own subconscious tearing apart because you havenít actually addressed the abuse - you said forgiveness for them was easy, like you swept it under the rug and it wasnít a big deal. But from the way you are typing and being and the things you were saying sounds like IT WAS a big deal,

Iím saying this from experience.
I was raped a second time by a total stranger.
I lost my virginity to rape 10 years earlier and finally thought I was over it when I was attacked again. This time by a stranger.

After than night I cried myself to sleep when I walked home from his on my own.
I woke up the next day and acted like it never happened.
And from that day for the next 8 months my life was HELL.

I started taking drugs, and getting myself lost in drugs. I was partying hard. Taking stupid risks. I ended up sleeping on beaches. No one recognized me. I went from pretty girl full of potential about to got to college to Street hag.

I sounded crazy and delusional to everyone who knew me.
I stopped caring about myself and I believed I was fine. That I was not the problem.

Then one fateful night on drugs, I had a really bad trip.

I felt super guilty and didnít trust any of the people I was with. This trip caused me to value the people i do have in my life. And it scared the **** out of me and my family.

The next day I went cold turkey and booked in for a reiki treatment.

3 days after the reiki it all came flooding back.
The attack, the guy who did it, everything.

And I cried and cried and felt so much pain.
I had hated myself for so long for letting that happen to me again! I had wanted to block it out of my life.
But then I could start healing.
I went to therapy again


now Iím not in therapy but I am in a healthy relationship. I have overcome that pain. Iíve reclaimed the pretty girl I used to be and I have a bright future ahead of me.



Like I donít know you, but reading that sounded a lot like me during that time in my life.

So I hope this helps...

RainJQ 10-04-2021 06:39 PM

Adding onto my previous posts for those who simply read the OP/general sit andmove on
 
I know it's supposedly true that your situation, your personal hell, stems from yourself/the heart. But that doesn't mean that your actions
are not still apart of everyone else's worlds.

Just because you *can* leave me alone rather than lend a helping hand when it's all I need, and that reality where you did so is one I created for myself, doesn't mean you should just do so and blame it on me. What type of logic is that?
Your actions are still your actions and you can still put a little bit of extra effort in without just going,
"oh well, if I don't, it's his fault and I can continue on fine".

lomax 10-04-2021 06:51 PM

Good post MysticalShaman.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 06:54 PM

I guess I've created a nightmare for myself where nobody is willing to help because I can't even articulate gracefully like I used to be able to and ig people just aren't willing to lend an arm anyway.

I've tried to explain, it's because of neural energy reduction.

The whole of my IQ and EQ is simply sapped and forcefully stolen by the hex.

I know for a fact that my spiritual attackers were sent by someone outside of me with negative intent, as I've said, my angels warned me about it before it happened (
"WARNING: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab" in a dream) and I felt them send it to me (they telepathically connected and directly connected a spirit to me).


I have a hidden split personality, that took all the emotional damage from my mother's abuse... ig they're involved too, it doesn't feel very fair but that's life. I wasn't even aware of them until recently.

MysticalShaman 10-04-2021 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I guess I've created a nightmare for myself where nobody is willing to help because I can't even articulate gracefully like I used to be able to and ig people just aren't willing to lend an arm anyway.

I've tried to explain, it's because of neural energy reduction.

The whole of my IQ and EQ is simply sapped and forcefully stolen by the hex.

I know for a fact that my spiritual attackers were sent by someone outside of me with negative intent, as I've said, my angels warned me about it before it happened (
"WARNING: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab" in a dream) and I felt them send it to me (they telepathically connected and directly connected a spirit to me).


I have a hidden split personality, that took all the emotional damage from my mother's abuse... ig they're involved too, it doesn't feel very fair but that's life. I wasn't even aware of them until recently.

I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.


Sorry, when I say you're not willing to help I mean nobody is willing to make the phone call or pray to an arch angel... hell I am a mess.

I've tried looking for witchcraft forums but can't find any.

RainJQ 10-04-2021 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I used to work in a black magick shop. I worked with people who used to come in with stories like this. My own boss claimed that someone put a hex on her business because she didn’t get on with someone.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are also being willfully ignorant to everyone else who is trying to help. We are lending a helping hand with the best tools we have at our disposal. You are willfully denying our help.

Try asking this in a forum for witches or black magick if you think we are not trying to help. You might get more useful information there.


You seem to misunderstand, this isn't a simple guess or educated guess. This is a very powerful and noticeable hex. It's not like a curse on a business.

If it's so noticeable, why doesn't anyone notice?
It seems that close friends/family who come under the hex/interact with us are temporarily affected by it and then leave it. Otherwise, people do seem to notice my family/I am dumber but most are simply assumptive and ignorant/arrogant.

Ig the hex's sender just knows everyone will assume anyone fighting it is crazy as they mentally fall apart and become dumber, able to articulate but not deeply understand what they are talking about while still being aware of the *what*.

lomax 11-04-2021 06:24 AM

Check this thread as well.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=133300
That's why i told you that the pattern it's almost the same and it happens to a lot of people.

RainJQ 11-04-2021 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
Check this thread as well.https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=133300
That's why i told you that the pattern it's almost the same and it happens to a lot of people.


Not the same.

More complicated thoughts fade, and then the level of how complex a thought is before it fades faster gets lower and lower...

More complex pieces of what you consider the whole of a person fade away, and need to be remembered (if you're not fighting it actively this won't happen)

lomax 12-04-2021 06:54 AM

The same boring concept.Your own self will block any kind of external assistance.Something like wanting you to experience it on your own.And even if you find some help,results will be temporarly.
No one can mess with time.If it's your time to suffer,nothing will stop it.It's like trying to stop the coming of a season.

If not and you're indeed cursed,your higher self will lead you to someone who can fix it.

Don't give up and protest to your higher self.(Unless you accept it).

lomax 23-04-2021 06:37 AM

It's a slow, mentally painful death[/quote]
That's the symptom-consequence of 'something else'.

RainJQ 23-04-2021 09:42 PM

Yeah I sound like an idiot sometimes here. I've tried to explain why though, and if you simply take the explanation seriously or are open-minded to it you'd understand.

Just Tim 23-04-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Yeah I sound like an idiot sometimes here.

Everybody sounds like an idiot every now and again. Not just here though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
I've tried to explain why though, and if you simply take the explanation seriously or are open-minded to it you'd understand.

Why do you try to justify ? Based on experience, justification means no reason to exist anymore but pushing for it.

Are you open-minded to helping hands ?

There's your answer.

You've generated a truckload of answers for you to reflect on.

Be well :smile:

Native spirit 24-04-2021 10:27 AM

This thread has run its course it will now be closed


Namaste


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums