Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

CosmicWonder 26-03-2021 10:29 AM

Letting go in the first stages is just simply letting the emotions running out of fuel. This can last a long time.

However grip can increase the speed of letting go. There is such a thing as an impulse which you don’t let in when you experience being stuck in an issue. Grip is different from control. You don’t force it in and you don’t change what is happening using grip. Grip can be exercised by an recursive way of projecting the issue or the thoughts out onto something (a diary of your day including what is going on inside, a drawing of your anger, a good conversation, a “bad” conversation) and then listening to what you have created. Like opening up to it and letting it in. You repeat this process of creation and then listening to your creation everyday or every moment you need to. Then eventually you can have “grip” on the impulse. This can quicken letting go drastically.

Things that can support this practice are tai chi, yoga, physical exercise, talking with a therapist or someone who can hold enough space to not both get caught up, just being upset and self reflection.

It’s not wise to start doing everything at the same time. Take it per day. Also, what could help let go, is clearly setting boundaries between moments. Your now moment must be your focus. Then you move into the next moment when you leave your room. You tell yourself “this is a new moment”.

These are some of the things I have learned in the practice of letting go. It’s not professional advice. But getting “grip” INSTEAD of control is really important.

We can’t control some or many things in our lives. Therefore grip is better. We can’t have grip over everything and surely not overnight. But it is better than not letting go at all.

Much kindness

one-light 26-03-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
They attack me and sabotage me, as that's what their purpose is. My thoughts fade unnaturally fast and I haven't been able to grow normally or be myself for years.

I'm left with the pain and the knowledge that there will most likely only be more pain.

It is so important to deal with this sort of issue early when voices first start, and nip it in the bud - I see messages like this all the time on forums I assist on - in fact RainJQ you and your problems came to mind, and inspired me to write the last post on awakening thread - simple things raise vibes for better health and then become stronger in mind.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
In cases as acute as this seems to be, unqualified advice could worsen the problem. No one here (whom I've encountered) is in a position to diagnose, and simplistic solutions like "why don't you let go?" won't cut it.

Has anyone here the understanding (i.e. experience + knowledge) of these particular circumstances who can suggest how to "let go" in a way that the o/p can apply successfully?

Even if it were total fakery, deep-rooted issues are emerging and controlling behaviour and attitude that the o/p recognises but won't reach back to find out why.

"Letting go" doesn't get rid of a problem. It pretends it hides it until the victim can resolve those underlying issues.

Having said all that I'm beginning to have my doubts.......
.


Why have/cast doubt?

You claim I'm not "reaching back to find out why", but where do you jump to that conclusion from?

iamthat 26-03-2021 07:17 PM

I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Do you see yourself as an innocent victim of an unfair universe where people have mistreated you for no reason?

Or have you considered that at some deep level you might be the architect of your own circumstances, and therefore you have the power to change things?

As I said earlier, try using the power of forgiveness. Forgive those who abused you, because who knows what they themselves experienced to make them behave as they did.

Peace

RainJQ 26-03-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
I am sorry that you are going through such a difficult time.

Do you see yourself as an innocent victim of an unfair universe where people have mistreated you for no reason?

Or have you considered that at some deep level you might be the architect of your own circumstances, and therefore you have the power to change things?

As I said earlier, try using the power of forgiveness. Forgive those who abused you, because who knows what they themselves experienced to make them behave as they did.

Peace


Thanks.

I know everyone is an architect. Everything is connected, it all happens for a reason. I just can't see the way out at this point. I fear the suffering that is going to get worse and worse and reach a burning point, and it looks like my soul may be permanently damaged, I don't really know. People say you have a future as a spirit and that seems to be true, but they're attached to mine, I fear they're going to change me and torture me in my afterlife.

It gets worse and worse, now even faster that before because of my spiritual attackers trying to access my "soul key" and make me crazy. They "missed" because the one who sent them misunderstood me in the first place, but it's been slowly getting worse as they're relentless. They try to tear apart my spirit and replace me, my angel warned me in a dream before it began "Warning: Evil Spirit Fusion Collab". They're intelligent but only exist for a specific purpose, like they're written by the spiritually knowledgeable person who sent them. They try to take on spiritual forms and say things like "Hello. You like me? I am you" "Me, me, me" "Okay. What planet are you from? Earth? No. You are from the planet Blackstar, and in [crazy nonsense]" "Are you not okay? No, you are okay" when they think they've accessed my spirit

I really doubt you have to fear things getting this bad for you, as you're not in as much of a negative situation as me, just avoid taking unnecessary risks when dealing with people.

CosmicWonder 26-03-2021 09:31 PM

I have seen few envounters here on the forum where things got this bad. It seems to occur more often. Often powerful beings, even light beings, attacking the victim. Their believe systems do not support them anymore at this point. Nor do they know any way out. They often believe that endless suffering is ahead of them. It could be a normal part of someone’s path to get hurt that deeply. After recovering you might be far more enriched and powerful. However getting scared core deep (deeper than your soul) is frightening. It’s an unknown problem to this community, or at least the root cause. Or so it seems. I can offer what my spiritual group can offer (and what they want to offer, if there’s more than sharing space). And else I can be of no help. And I think only the stories of people gone so deeply can help you in the end. But those aren’t told seemingly. Or they are unknown.

Lorelyen 26-03-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
My guess is Lorelyen wants to cast doubt maybe to protect people from having their worlds affected by this? Because hearing about things being capable of getting this bad can cause people to imagine and attract similar things into their realities. To cut me off, like a sick person being thrown out to protect the rest..


Your guess is a little off the mark. I have no axe to grind. Your situation, regardless of any doubts I might have, is complex one way or another and my suggestion you get professional help was in your interest alone.

You'll find instances in the forum (not necessarily this thread) of not just poor but dangerous advice given. The last thing anyone wants is someone's situation worsened.

If you feel that developing a more spiritual lifestyle might alleviate your situation, this is the place but freeing you of invasion as you describe it isn't within the means of many members here.
"My private mental space and soul has been invaded." you said. By what?
.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Your guess is a little off the mark. I have no axe to grind. Your situation, regardless of any doubts I might have, is complex one way or another and my suggestion you get professional help was in your interest alone.

You'll find instances in the forum (not necessarily this thread) of not just poor but dangerous advice given. The last thing anyone wants is someone's situation worsened.

If you feel that developing a more spiritual lifestyle might alleviate your situation, this is the place but freeing you of invasion as you describe it isn't within the means of many members here.
"My private mental space and soul has been invaded." you said. By what?
.


If you read messages I've sent you'll see I've already said what's invading it.

You said "demonic invasion" before you edited it to ask, so maybe you did read?

Lorelyen 26-03-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
If you read messages I've sent you'll see I've already said what's invading it.

You said "demonic invasion" before you edited it to ask, so maybe you did read?


I read them all right but there were, in my view only, inconsistencies in the way you articulated this invasion. I edited out demonic for that reason - i.e. because I read your posts and on reflection.....

I can't bring myself to quote your opening post here (edit: because it saddens me - I know about unhappy childhood but my outcome was different /edit)but there were things like you felt a sorceress had attacked you - which seems unlikely unless there was a good reason or someone paid them. And then you say "There are people who can help me in simple ways, but go "Well I don't wanna, and I don't know anyone who would do that for someone, seems a bit odd"." Which itself leads to further questions.

And...given I know nothing of you - your profile is blank. I don't know if you're a teenager or an adult in biological maturity, your gender and so on, so I, like everyone else inevitably have to make assumptions.

I feel you must ask yourself why people decline to help you in simple ways...

However, I'm stepping off this thread now. I said my piece and like us all, wish you well, that you find healing and attain some joy from life which is your entitlement. Oh, and I ALWAYS use the edit button. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Let peace be yours.

RainJQ 26-03-2021 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I read them all right but there were, in my view only, inconsistencies in the way you articulated this invasion. I edited out demonic for that reason - i.e. because I read your posts and on reflection.....

I can't bring myself to quote your opening post here (edit: because it saddens me - I know about unhappy childhood but my outcome was different /edit)but there were things like you felt a sorceress had attacked you - which seems unlikely unless there was a good reason or someone paid them. And then you say "There are people who can help me in simple ways, but go "Well I don't wanna, and I don't know anyone who would do that for someone, seems a bit odd"." Which itself leads to further questions.

However, I'm stepping off this thread now. I said my piece and like us all, wish
And...given I know nothing of you - your profile is blank. I don't know if you're a teenager or an adult in biological maturity, your gender and so on, so I, like everyone else inevitably has to make assumptions.

I feel you must ask yourself why people decline to help you in simple ways...
you well, that you find healing and attain some joy from life which is your entitlement. Oh, and I ALWAYS use the edit button. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Let peace be yours.


Someone (who could read accurate information from a photo) on here told me they were a "sorceress" in pms. Maybe psychic would be a better term instead of "sorceress".

I asked someone to make a phone call for me as I could not make the call myself due to not having a requirement, and they said no. It's not just a casual call, but a call to stop the attack as it would've been made to the sender of it and clear things up. I feel like if I was simply more charismatic or natural in the way I approached, they'd say yes, yet I made it clear I was mentally suffocating and couldn't really be super normal.

I was thinking of asking someone on here to do it but idk if the sender of my attackers is even fair-minded enough now, in addition I'm not sure who I could trust on here with my information and I'm just unable to move around in my own head.

I can't see whole pieces of information, myself, lights and truths, simple options in every scenario.

Native spirit 27-03-2021 12:09 AM

if anyone is having problems with other members either bring it to either a mod or an admin,or just simply put them on ignore


Namaste

ImthatIm 27-03-2021 11:21 AM

RainJQ

Your still in my thoughts and prayers.
I have no idea how to assist you in the written language.
It's not my strong suit yet.LOL

I gave it my best shot.
Your situation does not seem that severe to me from what I've read, however I am not in your shoes.
Start recovering ground within yourself little by little, hopefully things can become clearer for you.

I will let this written communication rest with you, and just continue
sending Good thoughts and Prayers your way, that you receive Health,Help and happiness
from the Creator of the Universe.


One Love


^^:smile: ^^

RainJQ 27-03-2021 08:53 PM

Thanks.

There really might be no higher answer where everything is always positive and happy in the end. We're only humans, even if we're spirits too.

I keep making mistakes, whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing. I don't want to be reduced to complete inhuman nothingness where I have no light, control, or hope and only burning...

I'm pretty sure we live in a universe where belief in things is powerful, and that's why Gods and entities fight over people's belief in them as to give themselves power. That's probably what powers "karma" too. If people believe enough in a prophecy, it comes true.

I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same. I'm in a state where my awarenesses on how to move around in my head and do things are fading, obvious answers...

Everything has gotten so unnaturally bad. I have nobody in real life (I have a family but they're not anyone I can go to anymore) and I don't know how to find someone to trust with connecting this to my real identity when they may just think I'm crazy, plus I fall apart under stress in my state (I'm falling apart anyway).

My only option at this point, that I can see, is to ask someone trustworthy and nonjudgmental to speak with me in dms and do a favour for me (which I'll have to pay you to do). Most people aren't experiencers.

I wish I could articulate better, I know finding someone to do this would be so much easier if I just wasn't so damaged in my ability to think and process.

RainJQ 27-03-2021 08:54 PM

Some people will keep themselves afloat by deciding that I deserve my fate if I get it. I can't blame you, really? It's just the way the world works, that I understood...

iamthat 28-03-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Some people will keep themselves afloat by deciding that I deserve my fate if I get it. I can't blame you, really? It's just the way the world works, that I understood...


Maybe it is not a case of people here believing that you deserve whatever fate you get so we don't have to try to help and support you. There have been many offerings of advice and support. You do not seem to respond to what has been suggested so I don't know if you have taken any of it on board.

And when you say things like "whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing" and "I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same", then maybe we are at a loss as to what more we can offer.

Could you tell us simply and clearly what you have been doing to deal with your issues?

Peace

Elfin 29-03-2021 09:18 AM

The help is always there rain.
No-one lives an easy life... Despite the "image"...
It stinks mostly...
But we are here... We live it .. But mostly it stinks.
On this coming Wednesday I will be in attendance of the burial of my 3 day old grand-daughter.
So yes..
Life stinks.
I DO fully understand your frustration... Please ask me anything ...

Native spirit 29-03-2021 10:00 AM

I fully agree with what Iamthat has said to you . help has been offered to you but you dismiss what everyone has said to you.
Life is not easy we all have our own problems to deal with,
I, too.
would like to know what you have done to help yourself.


Namaste

utopiandreamchild 29-03-2021 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Thanks.

There really might be no higher answer where everything is always positive and happy in the end. We're only humans, even if we're spirits too.

I keep making mistakes, whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing. I don't want to be reduced to complete inhuman nothingness where I have no light, control, or hope and only burning...

I'm pretty sure we live in a universe where belief in things is powerful, and that's why Gods and entities fight over people's belief in them as to give themselves power. That's probably what powers "karma" too. If people believe enough in a prophecy, it comes true.

I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same. I'm in a state where my awarenesses on how to move around in my head and do things are fading, obvious answers...

Everything has gotten so unnaturally bad. I have nobody in real life (I have a family but they're not anyone I can go to anymore) and I don't know how to find someone to trust with connecting this to my real identity when they may just think I'm crazy, plus I fall apart under stress in my state (I'm falling apart anyway).

My only option at this point, that I can see, is to ask someone trustworthy and nonjudgmental to speak with me in dms and do a favour for me (which I'll have to pay you to do). Most people aren't experiencers.

I wish I could articulate better, I know finding someone to do this would be so much easier if I just wasn't so damaged in my ability to think and process.


Your being consumed by negative thought which hate is the core of. Your circumstances will not change until you stop being negative about things and love yourself out of the hole you've dug yourself into.

No more hate, no more suffering, no more pain, easy. Love is good. Amen

one-light 30-03-2021 08:22 AM

i agree with utopiandreamchild - release those negative thoughts. Start each day with a strong mindset - I am strong, I am fearless, I am invincible - get this 'in your head' because only you can let them in and do this to you - this is your space.

I advise on the intrusive thoughts/voices issues most days - say 'in mind'' clear my space - say to them this is my space 'which it is by the way' so bugger off and go somewhere else.

its just the same principle as fighting viruses shown no fear - be strong.

Ask you Higher Self, Guides and Angels for extra protection and assistance while 'you all' sort this problem out - ask them...

utopiandreamchild 30-03-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
The title/tone isn't meant to be angry. It's more just crying for help. I don't have anything else left to do.


Don't worry, be happy. I love you RainJQ, the three most important words one could ever hear. I love you. Set you off in a positive direction. Amen

Native spirit 02-04-2021 01:38 PM

Please cut down on the use of quotes as they take up too much space


Namaste

RainJQ 07-04-2021 03:04 PM

I'm sorry to everyone I ever failed/hurt. I just want to die. I'm being lobotomized. Being made weaker in certain areas of my brain and character and being aware of it... having gruesome nightmares I can't be as strong against representing what's happening to me, waking up scared. Pieces of my "soul" simply ripped from me.

What does anything you've ever felt matter, if it all is contained in that which can be forcefully changed, and inevitably will?

I want to die and not have a future as a spirit, unless as a spirit I am my past self.

I've bottled up my emotions for years. Everyone I would've had as an ally or helper is gone. There is no mental escape, except that other people go on happily/have good things (I can't even fully hold it). My ability to find any consolation with that will be replaced with a nightmare.

Native spirit 07-04-2021 03:57 PM

I am not sure where you live but if its in the USA

Call this number -1-800-273 8255 they can help you if you need help if you live in the UK call the samaritans on116 123


Namaste

RainJQ 07-04-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am not sure where you live but if its in the USA

Call this number -1-800-273 8255 they can help you if you need help if you live in the UK call the samaritans on116 123


Namaste


Thanks regardless

abigailstarr 07-04-2021 06:26 PM

Use the hotline given

RainJQ 07-04-2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abigailstarr
Use the hotline given


Yeah it's not gonna help. You people just want to feel like you're doing something good, ig?

Idk I can't delve into your motives anymore.

iamthat 07-04-2021 08:48 PM

So according to you, we respond to you just so we can feel like we are doing something good.

Perhaps we see someone who is suffering and we genuinely want to help. But it is difficult to provide practical help over the internet which is why we have made many suggestions that you reach out and contact those who can offer such help person to person.

Whatever we say, you seem to throw it back in our faces. I don't actually understand what is going on with you, because whenever I ask for simple clear descriptions of your situation and how you have tried to resolve it, you say things like "I want to die and not have a future as a spirit, unless as a spirit I am my past self." This leaves me none the wiser.

You say "I've bottled up my emotions for years." It sounds like all these repressed feelings are now coming to the surface and it is overwhelming you. So you use dramatic language like you are being lobotomised and bits of your soul are being ripped from you. But this does not help us to understand what is really going on.

It also sounds like you carry a huge burden of guilt, when you say things like "I'm sorry to everyone I ever failed/hurt." Perhaps you think of yourself as a terrible person who is not worthy of being loved because of whatever it is you might have done. I can only assume that you were deeply rejected as a child, and you have internalised this and blamed yourself. But this is only an assumption because you don't actually provide any information to help us understand.

And you say "Everyone I would've had as an ally or helper is gone." Perhaps they have gone because you rejected them, just as you reject us and our attempts to help you. This would fit in with the possibility that you yourself were rejected as a child. Such rejection creates the mindset of "All those I love abandon me and reject me, so I will deal with it by rejecting them first. If I reject them before they reject me then they cannot hurt me."

This is all speculation, because I can only look for clues in your posts in the absence of any real information.

And maybe you will also reject all of this and say I am just responding so I can pat myself on the back and say to myself "What a wonderful caring fellow I am."

But it is also possible that I see someone who is suffering, and (like most of us) I too have suffered from having to deal with overwhelming suppressed emotions. So I try to help, because I know that once all these old fears and pain have been released then we can live in a state of balance and harmony.

Peace

Native spirit 07-04-2021 10:09 PM

I am saying no more on the matter other what Iamthat has said is correct. we cant help you if you are not willing to help yourself
please use the numbers given they can help


Namaste

RainJQ 07-04-2021 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
So according to you, we respond to you just so we can feel like we are doing something good.

Perhaps we see someone who is suffering and we genuinely want to help. But it is difficult to provide practical help over the internet which is why we have made many suggestions that you reach out and contact those who can offer such help person to person.

Whatever we say, you seem to throw it back in our faces. I don't actually understand what is going on with you, because whenever I ask for simple clear descriptions of your situation and how you have tried to resolve it, you say things like "I want to die and not have a future as a spirit, unless as a spirit I am my past self." This leaves me none the wiser.

You say "I've bottled up my emotions for years." It sounds like all these repressed feelings are now coming to the surface and it is overwhelming you. So you use dramatic language like you are being lobotomised and bits of your soul are being ripped from you. But this does not help us to understand what is really going on.

It also sounds like you carry a huge burden of guilt, when you say things like "I'm sorry to everyone I ever failed/hurt." Perhaps you think of yourself as a terrible person who is not worthy of being loved because of whatever it is you might have done. I can only assume that you were deeply rejected as a child, and you have internalised this and blamed yourself. But this is only an assumption because you don't actually provide any information to help us understand.

And you say "Everyone I would've had as an ally or helper is gone." Perhaps they have gone because you rejected them, just as you reject us and our attempts to help you. This would fit in with the possibility that you yourself were rejected as a child. Such rejection creates the mindset of "All those I love abandon me and reject me, so I will deal with it by rejecting them first. If I reject them before they reject me then they cannot hurt me."

This is all speculation, because I can only look for clues in your posts in the absence of any real information.

And maybe you will also reject all of this and say I am just responding so I can pat myself on the back and say to myself "What a wonderful caring fellow I am."

But it is also possible that I see someone who is suffering, and (like most of us) I too have suffered from having to deal with overwhelming suppressed emotions. So I try to help, because I know that once all these old fears and pain have been released then we can live in a state of balance and harmony.

Peace


I'm not saying all of you are, like I said I don't really know anymore. I know certain types of people are out there.

I've tried to explain why I can't give simple clear descriptions... tldr: you can't when you're being lobotomized, basically?

RainJQ 08-04-2021 12:30 AM

Don't feel bad for me, it's fine. Don't get attached in any way.

RainJQ 08-04-2021 08:22 AM

It appears what I'm under is a very powerful hex

lomax 09-04-2021 06:14 PM

I really doubt about it.Most likely,what's happening to you it's the same thing that happening for a lot of people here,and god knows for how many others out there.At the beggining i thoughted that i was cursed as well,until i started to notice that more and more people,were starting to experience the same **** as well.

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
I really doubt about it.Most likely,what's happening to you it's the same thing that happening for a lot of people here,and god knows for how many others out there.At the beggining i thoughted that i was cursed as well,until i started to notice that more and more people,were starting to experience the same **** as well.


No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?

CosmicWonder 09-04-2021 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?


We never truly know no. However what Iíve learned is that we have to be weak before we get to be strong

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:30 PM

I suppose the arch angels just can't help anyone other than the person praying to them and their direct acquaintances? Idk

lomax 09-04-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
No, it's definitely a hex... sorry but it's not the same thing everyone else is experiencing, definitely not.

My situation is still getting worse, due to the hex my spiritual attackers misunderstand me and unleash certain spells/attacks on me, then my thoughts fade and the one doing that/order to do that is left active even if it would've been proven inaccurate. My brain's state is getting worse.

I probably can't find help in time, I'm going to descend into a hellish nightmare. I hope what someone said about this all being for a purpose is true, but we don't really know do we?

I know some magicians that can help you.Of course they'll not do it for free.
If you don't have the money to hire someone,try heavy salt baths.Make sure that the salt water will touch every inch of your body.

Then,you can use dry bay leaves into water,leave them for some hours,and then use the water over your body.( i do this a lot).

Also here are some things to read about curses from an adept,and also some remedies to use.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../ini-08-05.pdf

CosmicWonder 09-04-2021 06:37 PM

RainJQ? Do you want me to ask someone with a strong spiritual connection to pray for you? You could ask him youself if you joined the primordial way. Don’t need to participate in any kind of practice. People are free to join and hang out.
Also asking for prayers is welcome there. Remember too, this website has a special section dedicated for prayers

RainJQ 09-04-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
RainJQ? Do you want me to ask someone with a strong spiritual connection to pray for you? You could ask him youself if you joined the primordial way. Don’t need to participate in any kind of practice. People are free to join and hang out.
Also asking for prayers is welcome there. Remember too, this website has a special section dedicated for prayers


Yes please, though I'd want to talk to them

Could I send him a message through you?

Lorelyen 09-04-2021 06:59 PM

Nobody feels bad for you. They've been trying to help and that doesn't make anyone feel bad. Only you feel bad - but, hey-ho, there's no one who's as blind as someone who refuses to see.
.

RainJQ 09-04-2021 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Nobody feels bad for you. They've been trying to help and that doesn't make anyone feel bad. Only you feel bad - but, hey-ho, there's no one who's as blind as someone who refuses to see.
.


??? I'm confused by this.

I did try to explain in my posts that I'm not in a good mental state and that it's hard for me to see things/think. What exactly am I missing? I'm not "refusing to see" anything.

Edit: Oh. I don't see why you have to be this way, but somebody did literally say they felt bad didn't they? I was just saying that because I don't want people to feel bad for me considering secrets I have. I don't get what your issue is with me. I think you misunderstand what "feel bad" meant.

I have something I'd like to say to you but I think it's against the rules. (Edit: maybe not because it's more of a debate thing?)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums