Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   EFT (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   EFT is amazing... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=41254)

seeker89 23-09-2012 03:10 PM

EFT is amazing...

Just wanted to say that, if anyone out there is thinking of trying EFT and wondering if it works, DO IT. I've been experimenting with this ridiculously simple method of healing lately and it's been having amazing effects. Not so much at first, but now after doing it for a little while I feel so much more calm, balanced, and serene.

That's pretty much the only reason I'm posting this - To tell people to try this out if they haven't already.

Peace.

Xan 23-09-2012 04:54 PM

As a former EFT practitioner I'm glad to hear of your success with it, seeker.

For resources, questions and answers, and reports about this energy healing method here's this thread:

EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

Xan

annabelle239 23-12-2012 12:35 AM

Yes,I agree. When i first heard of EFT,it sounded like just another technique. i finally tried it and didnt notice a big deal in how i felt. but,after finally trying it...i did get a check in the mail. i tried it again about a week ago when chakra work wasnt working as well this time,and i felt my heart got lighter which was what is what i was seeking. one of my favorite videos has been brad yates get into the vortex video. best proof eft works is that video!! :)

seeker89 24-12-2012 10:47 PM

Hi annabelle239...Pleased to hear of your success with EFT :) Have a beautiful day.

Miss Hepburn 24-12-2012 11:29 PM

Yes, it goes without saying that EFT is shockingly successful at
exactly what it professes to be able to do.

What I find is incredible laziness in people who need it the most.
I'm usually not negative, but I call it as I see it...laziness is one of the 7 deadly sins,
Sloth; one of the primary reasons for staying stuck.
I have less of it than others and more than I care to have.
:/

seeker89 24-12-2012 11:42 PM

I know what you mean, Miss Hepburn...I've experienced myself that, sometimes, people want to do something about their problems on one level, but at another it's like they're addicted to it and can't make themselves start, even though it would help them so much...

Miss Hepburn 24-12-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeker89
I know what you mean, Miss Hepburn...I've experienced myself that, sometimes, people want to do something about their problems on one level, but at another it's like they're addicted to it and can't make themselves start, even though it would help them so much...

This world has such a hold on us!
It takes a lot..a crisis, a tragedy, something to get us to wake up!
My God!! Then we have our addictions!
Don't get me started1
:wink:

Sapphirez 05-01-2013 11:55 AM

lol *sigh* you are sooo right.. I opened this thread with my excessive laziness and the fact I knew I wasn't gonna do eft any time soon... I guess looking for inspiration to make myself do it..
sadly my whim brought me here and even with this uncanny synchronistic sign I still can't make myself plan to do it........ why why why

orca 05-01-2013 10:48 PM

Sapphirez,

What would happen if you tapped on not wanting to tap? You might uncover some helpful clues in where you're feeling blocked. On some level, there's often a benefit to staying blocked. It's not uncommon at all, in terms of why people don't want to tap. "If there were a benefit to staying blocked, I wonder what it would be?" "What if part of me doesn't want to know why I'm having trouble with getting things done?" Etc. Tap on that and see what you come up with.

Trickster 26-06-2013 01:35 AM

Hi I saw this thread and looked it up on Amazon.com and it sounds to good to be true, does it really work? HOw many of you done it and is it helping. Also seems to be mixed reactions on if it works or not so maybe it's a placebo. I'm not sure wht do you think

seeker89 26-06-2013 07:14 AM

Hey Trickster, like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I use EFT and it does work very well for me. Many people seem to experience similar things...Why don't you experiment, and see if/how it works for you? If it all turns out to be an elaborate trick, well, that's karma :wink: haha...The worst case scenario is that you spend a whole few minutes tapping your skin for no reason.

Let us know how you go, bro.

Lollypoppet 19-05-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Just wanted to say that, if anyone out there is thinking of trying EFT and wondering if it works, DO IT. I've been experimenting with this ridiculously simple method of healing lately and it's been having amazing effects. Not so much at first, but now after doing it for a little while I feel so much more calm, balanced, and serene.

That's pretty much the only reason I'm posting this - To tell people to try this out if they haven't already.

Peace.

I am so glad I have seen your post because i just finished reading about it, and want to try and want to know if it really does work?

hernam 27-05-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

So true. I've started using eft for anxiety. I used to use food to medicate and get rid of that anxious feeling on my stomach. Once I started exercising and losing the belly fat I started feeling extremely anxious in my stomach area. I think losing the weight in my stomach that subconsciously was a protection for me was causing the anxiety. Using eft really helps

Cassie27 21-03-2015 05:13 AM

Just started using it too.

So happy to hear some of you had success with it! It is so easy and I only have used is sparsely. I know I need to do it more to get the results. I definitely feel calm, when I do actually do it. Hernam, I totally understand what you mean about losing that belly fat, causes anxiety. I think you hit the nail on the head, I have same issues with stuff like that. For instance when I look amazing(in my eyes), like perfect, got it going on, I freak out. I want to be comfortable being and looking amazing all the time! Thanks for being so honest. : )

SeaZen 21-03-2015 02:56 PM

Quote:

Peace.

How long does it take to work? I tried it for a bit and it didn't seem to do anything for me. It seems more like "niche" healing for some instead of a "cure all" everyone

EndlessCravings 22-03-2015 06:32 PM

Yes, I love EFT a good friend of mine recommended it to me.