Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Mercury Rx (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143834)

FairyCrystal 12-05-2022 10:38 AM

Mercury Rx

Mercury is fully Rx since the 10th. It'll be Rx until June 3nd and then we'll be in the post shadow until June 19th.

It has been the strongest one I can remember to ever have experienced, especially its pre-shadow although it can also have been other influences. Like the planetary alignment we had beginning of May, the partial Solar Eclipse etc. Difficult to tell what is causing it.

But I've had nothing but delays, stagnation, things not working out, things breaking down on me from a coffee machine to a roller blind that came tumbling down.
Dropping things from my hands from silly unimportant things to my still new electric toothbrush that now doesn't work anymore.
The crystals I bought a month ago still being in AUS. Today some movement, finally, and it should've been loaded on a plane. The plane has departed, crystals not on it due to planning with loading going wrong :/
They'll now come on the next available flight, whenever that may be.

I've had 4-5 splinters in about 1,5 week time. I seldom have a splinter.
I stepped in a nail in the garden, went straight through my shoe and my inlays...
Had to get a tetanus shot because of it.
Stubbed my little toe, it was blue and purple :o

The new mattress I bought became available a month earlier, but... they didn't change my delivery time. I had to make an effort to get that sorted.

That seemed to be a theme of late too: having to attend to everything, making an effort to get things done, that normally would go by themselves.

In short... for me it has been a time with quite a lot of mishaps and frustration. Quite the change from April with its many intense solar flares which only seemed to inspire and energize me.

Izz 12-05-2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
But I've had nothing but delays, stagnation, things not working out, things breaking down on me from a coffee machine to a roller blind that came tumbling down.
Dropping things from my hands from silly unimportant things to my still new electric toothbrush that now doesn't work anymore.

Hello!

Sorry if I sound like I'm assuming, but is it possible those sudden stagnation or delays could be part of a law of vacuum at work/ "purging"?

Perhaps some things that are of lower order to be cleared for the higher order (another way of looking at it)

FairyCrystal 13-05-2022 02:10 PM

Not sure of course but somehow it doesn't feel that way.
Thing with the vivianite from AUS... I bought a set then cancelled it and bought another. A FB friend bought the set I cancelled as she loved it. That set is in the same trouble as mine, hihi. As in both sets collecting dust at Melbourne airport.

Today another weird thing. My toothbrush broke down, I should get an email to send it to them, then I'd get a new one.
I never got the mail so I mailed the woman to ask about that. No reply.
I waited 2 days, then phoned earlier this afternoon. Somehow something has gone wrong and they will have to look into it, possibly make a new dossier and get things going???
That's stuff that should take a few minutes only, yet more stagnation.

The planned birthday party of my girl and me (hers yesterday, mine today) got cancelled as my mum got health issues and can't make it, my daughter also had a sudden health issue and needs surgery sooner rather than later :/
So it's not just me, also seems to affect other people.

Now the physical stuff could be due to high incoming energies, cleansing of the old etc.
I had my fair share Tuesday last, phew... I was seriously totalled, but since I'm doing quite okay physically. Not brill, but okay and feel quite good.

Miss Hepburn 13-05-2022 03:46 PM

Well, i knew this since my laptop went caflooey...and even after my great PC guy fixed it it was not at 100%, so then
i really made it so it doesn't even work at all !

My refridge died...bla bla , new one coming this afternoon.
Friends washer is now suddenly broken...and I SAID, Mercury 's in retrograde.
I always know. :D

Izz 14-05-2022 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Now the physical stuff could be due to high incoming energies, cleansing of the old etc.

Yeah definitely

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Friends washer is now suddenly broken...and I SAID, Mercury 's in retrograde.
I always know. :D

A filter for my sink broke too

But for me during this period I don't sense stagnation. More so triggers and I feel more withdrawn from people. My Scorpio is in first house and the Scorpio lunar eclipse is coming so it's abt the Self and it's already overwhelming very intense for me :icon_frown:

Clio_86 16-05-2022 12:26 PM

I've noticed this mercury retrograde quite a bit. My university emailed me early this month with papers to confirm a "leave of absence," I am not on a leave of absence. Then, for the first time ever, my university did not take my tuition payment out of my scholarship funding and I had to pay it from my bank account. Not major issues, but this has never happened in five years.

I also have had so many delayed communications... really important things as well. My wifi also went out the other day which rarely happens.

FairyCrystal 16-05-2022 04:31 PM

^^^^ Yes, lot of weird stuff like that going on.
I've been trying for a week now to get a return ticket emailed to me by Philips so I can send in my broken toothbrush and receive a new one.
Apparently it is VERY difficult to create a return ticket. Been on the phone about 5 times with 3 different people. Now it should get sorted tomorrow, but it could be the day after? ***??? Not rocket science to create and email a return ticket?!

My vivianite crystals have arrived in the country Friday but still at customs. A friend ordered a similar set, shipped together, arrived Friday as well. Hers went through customs the same day!

The delays, stagnation, things going wrong, communication being difficult seems to go on, sigh. Been like that for weeks for me now.

If it is indeed Mercury Rx I'm going to be very glad when it's done!

Clio_86 16-05-2022 11:21 PM

I take language classes at a private school. I just finished a course and waited forever for my final grade. It took so long that I emailed and asked. The manager said that I was misinformed by my instructor that they send the results to students... I've taken courses before this one at this school and was always informed about my exam results. The school makes money by selling official certificates for passing. Lol.

I have other examples too, but this mercury retrograde is annoying me more than others. Lol.

Bambo 17-05-2022 01:11 AM

Im so sorry everybody :frown:

Izz 22-05-2022 04:57 AM

After reflecting - I think certain triggers I had, although challenging, were a part of the "purging energy" and I think if this propels to further go forward in my life, I'm all for it. So - I think I'm across-the-board embracing this retrograde

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambo
Im so sorry everybody :frown:

I hope you feel better Bambo :hug3: