Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   First encounter with a forest spirit yesterday (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81122)

Neenu 04-02-2015 08:49 PM

First encounter with a forest spirit yesterday

I would like to share my first encounter with a forest spirit. It happened yesterday. I was driving on this small country road and I was totally in awe at how beautiful the forest was looking. I was litterally moved to tears while driving. All trees were covered with pure white snow, the ground was white and everything was just so beautiful. Out of my left eye corner of the eye i saw a shadow move between the trees. I was thinking what a beautiful and blessed place this forest must be to live in. Out of nowhere i hear 'thank you'. So i say 'truely beautiful' and get a second 'thank you'. I say then 'maybe I can come and visit you one day?' And I get a reply 'perhaps'. Then the connection between us fades.
I feel proud to have been chosen worthy of connecting to. I have been roaming in forests picking berries and mushrooms many many years, and have never encountered anything like this before.
:smile:
N

skygazer 04-02-2015 10:11 PM

a beautiful gift from the universe, congrats. Some of my favorite moments are in the forest these days.

Shaunc 05-02-2015 05:56 AM

What a wonderful experience. I spend a bit of time outdoors myself & have never experienced anything like that.

Neenu 05-02-2015 07:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This from close to where it happened. I have to say I believe the pure joy and appreciation I was feeling probably contributed. Unfortunately I am not always as serene as I was at that moment...
N

lovetruth 05-02-2015 09:24 PM

Neenu, the veil is thinning, stay in love and the miracles are sure to continue. Besides, gratitude is always heard and acknowledged.

skygazer 05-02-2015 09:39 PM

thanks for the picture...that is quite the scenery, Neenu. I could get lost in there. :)

Nature Grows 06-02-2015 11:18 PM

Very great. thanks for sharing do you think you will go back and try communication again?

Miss Hepburn 07-02-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetruth
Neenu, the veil is thinning, stay in love and the miracles are sure to continue.
Besides, gratitude is always heard and acknowledged.

Neenu, thank you...you have reopened me to the magic of our little friends. :smile:

And I really liked this, lovetruth.

Neenu 07-02-2015 09:39 PM

I will most definitely go back and see what comes out of it :)
The thought of the veil getting thinner is inspiring. This type of break through is what gives that extra belief and encouragement when you think you've hit a plateau in developing your gifts. :smile:
N

Treehugger 25-02-2015 08:09 PM

Sounds wonderful, Neenu. You are lucky to have been gifted with communication with them.