Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hi I make cartoons and it's about relgious things of the bible. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141600)

Mikarikel88 30-09-2021 04:11 AM

Hi I make cartoons and it's about relgious things of the bible.

I wonder I make cartoons where is the section where I can post them ?

Made christian cartoons explains secrets of the bible"David The Modern Day Christian"

So I did work and it is A succes it explains secrets of the bible ; salvation by faith, what serveth the law ?, the gifts God gave women ( explains all the biblical stuff of prophecy, gifts, and verses for woman ) The angels of the lord ( explains the nature of angels ) and more episodes. In the series David is in the end times he went thru episode 1 to 4 where he is learning the law and what is faith then episode 6 to 10 discovers angels and order and faith is justification then womans and their gifts. After all that episode 11 david passes time and is at end times God judges the world and david tells him in his judgement he wants to save his family God agrees and lets him save his family.

Took me 1 year and 6 months to make it with blender program expalins secrets of the bible.

Wanna show it because it explains deep theological areas of the bible ;D.

BigJohn 15-10-2021 07:27 AM

Why don't you present some of it here?

sky 15-10-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikarikel88

Why not ask Admin/Mod: for advice, you can send them a Private Message... Sounds interesting :smile:

Mikarikel88 15-10-2021 03:07 PM

Sorry I posted on question somehow it got directed here and I don't know, things are different bow but rather went slow. Sometimes i got banned for posting all the amterial I write and things are different forums believe me -_-. But if I post how do I do it ? I don't understand the rules here 15 posts so i can put A link.

Madamedude 15-10-2021 03:22 PM

My advice would be to contact Miss Hepburn via PM and show her some of your work so she can tell you if it's okay with the forum rules :wink:

bobjob 16-10-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Made christian cartoons explains secrets of the bible"David The Modern Day Christian"

So I did work and it is A ...........cal areas of the bible ;D.

The right and proper thing is to ask an administrator although I don't think there is anywhere here for images to be displayed.

Miss Hepburn 16-10-2021 06:11 PM

How about in ART...and have the Title include words like:
Christian, My, Cartoons, and Art .
I'm brilliant, aren't I

Of course, pm-ing Miss H was pretty smart, too? :tongue:

Mikarikel88 16-10-2021 11:42 PM

okay going to do need some time.

bobjob 17-10-2021 07:39 AM

oh?

I had begun to think I'd missed a forum for displaying art but I hadn't. Links to image hosting websites are what can be found there.

I see the 'Art' forum itself is simply a place to hold conversations rather than somewhere to show your own work. That's understandable because a lot of server space might quickly get gobbled up if members could post whatever they wanted on SF.

sky 17-10-2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

okay going to do need some time.

I'm looking forward to seeing your work :smile: you must have spent a lot of time in the preparation.....