Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Something Good That Happened Today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120699)

Soul Renew 14-02-2018 12:30 AM

Something Good That Happened Today

Anything good happened today?
Let's say them here. ^^
It can be one thing or you can make a list.

- I watched some funny Youtube vids
- I'm getting back into drawing and have improved my skills from watching some very helpful vids :D

ocean breeze 14-02-2018 01:04 AM

My leg is starting to heal and am starting to walk with less of a limp.

I got plenty of sleep today.

I made myself some mint brownies today as well.

:smile:

Soul Renew 14-02-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
My leg is starting to heal and am starting to walk with less of a limp.

I got plenty of sleep today.

I made myself some mint brownies today as well.

:smile:

That's great! ^^
And mint brownies sound delicious!

-I ate some Valentine chocolates that my mom gave me. The coconut cluster from Russell Stover is my fave of the bunch.

Seawolf 14-02-2018 08:42 PM

Got in touch with some more feelings today, which some would call negative but I appreciate being able to understand myself. :smile:

Soul Renew 15-02-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawolf
Got in touch with some more feelings today, which some would call negative but I appreciate being able to understand myself. :smile:

I've also learned a lot about myself through my own negative feelings. It's usually through the bad we learn the most, even if it's pretty scary or difficult to deal with.

If you sweep a bunch of dust under a rug, it's tucked away, but still there. If you lift up that rug and expose the dust, you have the ability to deal with it properly.

I hope you'll continue to learn more about yourself, good luck on your journey to self-growth! :hug3:

Seawolf 15-02-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul Renew
I've also learned a lot about myself through my own negative feelings. It's usually through the bad we learn the most, even if it's pretty scary or difficult to deal with.

If you sweep a bunch of dust under a rug, it's tucked away, but still there. If you lift up that rug and expose the dust, you have the ability to deal with it properly.

I hope you'll continue to learn more about yourself, good luck on your journey to self-growth! :hug3:

Thanks, you too. :hug3:

It's not easy, but it's alot better than the feelings being hidden and destroying my life because they aren't being seen and heard.

Soul Renew 16-02-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawolf
Thanks, you too. :hug3:

It's not easy, but it's alot better than the feelings being hidden and destroying my life because they aren't being seen and heard.

Treat them as gently as you can. :smile:
Your feelings are yours, they are like your children begging for your attention.

~ I went for a relaxing walk today! ^^

Crowzie 20-02-2018 01:55 AM

I spent time with friends and realized how much love we all have for one another.

Soul Renew 20-02-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crowzie
I spent time with friends and realized how much love we all have for one another.

Awesome. :smile:

~ I got confirmation to volunteer at food bank tomorrow! :biggrin:

Soul Renew 22-02-2018 04:15 PM

Some Zumba classes in my area are allowing a free guest pass for their class. I don't want to join a gym just to Zumba, so I'm trying a few Zumba classes for free :biggrin:.
One by myself and two with my sisters. I'm scared of going by myself, but I'm going to try not to back out of it.

If I have enough courage and passion for Zumba, I might commit to a group. :smile:

I do love dancing~

I'm just so scared of doing things on my own since I've been sheltered most my life and living the wrong life... The outer world is so anxiety-inducing... =\