Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Still not allowed to post links? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134859)

SilentDrum 15-04-2020 09:31 AM

Still not allowed to post links?

Hi,
I tried to post a link and it was rejected with the message 'You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.'
Well, I am up to 16 posts now and I tried logging out and back in but I still can post links. Can you unlock my account please?
Thank you.

SilentDrum 15-04-2020 10:24 AM

I used to be able to see all my posts by clicking on 'Find all posts by SilentDrum'

Now I get the message 'Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. '.

JosephineB 15-04-2020 10:33 AM

I think it might be 25 posts, one more to go! :smile:

SilentDrum 15-04-2020 12:57 PM

That's it! I can now access my profile!
Thanks for letting me know :smile:

ketzer 15-04-2020 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentDrum
That's it! I can now access my profile!
Thanks for letting me know :smile:

Congratulations, you have arrived!:biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU

Things are going to start happening to you now!:icon_eek:

JosephineB 16-04-2020 07:32 PM

I've still got a bit of a chip on my shoulder with regards to emoji selection. Now I find out some people are able to put quips in "reason for edit" on their posts. Not once have I been asked to supply a reason for editing a post. I just don't understand what's going on.

ketzer 16-04-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I've still got a bit of a chip on my shoulder with regards to emoji selection. Now I find out some people are able to put quips in "reason for edit" on their posts. Not once have I been asked to supply a reason for editing a post. I just don't understand what's going on.

Those in the know know. Promise to be nice to me and I might just clue you in.

JosephineB 16-04-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
Those in the know know. Promise to be nice to me and I might just clue you in.

I've heard of the watchers but not the knowers. Ok, I promise.

ketzer 16-04-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I've heard of the watchers but not the knowers. Ok, I promise.

Us knowers are a relatively unknown sect, except by those who know about knowers who know all about us.

This is secret knowledge so don't tell anyone else... as nobody but you probably reads my posts, I know the secret will be safe.... and I know this because because I am a knower who knows things.

When you go back into edit after submitting a post (24 hour limit on that I believe.... I mean know) the line for Reason should be above the title line up at the very top (you do have to click go advanced to get it to show up). Now you know. Give it a wirl, you can even go back into your previous post and delete your promise....not that you would do that.... and even if you did, I know it was there.

JosephineB 16-04-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
Us knowers are a relatively unknown sect, except by those who know about knowers who know all about us.

This is secret knowledge so don't tell anyone else... as nobody but you probably reads my posts, I know the secret will be safe.... and I know this because because I am a knower who knows things.

When you go back into edit after submitting a post (24 hour limit on that I believe.... I mean know) the line for Reason should be above the title line up at the very top (you do have to click go advanced to get it to show up). Now you know. Give it a wirl, you can even go back into your previous post and delete your promise....not that you would do that.... and even if you did, I know it was there.

Thank you.