Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Philosophy & Theory (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The circular voyage of understanding ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140227)

weareunity 20-05-2021 05:15 AM

The circular voyage of understanding ?

Is the voyage of understanding a full circle of enquiry?

--From "that which is" becoming perceived as being across a chasm of separation,

--To objective examination of that which is perceived,

--With such examination eventually resulting in the conclusion that there is no such chasm.

??

HITESH SHAH 22-05-2021 03:57 PM

multi-dimensional sphere of enquiry

Quote:

Originally Posted by weareunity
Is the voyage of understanding a full circle of enquiry?

--From "that which is" becoming perceived as being across a chasm of separation,

--To objective examination of that which is perceived,

--With such examination eventually resulting in the conclusion that there is no such chasm.

??

I would replace 2 dimensional circle to 3-dimensional sphere here . And yes we are re-discovering our knowledge world too round spherical like the earth - multi-dimensional with myriad varieties .

weareunity 24-05-2021 05:36 AM

Hi Hitesh. Hoping you are well.

The circle is used here as a symbol of returning to a "new" beginning-- in this case returning to a beginning having become conscious of having realised a different perspective en route.

This happening as a result of our examination of the dance of existence leading us to the conscious realisation that we and all are both dancers and dancing in a wondrous and astounding production.

HITESH SHAH 24-05-2021 05:35 PM

circle - sphere

Quote:

Originally Posted by weareunity
Hi Hitesh. Hoping you are well.

The circle is used here as a symbol of returning to a "new" beginning-- in this case returning to a beginning having become conscious of having realised a different perspective en route.

This happening as a result of our examination of the dance of existence leading us to the conscious realisation that we and all are both dancers and dancing in a wondrous and astounding production.

Hi weareunity
With grace of God , I am fine and in good health and spirit (though we in India had pretty bad times for some unlucky ones and still its ongoing challenge at various front ) .

I understood what u meant by circle.I used word 'sphere' just to show the complexity / variety involved in the mix.

Your examination of existence is really great.

weareunity 31-05-2021 10:02 PM

Hi Hitesh.

Our own unspoken words are often those which speak loudest to us-- stirred from their quiet waiting place within.

We stumble on in companionship.

lostsoul13 08-06-2021 03:41 PM

It reminds me of pain... “I watch your hand come full circles” —-half moon run)
That which part we are separate from and separate vail in which the which is encouraging and over compassionate in a chasm..what to do with such chasm : acceptance and over exertion is needed to come full circumstances with it.understand that part of love and pain when it’s so separate it’s a dietitian need and circumference: it almost feels like a false love I’m trying to sell the self....