Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Honesty (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137238)

Heightend-Awareness 19-09-2020 06:26 PM

Honesty

Hi all,
What have I been up to these past few days? I have been working on a little project on a global scale. I've been putting out a lot of love and postive energy via my thoughts, emotions and the feeling to help heal this busted planet of ours. I've also been working on another piece to post in relation to densities. Wishing all of you well.:hug3:

Peace and love

inavalan 19-09-2020 07:06 PM

Good luck. I haven't seen any positive signs so far. What are your expectations?

Heightend-Awareness 19-09-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Good luck. I haven't seen any positive signs so far. What are your expectations?

Thank you. I have been seeing some subtle changes in my corner of the world. If I alone was to push and steer a broken down car that you were a passenger of, don't you think we would get to our destination a lot quicker if you got out and pushed too? Rather than ask, are we there yet? BTW, such a large project requires a lot of energy and I have only just started. It will take time to get any traction. As I am positiive this will have some result other than whining that,"nothing is happening". You have to be pro-active if you want change, not just sit back and watch.

Heightend-Awareness 19-09-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
What are your expectations?

If the planet is busted, what do you think needs to be fixed? the list is exhaustive. Pick a few and run with that. When you see what you are doing has gotten somewhere, move onto the next on the list. As I said, it is energy-draining for one. "Many hands make light work". Heard of the saying?

Lorelyen 20-09-2020 08:49 AM

The planet is 'busted' because humans have pillaged the ecology a little too far and now it's threatening to abandon support for humans. What can anyone do to change the creeping desertification in southern China or the thawing of permafrost in Alaska and Siberia....let alone reverse the loss of species (of which we're just one) at what's now been declared by the UN as 'at an alarming rate.'

Heightend-Awareness 20-09-2020 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
The planet is 'busted' because humans have pillaged the ecology a little too far and now it's threatening to abandon support for humans. What can anyone do to change the creeping desertification in southern China or the thawing of permafrost in Alaska and Siberia....let alone reverse the loss of species (of which we're just one) at what's now been declared by the UN as 'at an alarming rate.'

I have learnt to trust my intuition more than I do from any other sources (mainstream anything) to know that there are so many things on so many levels wrong with this picture. I don't expect to fix it all in what's left of this lifetime for me, but at least I am getting the ball rolling of what I need to do. I know I'll be back again to carry on with the fight time and time again until it is won. It is at least a start. You can't expect to finish a journey until you take that first step that eventually becomes your last.

Miss Hepburn 20-09-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
*snipped* Thank you. I have been seeing some subtle changes in my corner of the world.
If I alone was to push and steer a broken down car that you were a passenger of, don't you think we would get to our destination a lot quicker if you got out and pushed too?
BTW, such a large project requires a lot of energy and I have only just started. It will take time to get any traction. ...

Power in numbers. Yup!:smile:
While one speaker walking into a room of 5000 can change the entire room...or a Nation.
Positivity in it's many forms is so powerful.

hazada guess 20-09-2020 02:05 PM

I support you all the way,Heightend-Awareness.:wink:

guthrio 20-09-2020 07:29 PM

Heightend-Awareness,

This is uncanny!

No sooner had I read the responses to your post in this thread, that I saw this one from Inavalan, right afterward, ....as if in confirmation of your idea , on the Manifesting, Creating and Law of Attraction forum:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...11#post1977011 Seth: "The Power Of Beliefs And Expectations"

Heightend-Awareness 20-09-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
I support you all the way,Heightend-Awareness.:wink:

HAZAAAAAAAA... Go you good thing:hug3: