Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Men in black (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140142)

youngers1810 10-05-2021 12:34 AM

Men in black

Has anyone come across these people spirits in dreams ?

They men in black i keep running from them because when they catch me in dreams they take me to area 51 where this man in black is waiting by a f150 white pick up truck

Then i see these greys they have me surrounded and take me aboard their ship i look at the man in black as im passing by him yet he does nothing just stood against his white truck

I had similar dream where the greys took me from my bed and had me laid out like floating and they were going to take me through a solid wall in the house that when i woke up
The men in black look human but are workimg with the greys

What does this mean ?

I also see the men in black in spirit form in waking life
What does this mean?

lostsoul13 14-05-2021 10:15 PM

I’ve dreamt of ‘men in black’ type of ‘area 51’ beings (men) as far as symmetry goes they aren’t grays but definitely in -line with some symmetrical symmetry of the same kind... they had two standing by my avatar side each holding an arm—/ probably insightful ‘now’ as I talk about it —-they were ‘questioning’ me and the dream turned to a rainbow colourful zooming into blue eyes... I can negate the difference....I can convert the dream easily apart from the symmetry differences I suppose everything is the self??

Miss Hepburn 14-05-2021 11:18 PM

My mom did in her NDE getting a kidney removed in 1954.
Get into your power, my friend!

GlitterRose 15-05-2021 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My mom did in her NDE getting a kidney removed in 1954.
Get into your power, my friend!

That's interesting.

What kind of experience was it? Was it negative?

GalacticWarrior 22-05-2021 12:36 AM

I don't know if I am right, but in my own perspective, the men in black are some sort of disguises of some. They could be Greys in another form. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know.

Miss Hepburn 22-05-2021 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterRose
That's interesting.
What kind of experience was it? Was it negative?

Um, yeah. And then, decades later not knowing!!!!!!! I took her to 'Ghost' with Patrick Swazie...who knew for bad people
these hooded black robed guys would be in the movie.

Exactly how she described them to me (and only me, in 1970)..
I was dying in my seat -Gulp - for what my mother must have been thinking/feeling.

We did NOT talk about it driving to her home.
(She had not been a good person, see? Leo Aries Scorpio...intense lady.)
I get the wilies thinking about how she could be...a powerful Administrator
of a State Mental institution with 136 buildings.
Yup, that was 'mom'!!! :eek: hahahahahaha, I digressed.

I did see her in a Lucid Dream! Wild stuff ...this life and it's layers of realms we can visit.

Motto: ''KNOW who you are are...get in touch with your power, wisdom and inner strength.''

PureEvil760 22-05-2021 04:49 AM

The men in black are alien/human hybrids they use to cover up things as much as they can.

Highly advanced aliens are usually sensitive to human consciousness.. in other words our attention alone harms them.