Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Should I worry ?.... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140109)

Elfin 06-05-2021 07:14 AM

Should I worry ?....

Hi... And as many of you are aware, I have gone through 7 months of one thing after another in my world.

In "my " real world, the way I am "prepared " for any major personal issues, is that I have "visits" from loved ones in spirit , several days before either really bad news , or a bereavement.

This week, each night for 3 consecutive nights , I have had very very vivid visitation dreams . One from a deceased neighbour, one from my deceased husband, and also an especially vivid one from my deceased mother-in-law.

So naturally I am now wondering if something else is going to happen.
I was very poorly last autumn in hospital , and I'm still not well
Also of course, and even more devastating was the loss of my baby grandadaughter in march this year.

Given that those events have already occurred, it's making me wonder what they are trying to tell me....

CosmicWonder 06-05-2021 09:03 AM

In chaos is where creation takes place

Miss Hepburn 06-05-2021 09:33 AM

Should you worry?
What would worry help? Does worry ever change things?
Matthew 6:34 was the first verse I ever learned, (because I was worrying someone took me aside to show me at 17).
“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

I mean if anyone reading this believes Jesus should be listened to cuz he knew a few things...and it honors him...
then they will never worry about anything and as Paul said -Be anxious for nothing, but in prayer...
maybe you know the rest. Phil 4:6 :smile:
A person doesn't have to be Christian to respect Jesus' words or teachings.

Should you worry? Never ever again about anything. (I had a thread on this.)

Elfin 06-05-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
In chaos is where creation takes place

...Thank , as always my dear Cosmic....
... Next time around, you and I are going to make miracles happen... I can feel it !!!!

Elfin 06-05-2021 11:43 AM

@Miss H... Thank you... And of course you are correct.
That is the approach I adopt and how I live.
I am the first to tell anyone we can all only ever live one day at a time...
And I know that whatever happens , is for reason, and meant

I suppose because it's all been happening at once, I'm a little fearful that something else is imminent , and even though I know , deep down , I will cope, I worry I think ,more for my loved ones and how they will cope...

Anala 06-05-2021 12:06 PM

Worry is like a very large awkward rock that a person chooses to pick up and carry around. Recognize it and make a choice to continue carrying the rock or set it down.

I am not one for much organized religion, but I love this song from the movie “Winn Dixie”. https://youtu.be/Op1cKYzvHfA

Sending you love and light and loads of hugs. You are not alone.

Elfin 06-05-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
Worry is like a very large awkward rock that a person chooses to pick up and carry around. Recognize it and make a choice to continue carrying the rock or set it down.

I am not one for much organized religion, but I love this song from the movie “Winn Dixie”. https://youtu.be/Op1cKYzvHfA

Sending you love and light and loads of hugs. You are not alone.

Oh dear Anala...Thank you.... How uplifting is that ??....
And again, wise words ..
You know my problem?
I never practice what I preach !!!!!

I might have to invite that choir to Church of Elfin to sing....
( Church of Elfin of course being in the middle of anywhere )
But I'm seeing them singing this in the middle of a wild flower meadow....

asearcher 06-05-2021 01:06 PM

Hi Elfin! Just "speaking" of own experiences and the way I have understood it to be is this: The spirit world/the visitation dreams can not get through or have much more difficulty to come through when the someone they wish to visit is in the most intense period of grief, and troubles. It is only when it gets lighter that they can come through - and on the looks of things, in your case - they have, all of them! I think they are just there to say they love you and to ease your mind, your pain.

Elfin 06-05-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Elfin! Just "speaking" of own experiences and the way I have understood it to be is this: The spirit world/the visitation dreams can not get through or have much more difficulty to come through when the someone they wish to visit is in the most intense period of grief, and troubles. It is only when it gets lighter that they can come through - and on the looks of things, in your case - they have, all of them! I think they are just there to say they love you and to ease your mind, your pain.

Oh Thank you !!...
That's what I was hoping...
But I know from experience what it can sometimes mean...

CosmicWonder 06-05-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
...Thank , as always my dear Cosmic....
... Next time around, you and I are going to make miracles happen... I can feel it !!!!

Ahwww that’s great!!