Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   The White Lion tiger beings of Antares (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134044)

Lioness 26-02-2020 07:48 PM

The White Lion tiger beings of Antares

Have you heard about them? ANY info! Thank you!
So, i searched for ”tiger starseeds” on youtube. I scrolled and just got stuck on one name;” antares”.... i got chills, my heart started to beat faster and got worm, and i got a sense of ”HOME-here is your answer”, and i just Said to myself ”its tigerlions, its tigerlions”- and damn right it was! .... White tiger lions. Ive been a tiger Lion my whole life. id like to know, what you know, about the White tiger lions from antares. Thank you/stockholm

Lioness 27-02-2020 10:25 AM

Anyone! 😊❤️

Lioness 27-02-2020 10:35 AM

Youtube: antares starseed... the video is there, i felt Their pressence through the whole video as i do right now! Chills! Heartbeats! Anyone else can feel it??

JosephineB 02-03-2020 02:04 PM

I've heard of tigons and ligers, not off worldly ones though.

Ligers and tigons are both hybrid big cats. Tigons are produced when a male tiger breeds with a female lion. Ligers are the offspring of a male lion bred with a female tiger. Although they both result from a tiger and lion crossbreed, their specific parentage is what differentiates ligers from tigons.

From this website:

https://animals.mom.me/difference-be...gons-3506.html

Lightbringer373 03-03-2020 09:50 AM

tigresses are great fĂșn

Tracy1 03-03-2020 01:14 PM

Hello

I was reading about ligers and tigons only yesterday. But these were physically on earth. Id never even thought of it before but got the urge to look it up. I was told I am a Lyron but have been seeing a massive white tiger lately. I have seen what I would call cat people but they had striped faces. I am unsure about your situation am wondering if it could be a message that you have incarnated as a tiger in one life and a lion in another? I hope you get the answer.

trace x

Lioness 04-03-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy1
I was reading about ligers and tigons only yesterday. But these were physically on earth. Id never even thought of it before but got the urge to look it up. I was told I am a Lyron but have been seeing a massive white tiger lately. I have seen what I would call cat people but they had striped faces. I am unsure about your situation am wondering if it could be a message that you have incarnated as a tiger in one life and a lion in another? I hope you get the answer.

trace x

Surely a sign right there! 😊❤️
Thats funny, they got stripes? If i may ask, were they on two legs upright? Tell me more! 😊 i havent seen them really, just shapes of them, and can feel their pressence and know they are there. I get chills whenever the antares beings are around. Could be true. I have always wished for a catpeople to exist, standing on two legs upright like humans, but they are cats, more intelligent than humans, closely connected to angels! And i also wished to be one of these Imaginary catbeings ! So its all so weird funny

Lioness 04-03-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

trace x

Whenever i feel depressed and i think of myself as a leopardlike being i feel very very good , Lion & tigers and Other cats works too, but im at my best as a leopard! 🤔

Tracy1 05-03-2020 05:51 AM

Its definitely some type of confirmation for you. Have you heard of the Lyrans? I think I would look them up if I was you and see if anything resonates. Do you work on past lives at all? It could be you are a Lyran star seed. Many of us have had past lives as all different star seeds. I have a deep connection with cats especially lions and tigers. I got confirmation that I am a Lyran star seed from someone else aswell. Your not feeling this connected to them for no reason. Whoop! how exciting for you. All I can tell you is what I experienced on more that one occasion is that while dropping off I heard talking. In my mind I asked who are you please. The reply was Lyran and he showed me, gave me a vision of himself a cats face but built like a human (on two legs). Someone else I know has seen one too. So glad you are talking about this aswell I don't feel so bonkers any more hahax

Lioness 09-03-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Its definitely some type of confirmation for you. Have you heard of the Lyrans? I think I would look them up if I was you and see if anything resonates. Do you work on past lives at all? It could be you are a Lyran star seed. Many of us have had past lives as all different star seeds. I have a deep connection with cats especially lions and tigers. I got confirmation that I am a Lyran star seed from someone else aswell. Your not feeling this connected to them for no reason. Whoop! how exciting for you. All I can tell you is what I experienced on more that one occasion is that while dropping off I heard talking. In my mind I asked who are you please. The reply was Lyran and he showed me, gave me a vision of himself a cats face but built like a human (on two legs). Someone else I know has seen one too. So glad you are talking about this aswell I don't feel so bonkers any more hahax

Yes i have heard about the lyrans, it all made sence to me when i heard about all of this. No i dont know Much about past lives, i know im not an earthbeing ”born ” here, and i know something has happened to me lives before this, as to most of us i think. Have a feeling something has happened to the felines too. Do you feel familiar with any of this, this is just my feelings. Yes and no you are not crazy �� same here, mostly tigers but also lions... but ALL cats!