Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Films (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Netflix Series you need to watch! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138354)

Altair 27-02-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
I'm going to watch Cursed. Another take on the Arthurian legend. I hope it's good.

It wasn't. Stopped watching. The pace was all over the place...

I finished ''Barbarians'' today. Germans versus Romans. Short season (only 6 episodes) but I love the fact that it was all in German and Latin!!!!

Gem 28-02-2021 06:22 AM

I'm watching Emily in Paris, which is good ol' silly fun!

Altair 02-03-2021 08:13 PM

Started with The Haunting of Bly Manor. An innocent American woman takes the job of au-pair but finds out the house is haunted! Intriguing series.

oldasthesea 04-03-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem
I'm watching Emily in Paris, which is good ol' silly fun!

me too lol. I almost died of laughing in the end of the first episode lol

Miss Hepburn 04-03-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Started with The Haunting of Bly Manor. An innocent American woman takes the job of au-pair but finds out the house is haunted! Intriguing series.

The aupair is a beauty, I have never seen her before...reminded me of Piper Perabo...same with in
The Discovery of Witches, Theresa Palmer, a young beauty, I had never seen before.
I actually stopped watching The Bly story when I could tell it was becoming sad...
hahaha, I left on a high note. :tongue:

Finally watching The Vampire Diaries from the beginning ...typical high school vamp story, hahahah - just fun fluff to me.
I will do Queen's Gambit , soon.

Spinfusor 28-03-2021 04:23 AM

El Chapo
Narcos
Queen of the South
Drug Lords

Not the most uplifting I know.

The Last Narc is one of the best documentaries I've ever watched. Its about the kidnapping and death of DEA agent Kiki Camarena. Its really messed up what happened because it involves a cooperation between both governments and the cartels. It is told by the DEA agent assigned to investigate his death and reveals some shocking things.

Gem 31-03-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

I'll have to have a look. I don;t usually go for the cliche of 'haunted house' movies, but since you said it is intriguing, it's probably worth a look.

Altair 31-03-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gem
I'll have to have a look. I don;t usually go for the cliche of 'haunted house' movies, but since you said it is intriguing, it's probably worth a look.

I thought it was pretty creepy overall..!!

Don't know if it was 'cliche' or not. There were many layers to the story and I like how it put me in the wrong direction many times.

DesertRose 31-03-2021 02:29 PM

Quote:

Sounds interesting.. :)

Gem 01-04-2021 02:06 AM

Quote:

I thought it was pretty creepy overall..!!

Don't know if it was 'cliche' or not. There were many layers to the story and I like how it put me in the wrong direction many times.

I started watching, and it's perfectly splendid.