Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What is your guide system to live life better ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140833)

Nick96intent 13-07-2021 05:46 AM

What is your guide system to live life better ?

Hello..

What is your guide system , or little programs you insert to live better ?

For me it comes to 'following paths with heart' like being here in this community, and managing my consuming of food and drinks the way I see they 'll make my health stronger , simpler (my system in general) and easier...

I also use painitng.
peace

RedEmbers 13-07-2021 08:33 AM

I do whatever I want to do in every moment because I am a person who loves themselves.

Every decision, is based on what makes me feel loved and whole.
Haha.. Easy.

Miss Hepburn 13-07-2021 11:30 AM

Nick, what a great question!!! It will really make people pause and think about this
and maybe re-affirm a goal of goodness inside themselves! Bravo!
Mine is super simple.
My Guidance System - (and I have advised 2 friends, because they asked me and the first thing I say is) -
"Do what is godly".
(Not what the ego talks you into.)

Godly = anything kind; forgiving, generous, helping
Ego = unkind; basically anything that is selfish, greedy, mean, spiteful, hurtful, based in fear or pride

Nick96intent 13-07-2021 12:41 PM

I took example from your own good question for one... :wink:

ameliorate 13-07-2021 01:29 PM

Lifestyle patterns of mine include:-

- Ensuring my creative outlets are on-going e.g. upcycling, naturalistic gardening, trying out recipes. Also having something special at weekends food and entertainment wise.

- Listening to my intuition which is a good moral compass

- I'm a semi-recluse (by choice) but, when interacting with others, I always try to make it a positive, beneficial occasion.

- Something I strive to do (but am prone to forget at times) is that, on retiring to bed, I ask myself 3 questions.....
~~what did I learn today?
~~what did I give today?
~~what could I do better? (from which I take a direction)

hallow 13-07-2021 01:53 PM

Not to over think myself and to trust the path I am on. Neither are easy for me to do but it has had the best results.

Guillaume 13-07-2021 02:13 PM

Breathing
Eating plenty of vegetables
Drinking plenty of water
Spreading good vibes when I go for a walk
Looking at the good in every situation

and peace of course :)

Nick96intent 13-07-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow
Not to over think myself and to trust the path I am on. Neither are easy for me to do but it has had the best results.

We happened to be on the same track somehow friend hallow plenty of times... :)

Madamedude 13-07-2021 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I do whatever I want to do in every moment because I am a person who loves themselves.

Every decision, is based on what makes me feel loved and whole.
Haha.. Easy.

THAT, precisely.

Be honest, be true to yourself ! You'll never be able to come back, how you'll feel so good !

lostsoul13 16-07-2021 11:50 AM

Live, love -laugh, although can fall short- the best guide to living my life is independence- that I may have independent through my interests and for my interest, that I'm capable of healing through pain... That I won't be so tired and sleep well... That I don't forget the dream in which I'm under-that the dream will forget me...that's my short guide-