Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Metatron and other angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130330)

one-light 01-11-2022 03:03 PM

I keep changing path slightly daily as guided - and tinnitus is up a notch today so I expect I'm to write this here... Last night the leg/s slightly tense and awake for an hour - I have asked the Holy Spirit if He could be more gentle with this leg issue so I can concentrate, and this has happened, and enough so I know - but 'i'm missing something' a connection, something I'm to do.

Then sometime later, early hours I hear such a faint roar roar, so faint that i'm not sure - and I say in mind God? And the volume increased, so yes - and we will find answers, and yes it will be written on here - when... I initially designed this page via the link here in 2015 after my NDE and gave some out, then I've tweaked it a bit at a time as years went by, and recently.

I have been emailing care homes today with it as below - feel free to use the email text and link anyone looking on that thinks care homes in their area might benefit... Have a good day everybody - and if it isn't, then make tomorrow a good day, make it happen - and get help if needed, be stronger / wiser after going through any darkness.

-----

Hi, I wonder if this might be of interest to you and residents there... I am a Spiritual Advisor and a Master on Spiritual Forums - I am sending this out to many care homes, to offer comfort to staff / residents / and families who may be experiencing some difficulties in senior years.

Feel free to pass this on to many - especially to families who have lost someone recently and are struggling a little - it can give hope, or display it as and when.

Have a nice day...

Regards Steve.

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/sp...ences-2022.pdf

one-light 17-11-2022 03:50 PM

I'll put this on here because it relates to some of the information / issues ive been discussing on this thread... So how does God and Angels fix the 'connection' with someone who has Astral Projected before 'and' gone back in time - but that connection from 'this end' with a person is now faulty.

Answers /suggestions on a postcard please to SF's 'or' a nice donation in a cheque to help upkeep of this marvellous forum, taking pressure off the people and 'free time' they give running it, that helps so many....... And the answer is you give him a cold for 8 months until he learns, ive no proof as of yet, let's just say 'I know'...

This man made sinus thing 'that no one seems to catch off me' was created somewhere by people IMO but God can control it - and a week today it came back with a vengeance, up a notch 'to teach me' but ive been busy, and not resting / listening as much as I should, and i'm redesigning my website in black background and others... So a week of buying tissues.

Well yesterday it was my old friend Jack from church funeral, 99 yrs he got to - and I asked when walking to church if Jesus would back the cold off in the service, so I didn't have to leave the service blowing my nose - and all clear as a bell for the full hour, and a lovely service showing all his photos on screen, and the minister said he's home now, that was nice.

But this morning pressure off work wise, and I was working well with the SPC stilling the mind - and rewarded with gentle roar roar - been so quiet God with the roar over recent weeks, and only occasionally with approval - and I was shown energy in my mind early hours, again approval.

And the cold was big improvement today, and a big crow was cawing from the chimney when in my greenhouse... I will find answers by 2023, and writing here when I do - have a good day everyone.

jvassal 07-12-2022 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

you could be familiar with them. as in spiritual family, incarnated angel.

charly233 12-12-2022 04:08 PM

I think I remember reading somewhere that Metatron was a teacher of Jesus. But I can't remember where I saw this reference. Has anyone else ever heard of this?

I have been searching for information about this on the internet but haven't found anything that confirms that Metatron was a teacher of Jesus.

If anyone has any information on this I would be very interested in hearing about it.

one-light 13-12-2022 09:20 AM

It seems like no one's got any information for you charly233 - Enoch was named Metatron by God, and a mention in the Bible if I remember correctly from my research...

one-light 28-12-2022 12:36 PM

I've hardly been on Facebook over the last few days, had some time off with family - but last night I seen a post on GB News with a photo of Jesus that wasn't correct, his skin was too white and hair too long and light...

And amongst the doubters and some laughing comments there was some nice replies.

So I messaged there saying I was shown a vision of Jesus in my church in 2016 and then seen Jesus again in my mind one night, as in approval in 2019 after writing on here, and a link to here on SF's page 2 - so this was late on last night, there's me thinking, I hope i've written that right to the masses reading, and adrenaline was kicking in, there's me hoping I could sleep ok, and I did.

Then early in the night I was in a lovely dream, can't remember it now, but it was nice - then I immediately heard a gentle roar roar for about 15 seconds, as in 'The Lions Roar' - there's approval from God in the highest level.

That's 2 big groups now as I added another to a spiritual group today, and there'll be more posts I'll be putting this link on in the next few days - so it should get busy this thread...

BirbWhisperer 09-01-2023 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. .

I'm guessing you had a spontaneous psychic event where your psychic eye just suddenly opened and BAM! You get a big old download of information and all these names.

Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Azazel and Mephistopheles are "demons." That doesn't mean they can't be helpful when consulted through a protective angel however. Not all demons are bad, though you do have to exercise (or exorcise lol) caution around them! Like people they can be unpredictable. I've heard of Cadmiel, Haniel, Uriel, Zadkiel and Cassiel, they are archangels and/or angels. The others I'm not sure, having not met them or heard their names.

Aziel might be another spelling of Azazel or even Azrael, who is an archangel. I thought Emmanuel was the same as Jesus, but I might be wrong on that?

More important than the names is what you felt when this was happening. Did you feel peace, love and reassuring vibes? Or were you afraid, did you feel watched, hunted, or hated? If you felt OK, or somewhere in the middle, you are probably just fine, and you just had a sudden psychic moment. Maybe they were just trying to wake you up to their presence in your life?

Oh and Metatron is an archangel. His job is to hold open the energetic space that allows us to talk to and engage with the Great Spirit. He's a very kind and patient soul, and very strong and immensely old. He does sound like an enormous boulder rolling through your life, commanding attention lol. But he likely didn't mean to startle you ;)

It's been said that Metratron was once Enoch, one of the scribes of a book of the bible. The book was later removed by the church though. I'm not sure if i believe that interpretation, because Metatron seems much older than that to me.

one-light 11-01-2023 12:30 PM

I wrote this out yesterday ready for here......

I have taken my foot off the accelerator this last few weeks, as in the tiger post on song in your head thread, conserving my energy - https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/sp...spirit-animal/ - I closed 2 mental health forum accounts - 8 years of posting / helping, so done my bit on those - and staying on 2 MH forums and here.

I put this message 'below' on probably 15 big Facebook spiritual groups / posts the last 2 weeks with so many messages on, so they were busy ones - and do you know when other replies were getting dozens of likes or love comments, this got 'one like' I bet 100's came on for a look though - and some were still on a week later, I seen them come back in view on my timeline on Facebook, one was Church of England... That like comment people put on - its a difficult one to press on as in like you've presented info or like what you read.

It just shows you many people don't want to know anything that was / is 'different' to what they are told - yes if authorities say this is this, the masses believe what they're told.

So this new year of 2023 i'm getting out to care homes and the hospital pushing mainly my spiritual knowledge as a 'Mind Strength and Spiritual Advisor' as it will say on my leaflets to give them when the time is right - I have been working on my website though, more spiritual information on it - and my church was busier last week, so we have hope....

Returning visitors refresh the page - https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/

----

I was shown a vision of Jesus, and how he 'really' spent his final days as King James tried to tell people.

I was shown this vision in my church in 2016, and seen him with approval after posting on Spiritual Forums in 2019, my name on there is one-light...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=130330&page=2

one-light 25-11-2023 08:36 PM

I have put the link to page 2 on this thread and my vision in church, to here more times than I can remember on church groups on FB this last year or 2, but especially the last few months, anywhere I see a post re Jesus on a cross that never happened, the Romans used His words take up your cross and follow me.

Also would like to write here soon regarding religions and Metatron written so long ago 'differently' - they can't all be correct....... He is here with us...

Just want to add a reply to my friend on here, who messaged me today, asking how to speak to the Holy Spirit... This was my reply.
---
Hi, ray=out my friend who kept my tame crow in business... What I knew about the Holy Spirit a few years ago, you could write on postage stamp - so I do understand the not knowing the how's and if's - when I first started getting messages from Him, I was seeing this energy for months before going to sleep in my mind.

Then that stopped and I started getting the belly growling usually in bed, and the restless legs - if you want guidance from your spiritual support, learn how to rest your mind totally, and nice breaths, focusing on one object in mind for 10 seconds, then as and when.
----
Page 12/13 on here there's more - and i'm sure on other pages here, copy of a section below - and I still hear the gentle roar of God occasionally, sometimes daily and I just know something 'clear knowing' - something to do, or advised to do.

From page 13 - Last 2 nights tickly/twitching lower leg calves, Hi Holy Spirit I say in mind - and its so hard to relax the mind when it happens - so He want's me to do something when this happens twice nightly in a row now, I feel it, but whatever it is i'm not doing it, you just feel so tired at the time just in bed - but I will learn... And the roar roar I mentioned before here, happened this morning early hours from God - and ive been pushing my new online talks at care homes / churches etc - just getting it all ready, some online now on my website - and still helping worldwide with issues mentioned.

one-light 25-11-2023 09:53 PM

I'd just like to add here regarding prayer as you asked, important yes - but also the 'power of intention' - I had never heard of these words until my Guides / Higher Self presented a banner in my mind one early morning, so you might say to Him why you want to connect / get guidance etc 'why' particularly, as in what you want to do to help other people of the planet...