Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Frozen Shoulder Pain (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137832)

beloved_ofmars 08-11-2020 12:55 PM

Frozen Shoulder Pain

Is there any kind of sound frequency, or other form of healing that can help a frozen shoulder? I have been in pain for months, and because of Covid, I'm not able to get a steroid injection from my GP :( I really chose the wrong time to go and get something like this.

Miss Hepburn 08-11-2020 01:25 PM

I know I'm not ans'ing ur question.
But can u tell us more? What caused it, and what have you done on ur own so far...that has not worked obviously?
Any underlying health issues? Thyroid, heart...

Thanks.

Elfin 08-11-2020 02:37 PM

I have had a frozen shoulder and can vouch for how painful they are.. covid is putting so many other treatments of ailments on hold... I have seen a frozen shoulder support online, plus herbal frozen shoulder tablets, also the pain machines ( won't mention trade name... It's four letters and begins with T ...)... All of course would cost money... not ideal as really, you need your hospital care, but a few ideas.

BigJohn 08-11-2020 03:59 PM

The Ten's units help. For me, hot water from the shower and of course the injections which you can not get right now.

Last June, the hospital where my Doctor operates from, had their COVID-19 restrictions lifted. My Doctor got me in and did a Reverse Shoulder Implant. That has brought about a tremendous amount of relief. After my operation, the Hospital went back on COVID - 19 restrictions.

beloved_ofmars 08-11-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know I'm not ans'ing ur question.
But can u tell us more? What caused it, and what have you done on ur own so far...that has not worked obviously?
Any underlying health issues? Thyroid, heart...

Thanks.

I'm not sure what caused it, but it started off as shooting pains when I moved
my arm, that were intermittent, I'd sometimes go for days with no pain at all. I am not sure if any other issues, but I thought I had an underactive thyroid. But after getting that checked with the doctor, it's normal.
I've had other aches and pains, such as knee trouble and weird aches I can't explain that come and go, as well as stomach problems, and headaches, skin rashes. Not sure if the whole thing is connected. A few months ago, I dreamt that someone told me I needed to change my diet (cut out wheat I think), or I would become very ill. I was feeling very fit at the time, so thought nothing of it.

beloved_ofmars 08-11-2020 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Ten's units help. For me, hot water from the shower and of course the injections which you can not get right now.

Last June, the hospital where my Doctor operates from, had their COVID-19 restrictions lifted. My Doctor got me in and did a Reverse Shoulder Implant. That has brought about a tremendous amount of relief. After my operation, the Hospital went back on COVID - 19 restrictions.

How long were you suffering for, before they did the implant?
I'm definitely going to try a tens unit. There seems to be an overwhelming choice of them on Amazon.

BigJohn 08-11-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beloved_ofmars
How long were you suffering for, before they did the implant?
I'm definitely going to try a tens unit. There seems to be an overwhelming choice of them on Amazon.

I got the implant after 14 years of pain. My injuries occurred when 4 nice, young men tried robbing me. They had machetes.

beloved_ofmars 08-11-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
I have had a frozen shoulder and can vouch for how painful they are.. covid is putting so many other treatments of ailments on hold... I have seen a frozen shoulder support online, plus herbal frozen shoulder tablets, also the pain machines ( won't mention trade name... It's four letters and begins with T ...)... All of course would cost money... not ideal as really, you need your hospital care, but a few ideas.

Thanks Elfin, I will see if I can find such a machine on Amazon for one beginning with 'T', see what is there. If it wasn't for Covid, I'd go and try other therapies, but so many places don't seem to be open at the moment. If it was'nt for Covid, I'd have probably just had a cortisone injection and would be fighting fit by now :(

Miss Hepburn 08-11-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beloved_ofmars
A few months ago, I dreamt that someone told me I needed to change my diet (cut out wheat I think),
or I would become very ill. I was feeling very fit at the time, so thought nothing of it.

Wow -that's very cool. Why don't I have those dreams?

You would be surprised if you did! Also dairy ---actually animal fat is what I mean. (Rem wheat means ALL white flour things...all.)
Try it for 2 weeks, then, encouraged, a month ...Boy will you see a difference. Things sometimes need easy fixes.
And rem to drink more water the body need it to heal....similar to how some people need alcohol to function.:tongue: Kidding.

Something cheaper than a Tens Unit - works super - --I have bought 4 for friends $20.
Will pm you with a link ---not supposed to do it on this forum ...I could own stock after all! Hahaha, as if.

Rah nam 08-11-2020 10:33 PM

I had acupuncture treatment from my tai chi teacher.