Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Soulmate poppin up out of the blue ?? [TF experiment] (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138042)

Helix6 24-11-2020 03:00 PM

Soulmate poppin up out of the blue ?? [TF experiment]

Hello :)

Long Time I didnt post here!
To summarize : I'm in a TF expérience....I met Back my TF (DM) 3 years ago we had different on/off communications... then I cut him out because he hurt me.
We kept stalking each other during more than 1year and he suddenly blocked me on Fb, whereas we didnt talk at all. A lot of physical feelings lately...energies are working hard++. I ve been hurt and cried for hours after that.
Then I Started to realize it was better to stop stalking each other without talking, very frustating and insane. And that it was healthier to come back to my center.

After a few days, I felt so much good energies and high vibes enveloping myself. Wowww.
And something really strange happened :a guy I missed a few years ago (I ll explain juste after) popped out in my mind suddenly. It almost became an obsession.:icon_eek: :confused:
I didnt think of him at all it came from nowhere and started to invade my mind for 3-4 days now (1 week after my TF blocked me). Days and nights.
I explain now: I met this guy on Tinder a few years ago (6 years!!) he was doing à Europe trip but I dont even remember why, we never met. Just had some small talks.
Since then, I have him on Fb. He lives in USA and Im in France...
I noticed a few months ago he was stalking my rare stories on Fb (whereas he has more than 1000 friends) and that his stories are in the top head of my suggestions whereas we NEVER interact. No chat not even one like...I started to Think maybe he s stalking my profile ?? I post a lot of dance videos of myself so it seems he s following it like my random stories...

And I dont know why: 3-4 days ago this guy started to pop up in my mind without any reason. I dont know him, we didnt even meet when he was in my city 6 years ago, and he s living 5000km Away.... why does he come suddenly in my mind ??
It appears that we have a lot of common passions and interests if I Check his profile. And I have the feeling he feels something special too as he is stalking me lately. What happened ??
Does the Universe send me a soulmate that I only crossed path 6 years ago and now it is the Time to Click for real or something?? I'm really confused.

How do You understand that?? What should I do ??
He started to pop up from nowhere. I didnt decide it. And now he s always in my mind for 4 days now.
(IM very psychic so maybe feeling his thoughts ?!)

~Lioness~ 24-11-2020 05:03 PM

Sometimes when thoughts come up of past exes, you can be clearing some karma that you two may have created or had

Helix6 24-11-2020 05:26 PM

Hello

But as I said this is not an ex..we haven't shared anything in this Life.
Maybe from a past Life ?? Should I send him a msg?

Helix6 25-11-2020 03:51 PM

Hello,

I sent him a message.:)
Let's see what happens next!

We didnt even meet 6 years ago...just had some small talk on the dating app and thats all. He was travelling across Europe and we only virtually crossed each other path.
Thats why I feel very strange to suddenly think of him out of nowhere.
And even stranger that he is stalking me for a few weeks /days.
:icon_eek:

I met my TF much later So no link.

I feel like maybe its a soulmate that I crossed path at "bad timing" (even If there is never Bad timing;)) and now its time for our Souls to reconnect?

As my TF blocked me lately, Universe sends me a soulmate just after?

Helix6 25-11-2020 04:04 PM

And yesterday I had a crazy synchronicity with that.
I thought maybe we shared some past Life together? That could explain this feeling of familiarity.

I was thinking of him and suddenly Heard on TV spot "do you believe in reincarnation?" I had the TV spot (car advertising) twice in 10min!!

And its not finished: just after I found the same car advertising in my magazine...on the right side:the car, on the left side : a big Wave rolling on the beach. And guess what...he is a professionnal surfer!! He has exactly the same kind of pictures on his Facebook cover. This is crazy !

Helix6 25-11-2020 06:37 PM

Yesss :) I'll let you Know

Helix6 26-11-2020 03:34 PM

Wooow again a strange sync today!!

I was having lunch with parents and asked them what we should do for Xmas.
My dad said : "we re going to California" (ironically because we wont move anywhere lol).

The soulmate is living in...California. W t f ? :o

Helix6 26-11-2020 08:38 PM

Definitely!! This seems So crazy!

All the signs I described seem to appear in this video:
3 signs that someone is manifesting you :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_fMGUUkBw

Helix6 28-11-2020 12:30 PM

Just found it before to post it, very interesting indeed ! You’re welcome.

New possible sign last evening I was shopping on internet, suddenly I had a thought for him and at the same moment I saw some girls hats on the website with «*crush on you*» wrote on it LOL 😂😂 so crazy and funny

Do you really think he can have a crush remotely on fb?

Helix6 29-11-2020 03:04 PM

Yeaaah :)

Again a crazy thing, yesterday I had a quizz with friends online (trivial pursuit) and the 1st question I had was : "what was the name of the tv series happening at the airport of Los Angeles?@ LOL ! W t f again ����
(For the answer : it is "LAX"... I could have guess but I didnt know this tv series at all).
So LA...located in California again. Crazy !!