Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A Thought (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132477)

hazada guess 14-11-2019 07:56 AM

A Thought

A thought came into my mind as I was falling asleep last night and I thought that I would write it down............God,the omnipresent consciousness is in each one of us.We are all,by our deeds etc,working our way back to the core.What do you all think of that.:smile:

MAYA EL 14-11-2019 10:38 AM

No we are working are way towards being something more then we are right now .. a bird never returns to the eggshell after it has left it and likewise we will continue in growth even after this life passes

hazada guess 14-11-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAYA EL
No we are working are way towards being something more then we are right now .. a bird never returns to the eggshell after it has left it and likewise we will continue in growth even after this life passes

Sorry,I don't mean to be offensive,but when we get to the more stage,where will we be?:smile:

JustASimpleGuy 14-11-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

No we are working are way towards being something more then we are right now

My understanding is the path is working our way towards exactly what we are right now. Stripping away the facade we embrace out of ignorance.

Greenslade 14-11-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
A thought came into my mind as I was falling asleep last night and I thought that I would write it down............God,the omnipresent consciousness is in each one of us.We are all,by our deeds etc,working our way back to the core.What do you all think of that.:smile:

Which is contradictory to so many other beliefs that we are not separate from Source/God/etc. This is the part the mind plays in Spirituality.

hazada guess 14-11-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Everyone,no matter how rich or poor has to pass eventually.It is your soul that progresses,either nearer or further to the divine,according on how you've led your life.

MAYA EL 14-11-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
Everyone,no matter how rich or poor has to pass eventually.It is your soul that progresses,either nearer or further to the divine,according on how you've led your life.

Although I agree that some will pass from this life having not learned what they "should have" but instead waisted the majority of there life on things that are not of fundamental importance. However just as the universe is constantly expanding we as a reflection of creation are also constantly expanding rather that be for better or for worse we are ether making are heaven or are hell but ether way whichever one it is is still an expansion of life.

hazada guess 14-11-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Although I agree that some will pass from this life having not learned what they "should have" but instead waisted the majority of there life on things that are not of fundamental importance. However just as the universe is constantly expanding we as a reflection of creation are also constantly expanding rather that be for better or for worse we are ether making are heaven or are hell but ether way whichever one it is is still an expansion of life.

Confusing.So in the end,we merge with expanding consciousness,or God.:smile:

hazada guess 14-11-2019 01:32 PM

Swings or roundabouts,lol.You don't make me change my mind,so we'll leave it at that.

lemex 14-11-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Is it the universe is learning, expanded learning. How is the idea of one moving nearer or further interpreted, is it as being permanent from some former existing, ie forever unable to move nearer or further after if one is the soul. Much of the former life is determined by chance and randomness in what we are and do here being simply a point in expansion. The soul does not move in a permanent state which would not be far after one 1 life of 70 years. As people can change can not the soul itself change later? It would not be fair if other things expanded and one would be excluded and not allowed to be part or participate in that. No such thing as a wasted life but about learning. Not having learned does not exist imo. All of this happens with only 1 time, 1 chance, 1 opportunity. Now that would not itself be right simply to be a matter of luck! Dare I say soul is learning or even God is to.