Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Book/Resource recommendation for Pleiadians ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138787)

Quodsi 21-01-2021 12:23 AM

Book/Resource recommendation for Pleiadians ?

I am interested to know more about Pleiadians starseed.
Lots of information online, not sure where to start.
Thanks

John32241 27-02-2021 04:10 PM

Hi,

There is a lot of channeled information from Kryon through Lee Carroll about the Pleiadians. I recall a message about starseeds however I do not have a link for that message.

Humanity had its DNA altered by highly evolved races of beings so that we would be like them. The Pleiadians were the most active group. That process is called the creation story.

I am not clear by your request for information exactly what you are looking for. As you say, there is quite a lot of information online about these subjects.

John

Miss Hepburn 27-02-2021 05:14 PM

John...This is a good thing right? --DNA thing.

John32241 28-02-2021 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
John...This is a good thing right? --DNA thing.

Yes it is. There are those who do see it quite differently however. They tend to view most things as exploitative.

The divine plan is for As Below to grow closer to As Above. These DNA alterations were to help accomplish that goal.

John

Quodsi 28-02-2021 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

There is a lot of channeled information from Kryon through Lee Carroll about the Pleiadians. I recall a message about starseeds however I do not have a link for that message.

Humanity had its DNA altered by highly evolved races of beings so that we would be like them. The Pleiadians were the most active group. That process is called the creation story.

I am not clear by your request for information exactly what you are looking for. As you say, there is quite a lot of information online about these subjects.

John

Thanks for the refference

Andromedan2000 15-03-2021 01:49 PM

Namaste,
I have a question friends, where can I find resources/books for Andromedans?

We're very rare species. There is only about 750000 of us are living on earth, so finding books and resources is very hard for us!

So if you can help, help me.

Love and peace

utopiandreamchild 16-03-2021 06:06 AM

ItYe
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quodsi
I am interested to know more about Pleiadians starseed.
Lots of information online, not sure where to start.
Thanks

Go to where your intuition guides you. Choose the knowledges and wisedoms that most attract you. Just let love guide you more or less, if you love it, then it's for you but if not, just let it pass you by, paying no attention to it. Do this til your heart is content and you have all the information you need, give thanks and move on. Next subject. Amen