Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Any one describe the reality of miracle (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112113)

rijhumal 27-03-2017 06:11 PM

Any one describe the reality of miracle

We have seen and there is also anthentic history of miracle done by great saint.can any one tell the boundary of miracles.certain miracles has been performed by great saints.can any impossible things can be made possible by miracle.we had a saint bhagat kanweram who have died but he converted dead child alive.but after this miracle happened .soon he was killed by muslims.A saint who lived and died in a village sherni of india also performed many miracles.but he passed his whole life in that village.can you put your logically answer to clear the mysteries behind these.besides this is there any real saints on earth still who have these powers.if any boday have the recignization of those hidden saints

slowsnake 14-04-2017 01:34 AM

Hello,
What an unusual question?
Most Saints are only granted Sainthood after death,if you look at the catholic church's laws for Sainthood is a very long drawn out process,I am quite sure but not positive that catholic Saints are dead before they aquire "Sainthood", that itself is strange that there are no living Catholic Saints.

But I think ( still not sure ) that India has living Saints as do other eastern religion's and ways of life/thought.

How do you define a Saint,In a way that satisfies both East and West and all religions?

When Mother Teresa was alive and Mohandas Ghandi, they were living saints,Ghandi was a " Mahatma " or saint and Mother is not just a term for a nun of high order but a female version of a Mahatma.
But all living Saints are mainly Eastern,Indian and a lot are female.

Mother Meera was born in 1960,so she is 57 years old,her devotees call her " Amma ",they say she is an Avatar of the Divine Mother,to me that is a Saint.

Hope that helps you!

Kind Regards Billy.

FallingLeaves 14-04-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rijhumal
We have seen and there is also anthentic history of miracle done by great saint.can any one tell the boundary of miracles.certain miracles has been performed by great saints.can any impossible things can be made possible by miracle.we had a saint bhagat kanweram who have died but he converted dead child alive.but after this miracle happened .soon he was killed by muslims.A saint who lived and died in a village sherni of india also performed many miracles.but he passed his whole life in that village.can you put your logically answer to clear the mysteries behind these.besides this is there any real saints on earth still who have these powers.if any boday have the recignization of those hidden saints

I was thinking yesterday that we look at it all wrong, we see many limitations in terms of things that can't happen because (fill in your reason here) and then when someone gets past them we call what they do out of the ordinary and 'miraculous'. When really the truth is that because we see limitations constantly, and we take them seriously, we are then limited by our own desire to not try to go beyond the (perceived) limits. Thus we cannot perceive that what we call 'miraculous' is absolutely the more ordinary thing. It is kinda like giving away your birthright piece by piece, or volunteering to go to jail.

Ground 14-04-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rijhumal
We have seen and there is also anthentic history of miracle done by great saint....

I haven't seen but I hear/read believers talking/writing about it interminably. :laughing7:

dryad 17-04-2017 08:24 PM

A logical explanation.... Sure. There are two ways to accomplish something considered impossible or miraculous. You can ask someone else to do it for you or you can do it yourself.

If your asking someone else that might be praying to god or saints or communicating with elemental spirits or deities. This method has the problem that they might not want to do as you ask. Or depending on who you ask it might come with a price.

If your doing it yourself then you need to understand unity. Then you need to understand duality and how unity manifests into physical reality. Then you need to develop your awareness to be able to "see"(not always visual perception) what it is you want to change since you can't expect to have any precision if you can't tell what your doing. Then you develop the skills to control energy both internal and external to yourself (unity comes in handy here). These skills and perceptions are then combined to effect change in the manifestation of energy into physical reality. When you can do that deliberately and accurately in your chosen field then you have your miracle.

H:O:R:A:C:E 17-04-2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I was thinking yesterday that we look at it all wrong, we see many limitations in terms of things that can't happen because (fill in your reason here) and then when someone gets past them we call what they do out of the ordinary and 'miraculous'. When really the truth is that because we see limitations constantly, and we take them seriously, we are then limited by our own desire to not try to go beyond the (perceived) limits. Thus we cannot perceive that what we call 'miraculous' is absolutely the more ordinary thing. It is kinda like giving away your birthright piece by piece, or volunteering to go to jail.

i agree with this.
:smile:

AshtKerr 17-04-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
What an unusual question?
Most Saints are only granted Sainthood after death,if you look at the catholic church's laws for Sainthood is a very long drawn out process,I am quite sure but not positive that catholic Saints are dead before they aquire "Sainthood", that itself is strange that there are no living Catholic Saints.

But I think ( still not sure ) that India has living Saints as do other eastern religion's and ways of life/thought.

How do you define a Saint,In a way that satisfies both East and West and all religions?

When Mother Teresa was alive and Mohandas Ghandi, they were living saints,Ghandi was a " Mahatma " or saint and Mother is not just a term for a nun of high order but a female version of a Mahatma.
But all living Saints are mainly Eastern,Indian and a lot are female.

Mother Meera was born in 1960,so she is 57 years old,her devotees call her " Amma ",they say she is an Avatar of the Divine Mother,to me that is a Saint.

Hope that helps you!

Kind Regards Billy.

In Catholicism, while you're correct there are no canonized saints who are alive, many saints were called "living saints" while they were alive. A notable example is St. Padre Pio who was a mystic saint and had the charism of bilocation, many people called him a living saint before he died and was canonized.

smewii 21-04-2017 12:41 AM

if the Universe can spawn out of nothingness, why is people so surprised about miracles? we already know scientifically that some things that have no logical, explainable basis, yet there they are... the big bang is one of them like I said, another one is the Gödel's incompleteness theorems... I think that's something our brain just can't understand because it is part of this reality, while some of that which we consider supernatural is not.

FallingLeaves 22-04-2017 10:03 PM

I think even something so simple as counting leaves a lot of room for interpretation. For example, to pile sticks in a pile and then count them you've learned to assume the sticks are going to be the same whether or not they are in the pile. If we lived in a universe where the sticks changed when you put them in the pile versus when you didn't put them in the pile, counting as we know it might not be as obvious.

And that is the trick... figuring out what the limitations are that you assumed were true and then finding out why contrary to popular opinion the assumptions may not hold the water you think they do.

All-Is-Well 23-04-2017 02:33 AM

Miracles can happen from faith. My internal bleeding was miraculously healed in a hospital after I "knew" God could/would heal me if I just accepted it and relaxed.

The doctors were convinced they would need to do surgery on me and I left a day later.