Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125779)

Greenslade 03-11-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Greenslade,

As I'm certain you are aware, given the excellence of your inputs on various forums, the "something that has gone badly wrong" is that we've forgotten Who we really are.

The really strange part, is that we actually chose to "maroon" ourselves on this "Spiritual Island" called Earth, as part of "the plan, the plan" for the unlimited Infinite Essence to experience "limitation"....as us.

The "gift", the really, juicy part of being "here" is how we discover the following, while yet here, as the experiment comes to its inevitable conclusion, wherein we individually and collectively rediscover through the Ascension process, that:

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

We never left the Spiritual World.

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Hi Guthrio


Thank you for the kind words.


We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.


"Huffity puffity, Ringstone Round
If you've never been lost then you've never been found."
Quatermass


We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world. Gotta Love that quote you have there - "“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

guthrio 03-11-2018 09:56 PM

HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
guthrio, Check this out....Entering the Spirit World I think is the subject....William Buhlman....I had never heard of him...but, boy...
is he clear! He has written many books, I see.
It's a long lecture but you know, so what, you can listen to it in sections, right? ( I did find it in someone's post somewhere, maybe here!!)
Love you, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHEtWntLiw


Hi Miss Hepburn,

Personally, I haven't experienced an NDE, or an OBE, or lucid dreaming. I know your own experience far exceeds anything I've encountered in these areas.

I saw William Buhlman's excellent lecture on Entering the Spirit World. I like the feeling he created of a vast frontier just waiting to be explored....not, beyond us, but within us. Rather than the "Go West to find gold awaiting" invitations of yore, it's now "Go Within to find precious knowledge awaiting"!

I was surprised to see that the exploration gleaned from NDEs and OBEs has advanced as it has, from being told by "crazies" silenced within psychiatric institutions for their "own" safety....to being taught by this new breed of explorer to eager, experienced practitioners within dedicated institutions of learning. That is encouraging...

However, I was also struck to hear the word "afterlife" spoken by Buhlman and even displayed in his visual aids. One would think that, by now, given his extensive, personal experience with OBEs, references to an "afterlife", obscures that there is only a continuum, never a cessation, OF Life.

And even stranger was his continual reference to having had numerous "out of body" experiences. This seems to be a holdover of referring to himself as temporarily escaping from "being IN a body"....rather than understanding that his (and our) body is WITHIN our Spirit, as mentioned in the video referenced, below.

Thank you for sharing this with me...

It certainly was exciting to see Mr. Buhlman's progress in the only exploration that truly matters....

I LIKE THAT INVITATION!!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=46

guthrio 03-11-2018 10:24 PM

HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi Guthrio


Thank you for the kind words.


We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.


"Huffity puffity, Ringstone Round
If you've never been lost then you've never been found."
Quatermass


We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world. Gotta Love that quote you have there - "“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"


Greenslade,

Many thanks for your encouraging words, as well.

"“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

When the Elder Gull Chiang spoke those words to Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Jonathan had just experienced the absolute "it always works" verification that his true Spirit lived "everywhere at once across space and time"....even on a planet with "a green sky and a double star for a sun". I mention why in the 1st reference.

The "(and even when you don't)" part came from conversing with a fellow SF member, who reminded me that the Universe always works whether you know how it works or not...as mentioned in the 2nd reference.

Speaking of fellow (sister!) SF members, I hope you peruse the video that Miss Hepburn provided in her post in this thread pertaining to William Buhlman, whose explorations are in the vanguard of efforts to remove the "amnesia" that mankind has been in for far too long! It is about time we regain our Spiritual memories, don't you think?

Thank you again for the reminding me why I do love those words you highlighted. :D

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50 How I Found my Avatar Photo

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=14 You Want, You Get Want

Ziusudra 04-11-2018 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically. It is like hoping to become a Harvard professor just by discussion and without any degree and knowledge. For going to the spiritual world we need preparation and fulfill the following requirements.

1. QUALIFICATION ; Besides practicing some standard form of yoga to burn negative karma, one must be a noble and virtuous person like RAMA. Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROUTE ; Bhagavad Gita describes 8;23-27 Archi route to the spiritual world that requires the knowledge of sun moon and earth's movements and their alignment for reaching to the center of Galaxy and from there to the spiritual world. A diagram and road map is given in the '21st CENTURY BHAGAVAD GITA.

3. ACQUIRING VISA One must regularly pray to the 4Great gods for taking them to the spiritual world and tell family members to utter in ears the mantra given in BG ;7.30 in your ears on the death bed.

This is what one should to for reaching to the spiritual world.


No. You do not need any of that.

You just need to be you, in your physical body with all its senses- that are the precious gifts to you.

You are already and always a spiritual being.
You are here to experience your physical incarnation.
You are not here to reaching back to your true home, the spiritual world,
where your spirit/your soul travels to and from effortlessly.
You are to be present in this physical realm, trusting and knowing that you are from the spiritual world.
Deep inside of your inner being, you already possess the knowledge and road map of the spiritual world.
You just need to accept that truth

So often people exercise various methods to reaching back into the spiritual world..
This is same as a baby trying to go back into its mother's womb.

Not needed. Waste of time and energy.
Try to do something positive that makes difference in this physical world instead.
This physical world needs you.
The spiritual world does not need you to come back into it.
We all will go back there soon enough.

Ziusudra 04-11-2018 04:49 AM

Dup dup dup dup

Greenslade 04-11-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Greenslade,

Many thanks for your encouraging words, as well.

"“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

When the Elder Gull Chiang spoke those words to Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Jonathan had just experienced the absolute "it always works" verification that his true Spirit lived "everywhere at once across space and time"....even on a planet with "a green sky and a double star for a sun". I mention why in the 1st reference.

The "(and even when you don't)" part came from conversing with a fellow SF member, who reminded me that the Universe always works whether you know how it works or not...as mentioned in the 2nd reference.

Speaking of fellow (sister!) SF members, I hope you peruse the video that Miss Hepburn provided in her post in this thread pertaining to William Buhlman, whose explorations are in the vanguard of efforts to remove the "amnesia" that mankind has been in for far too long! It is about time we regain our Spiritual memories, don't you think?

Thank you again for the reminding me why I do love those words you highlighted. :D

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50 How I Found my Avatar Photo

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=14 You Want, You Get Want

Hi Guthrio


You're very welcome.


I've never been much for the Spiritual fairy tales, while they can be inspiring sometimes the inspiration and the reality can be so far apart. But sometimes there comes a time when the fairy tale creeps into the consciousness just the same, often unbidden. The wheels of the Universe turn regardless of whether we know they turn or not, regardless of how we think they turn. For me it's not just the understanding that we are in amnesia it's understanding the reasons for choosing that state of existence, that's what makes us Spiritual because that state of consciousness is a consciousness of it's own. When you are Spirit omnipotence is mundane, that's the irony. When you release the efforts to remove the amnesia the wheels of the Universe have a little more room to turn and the realisation of what you chose to experience and the reasons you chose it becomes clear.


When you are everything that's projected onto Spirit, what's next? You find that 'ultimate' is really stagnation. Perhaps the question for this existence is "Do you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience?" If we made those choices as Spirit, isn't amnesia then Divine Will?

Miss Hepburn 04-11-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi Guthrio
Thank you for the kind words.
We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia.
It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and
I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.

"Huffity puffity, Ringstone Round
If you've never been lost then you've never been found."
Quatermass

We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member
ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world....

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. :smile:
I love it.

Greenslade 05-11-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is one of my favorite posts of yours. :smile:
I love it.

Thank you, Miss H. Much appreciated.


I like to find a place to start, a centre of origin if you like and look out from that point of perspective. This is that place.

guthrio 06-11-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Hi Guthrio


You're very welcome.


I've never been much for the Spiritual fairy tales, while they can be inspiring sometimes the inspiration and the reality can be so far apart. But sometimes there comes a time when the fairy tale creeps into the consciousness just the same, often unbidden. The wheels of the Universe turn regardless of whether we know they turn or not, regardless of how we think they turn. For me it's not just the understanding that we are in amnesia it's understanding the reasons for choosing that state of existence, that's what makes us Spiritual because that state of consciousness is a consciousness of it's own. When you are Spirit omnipotence is mundane, that's the irony. When you release the efforts to remove the amnesia the wheels of the Universe have a little more room to turn and the realisation of what you chose to experience and the reasons you chose it becomes clear.


When you are everything that's projected onto Spirit, what's next? You find that 'ultimate' is really stagnation. Perhaps the question for this existence is "Do you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience?" If we made those choices as Spirit, isn't amnesia then Divine Will?


Greenslade,

It sounds more like a tragic fairy tale than love to want to burden my Spirit with amnesia.

Though it is ironic that we'd have to "remember what we forgot" in order to find out if amnesia is Divine Will?? :D

Greenslade 06-11-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
Greenslade,

It sounds more like a tragic fairy tale than love to want to burden my Spirit with amnesia.

Though it is ironic that we'd have to "remember what we forgot" in order to find out if amnesia is Divine Will?? :D

In Spirit, Spirituality is mundane.


I don't think it's tragic at all, Guthrio, in fact I think it's amazing. You're here so you have burdened your Spirit with amnesia, you have chosen to forget that you are Spirit and you have everything that is projected onto Spirit - Unconditional Love, Christ Consciousness, access to the collective consciousness.... The deed is done and it was done by your Divine Will as Spirit, now all you have to do is to bring your human mind into alignment.



The question is though, if we came here to learn the lessons, evolve Spiritually and yadda yadda, did you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience? And if we are also here for the lessons of others and/or Karmic Agreements, did we Love others also to give them their experience? Yep, it is the irony of Divine Will but isn't it delicious?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums