Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125779)

guthrio 28-10-2018 08:55 PM

HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically. It is like hoping to become a Harvard professor just by discussion and without any degree and knowledge. For going to the spiritual world we need preparation and fulfill the following requirements.

1. QUALIFICATION ; Besides practicing some standard form of yoga to burn negative karma, one must be a noble and virtuous person like RAMA. Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROUTE ; Bhagavad Gita describes 8;23-27 Archi route to the spiritual world that requires the knowledge of sun moon and earth's movements and their alignment for reaching to the center of Galaxy and from there to the spiritual world. A diagram and road map is given in the '21st CENTURY BHAGAVAD GITA.

3. ACQUIRING VISA One must regularly pray to the 4Great gods for taking them to the spiritual world and tell family members to utter in ears the mantra given in BG ;7.30 in your ears on the death bed.

This is what one should to for reaching to the spiritual world.

ALL,

I found a very interesting source called "An Ascension Handbook", of material channeled by a being named Serapis. Rarely does one get a glimpse of the enormity of Creation's majesty than what you are about to peruse...and which each of us is an integral part in ALL OF IT !!

I think that well before the time you reach the Chapter called "Unity Band", beginning on page 190 of 258, where a being named Ariel "offers the following 12-dimensional model to guide us through the dimensions"

....you may ascertain that "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

I leave it to each of you to ascertain just how much! :hug3:

Enjoy!

Reference: https://www.scribd.com/doc/92652386/...Serapis#scribd

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Shakespeare-on...ave-thought-of

Miss Hepburn 28-10-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
ALL,
I found a very interesting source called "An Ascension Handbook", of material channeled by a being named Serapis.
:hug3:
Enjoy!
Reference: https://www.scribd.com/doc/92652386/...Serapis#scribd
of

HEY, I think you got that from ME! :icon_eek:
:biggrin: It is a must read for all people like us!
Tony Stubbs...I just got a 2nd copy in case I have to loan it.

guthrio 29-10-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
HEY, I think you got that from ME! :icon_eek:
:biggrin: It is a must read for all people like us!
Tony Stubbs...I just got a 2nd copy in case I have to loan it.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

I don't know if you loaned it to me but it's one of the best books I've ever read.

...And so relevant for the Ascension path that Earth is on.

We need to spread the news...and let the electrons do the talkin' !!

Miss Hepburn 01-11-2018 02:34 PM

guthrio, Check this out....Entering the Spirit World I think is the subject....William Buhlman....I had never heard of him...but, boy...
is he clear! He has written many books, I see.
It's a long lecture but you know, so what, you can listen to it in sections, right? ( I did find it in someone's post somewhere, maybe here!!)
Love you, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHEtWntLiw

lifensoul 02-11-2018 03:50 AM

Quote:

WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically. It is like hoping to become a Harvard professor just by discussion and without any degree and knowledge. For going to the spiritual world we need preparation and fulfill the following requirements.

1. QUALIFICATION ; Besides practicing some standard form of yoga to burn negative karma, one must be a noble and virtuous person like RAMA. Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROUTE ; Bhagavad Gita describes 8;23-27 Archi route to the spiritual world that requires the knowledge of sun moon and earth's movements and their alignment for reaching to the center of Galaxy and from there to the spiritual world. A diagram and road map is given in the '21st CENTURY BHAGAVAD GITA.

3. ACQUIRING VISA One must regularly pray to the 4Great gods for taking them to the spiritual world and tell family members to utter in ears the mantra given in BG ;7.30 in your ears on the death bed.

This is what one should to for reaching to the spiritual world.

what exactly is your aim op verma? did u actually read bhagavad gita? do you understand its concept?

here is 8.23 to 26. these fall under the category of path after departure. it has nothing to do with requirements to reach spiritual whatever. the requirements are entirely different, hinted in 8.26 you are thoroughly misleading.

O Arjuna, now I shall describe different paths departing
by which, after death, the yogis do or do not come back.
(8.23) Passing gradually, after death, through celestial
controllers of fire, light, daytime, the bright lunar fortnight,
and the six months of the northern solstice of the
sun, yogis who know the Self attain supreme abode (and
do not come back to earth). (8.24) Passing gradually,
after death, through celestial controllers of smoke, night,
the dark lunar fortnight, and the six months of southern
solstice of the sun, the righteous person attains heavenand comes back to earth again. (8.25) The path of light
(of spiritual practice and Self-knowledge) and the
path of darkness (of materialism and ignorance) are
thought to be the world’s two eternal paths. The former
leads to salvation (Mukti, Nirvāna), and the latter
leads to rebirth. (8.26)

next - 7.20, below it is - ur motive remains the same, thoroughly misleading - away from the only couple of things one needs to know and do to reach spiritual goal...which is not engaging with dead spirits...

Persons whose discernment has been
carried away by various desires, impelled by their Kārmic
impression (Samskāra), resort to celestial controllers
and practice various religious rites. (7.20)

what for? whom for? why? do you so love hell that u crave a path to it by consciously and actively following and believing and spreading the exact opposite of what you claim to preach?

in fact you have committed the sin according to 7.20 by stating what you did in your 2nd point. honestly!!!!

btw. did you read quran? did you read the upanishads? obviously you have no knowledge of bhagavad gita and never read it...so i wont mention it, and it also implies that you didnt read the other two either....try to..that is if you are not so deparate to keep your place in hell. the similarities in the take home points are stunning and resonate with the true heart.

lifensoul 02-11-2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

if you know the way to home then tell us the route .

in bg, krishna has referred 'village bums' as 'wicked'. i think the word used by me is modest.

did he? and what is ur defination of village bums? what is ur definition of wicked? where excatly did he make the reference?

lifensoul 02-11-2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Personal views doesn't matter. It is stupidity to hold personal views on science subjects. What is your view on gravity?

just like you do. you not only seem to hold personal views, but you abuse ancient text and what you yourself ascertain to be the rules, by projecting your personal views as those in the texts while the truth is just the opposite.

If it were automatic, God Krishna would't have to tell it in about two chapters in the battle field.

same here too..it should have been "if you werent automatic", krishna, or infact, no poor god would have to beg these humans time and again, repeating the rules of the book of life, like one would to a little child, through what have been put into various religions.

automatic is a robot. a human being automatic is a being who has sold his soul to the devil.

like you are automatic, seem to have no knowledge that you could actually use your brain, mind, your soul a bit to get to the truth, instead of loosing yourself in all but the actual truth, even according to your own claims of what the truth is.

lengthening my message

Greenslade 02-11-2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically.

If we need to reach the Spiritual world, something has gone badly wrong with Spirituality. Or us.

guthrio 02-11-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
guthrio, Check this out....Entering the Spirit World I think is the subject....William Buhlman....I had never heard of him...but, boy...
is he clear! He has written many books, I see.
It's a long lecture but you know, so what, you can listen to it in sections, right? ( I did find it in someone's post somewhere, maybe here!!)
Love you, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHEtWntLiw

Hi Miss Hepburn,

You, yourself, have been the source of resonant truths in this forum for many years.

Your guidance has helped us all immeasurably.

Your poems are awesome, heartfelt inspiration!

I look forward to listening to the lecture you referred me to.

Much love and respect to you, my Friend :smile:

guthrio 02-11-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
If we need to reach the Spiritual world, something has gone badly wrong with Spirituality. Or us.

Hi Greenslade,

As I'm certain you are aware, given the excellence of your inputs on various forums, the "something that has gone badly wrong" is that we've forgotten Who we really are.

The really strange part, is that we actually chose to "maroon" ourselves on this "Spiritual Island" called Earth, as part of "the plan, the plan" for the unlimited Infinite Essence to experience "limitation"....as us.

The "gift", the really, juicy part of being "here" is how we discover the following, while yet here, as the experiment comes to its inevitable conclusion, wherein we individually and collectively rediscover through the Ascension process, that:

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

We never left the Spiritual World.

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm