Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125779)

Shivani Devi 24-10-2018 10:54 AM

It is very difficult to explain, but I think that obligations and expectations go hand in hand, when others try to get you to feel things that you just can't.

I just got through saying in another thread, that my brother also wants me to feel fearful and paranoid of other people, because he also fears for my safety.

Thing is, he has been totally indoctrinated by all of those negative advertisements on pay TV..

"Have you thought about making a will? You never know what is going to happen to you"..."When was the last time you thought about life insurance? Wouldn't it be comforting to know, if something happens to you, your loved ones are taken care of financially?" ..."Have you updated your security system? There are a lot of Thieves out there...and it will give you peace of mind and stop bad things from happening to you..."

It is a whole marketing strategy based upon the FEAR of personal mortality...and if one, like me, doesn't have that fear, what then?

I am not obligated to anybody or anything, because I can see right through the sneaky, underhanded tricks people use to play on another's emotions to sell an idea or commodity...until they run into a human being with a whole different set of emotions to those stereotypical ones they have learned to manipulate.

...and I am still trying to work out why I am like this and cannot fully accept bulls*** as a way of life.

hallow 24-10-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is very difficult to explain, but I think that obligations and expectations go hand in hand, when others try to get you to feel things that you just can't.

I just got through saying in another thread, that my brother also wants me to feel fearful and paranoid of other people, because he also fears for my safety.

Thing is, he has been totally indoctrinated by all of the negative advertisements on pay TV..

"Have you thought about making a will? You never know what is going to happen to you"..."When was the last time you thought about life insurance? Wouldn't it be comforting to know, if something happens to you, your loved ones are taken care of financially?" ..."Have you updated your security system? There are a lot of Thieves out there...and it will give you peace of mind and stop bad things from happening to you..."

It is a whole marketing strategy based upon the FEAR of personal mortality...and if one, like me, doesn't have that fear, what then?

I am not obligated to anybody or anything, because I can see right through the sneaky, underhanded tricks people use to play on another's emotions to sell an idea or commodity...until they run into a human being with a whole different set of emotions to those stereotypical ones they have learned to manipulate.

...and I am still trying to work out why I am like this and cannot fully accept bulls*** as a way of life.

I totally understand! Especially the exception part. I set very high expectations for myself and get hurt when others don't at least try. I know that's not the best way to think but that's just me that's something I am working on to improve. I want to improve that because it might open up another door somewhere. You into the astrology thing at all? I know it really has nothing to do with anything but just asking. There still is a few good and real people out there. If you never play the lottery you'll never win.

Shivani Devi 24-10-2018 12:16 PM

I don't know anything about astrology besides the aspects in my own personal chart and what they all mean....Sorry.

Living up to personal expectations is also a huge issue for my mother, who really has a hard time believing that the Sun does NOT shine out of my anus.

I'd love to have a dollar for every time I get the lecture about how totally disappointed she is in me...So yes, I have told her repeatedly that I am lazy, selfish, inconsiderate, childish, judgmental and I still love who I am regardless...and how it is a pity others cannot.

With that, I always get "don't you have ANY shame?" and I have to ask.."what is shame?":confused:

hallow 24-10-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

I don't know anything about astrology besides the aspects in my own personal chart and what they all mean....Sorry.

Living up to personal expectations is also a huge issue for my mother, who really has a hard time believing that the Sun does NOT shine out of my anus.

I'd love to have a dollar for every time I get the lecture about how totally disappointed she is in me...So yes, I have told her repeatedly that I am lazy, selfish, inconsiderate, childish, judgmental and I still love who I am regardless...and how it is a pity others cannot.

With that, I always get "don't you have ANY shame?" and I have to ask.."what is shame?":confused:

my mother an I didn't get along either, but because of her I learned what not be and do. I'll never forget how it made me feel. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

Baile 24-10-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

From post #1:

1. QUALIFICATION ; Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

Looks like this discussion-topic has officially gone full circle.

Greenslade 25-10-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

You are the answer looking for the question.

iamthat 25-10-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

So your mother and brother expect you to be other than you are.

Perhaps you also expect your mother and brother to be other than they are.

If you want them to love and accept you regardless, perhaps you can begin by loving and accepting them regardless. They are what they are. Maybe if you really accept them, they might surprise you by stopping nagging at you to be different.

Just a thought.

Peace.

Shivani Devi 25-10-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
So your mother and brother expect you to be other than you are.

Perhaps you also expect your mother and brother to be other than they are.

If you want them to love and accept you regardless, perhaps you can begin by loving and accepting them regardless. They are what they are. Maybe if you really accept them, they might surprise you by stopping nagging at you to be different.

Just a thought.

Peace.

Yeah, it is a. Catch 22..

My mother and brother expect me to be someone else and I am also expecting them to be somebody else for not accepting me as I am...So I am not accepting them as they are for not accepting me as I am...and my brain just exploded because I just woke up and had to type that. LOL

Still, all I can say is "this is who I am, take it or leave it" and they will say "you can always change who you are to become a better version of yourself" and I am thinking of getting "thanks, I'll keep that in mind" printed on a t shirt as everything in life can be responded to with that.

Thing is... you would think, that after 50 years, they would come to the realisation that I am not going to change and neither are they...So why do they always make it a topic of conversation when I don't do that? Maybe it is because the topic of conversation is all about me and not about them..

You know, I should start it.." Hi mum and before you say anything, I love myself the way I am, so what do you want to say to me?"

hallow 28-10-2018 03:03 AM

Quote:

Yeah, it is a. Catch 22..

My mother and brother expect me to be someone else and I am also expecting them to be somebody else for not accepting me as I am...So I am not accepting them as they are for not accepting me as I am...and my brain just exploded because I just woke up and had to type that. LOL

Still, all I can say is "this is who I am, take it or leave it" and they will say "you can always change who you are to become a better version of yourself" and I am thinking of getting "thanks, I'll keep that in mind" printed on a t shirt as everything in life can be responded to with that.

Thing is... you would think, that after 50 years, they would come to the realisation that I am not going to change and neither are they...So why do they always make it a topic of conversation when I don't do that? Maybe it is because the topic of conversation is all about me and not about them..

You know, I should start it.." Hi mum and before you say anything, I love myself the way I am, so what do you want to say to me?"

I see a lot of what you mentioned in a lot of families, in mine, my wife's and so on. All that matters is you believe in yourself. Don't amuse them by getting mad.
Look at my signature, :icon_cyclops_ani: :icon_cyclops_ani:

Miss Hepburn 28-10-2018 05:06 PM

Oh my goodness, trouble with my worn out laptop and look at what I missed over here! :D
What an invigorating discussion, funny how posting in caps really does have an effect on the astral body....
oops, I mean mine. :tongue: I could feel the passion!
OPV started a great thread to get people talking ,eh? "Village bums'' was it?
LOL, the BEST! :thumbsup:

I'm really hoping that's true, cuz I don't want any bums or idiots in High Places
when I crossover....(there're enough in this place).

guthrio 28-10-2018 09:55 PM

HOW to REACH to the SPIRITUAL WORLD

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically. It is like hoping to become a Harvard professor just by discussion and without any degree and knowledge. For going to the spiritual world we need preparation and fulfill the following requirements.

1. QUALIFICATION ; Besides practicing some standard form of yoga to burn negative karma, one must be a noble and virtuous person like RAMA. Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROUTE ; Bhagavad Gita describes 8;23-27 Archi route to the spiritual world that requires the knowledge of sun moon and earth's movements and their alignment for reaching to the center of Galaxy and from there to the spiritual world. A diagram and road map is given in the '21st CENTURY BHAGAVAD GITA.

3. ACQUIRING VISA One must regularly pray to the 4Great gods for taking them to the spiritual world and tell family members to utter in ears the mantra given in BG ;7.30 in your ears on the death bed.

This is what one should to for reaching to the spiritual world.

ALL,

I found a very interesting source called "An Ascension Handbook", of material channeled by a being named Serapis. Rarely does one get a glimpse of the enormity of Creation's majesty than what you are about to peruse...and which each of us is an integral part in ALL OF IT !!

I think that well before the time you reach the Chapter called "Unity Band", beginning on page 190 of 258, where a being named Ariel "offers the following 12-dimensional model to guide us through the dimensions"

....you may ascertain that "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

I leave it to each of you to ascertain just how much! :hug3:

Enjoy!

Reference: https://www.scribd.com/doc/92652386/...Serapis#scribd

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Shakespeare-on...ave-thought-of

Miss Hepburn 28-10-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guthrio
ALL,
I found a very interesting source called "An Ascension Handbook", of material channeled by a being named Serapis.
:hug3:
Enjoy!
Reference: https://www.scribd.com/doc/92652386/...Serapis#scribd
of

HEY, I think you got that from ME! :icon_eek:
:biggrin: It is a must read for all people like us!
Tony Stubbs...I just got a 2nd copy in case I have to loan it.

guthrio 29-10-2018 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
HEY, I think you got that from ME! :icon_eek:
:biggrin: It is a must read for all people like us!
Tony Stubbs...I just got a 2nd copy in case I have to loan it.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

I don't know if you loaned it to me but it's one of the best books I've ever read.

...And so relevant for the Ascension path that Earth is on.

We need to spread the news...and let the electrons do the talkin' !!

Miss Hepburn 01-11-2018 03:34 PM

guthrio, Check this out....Entering the Spirit World I think is the subject....William Buhlman....I had never heard of him...but, boy...
is he clear! He has written many books, I see.
It's a long lecture but you know, so what, you can listen to it in sections, right? ( I did find it in someone's post somewhere, maybe here!!)
Love you, my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHEtWntLiw

lifensoul 02-11-2018 04:50 AM

Quote:

WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically. It is like hoping to become a Harvard professor just by discussion and without any degree and knowledge. For going to the spiritual world we need preparation and fulfill the following requirements.

1. QUALIFICATION ; Besides practicing some standard form of yoga to burn negative karma, one must be a noble and virtuous person like RAMA. Spiritual World is a classy place and village bums are not admitted there.

2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROUTE ; Bhagavad Gita describes 8;23-27 Archi route to the spiritual world that requires the knowledge of sun moon and earth's movements and their alignment for reaching to the center of Galaxy and from there to the spiritual world. A diagram and road map is given in the '21st CENTURY BHAGAVAD GITA.

3. ACQUIRING VISA One must regularly pray to the 4Great gods for taking them to the spiritual world and tell family members to utter in ears the mantra given in BG ;7.30 in your ears on the death bed.

what exactly is your aim op verma? did u actually read bhagavad gita? do you understand its concept?

here is 8.23 to 26. these fall under the category of path after departure. it has nothing to do with requirements to reach spiritual whatever. the requirements are entirely different, hinted in 8.26 you are thoroughly misleading.

O Arjuna, now I shall describe different paths departing
by which, after death, the yogis do or do not come back.
(8.23) Passing gradually, after death, through celestial
controllers of fire, light, daytime, the bright lunar fortnight,
and the six months of the northern solstice of the
sun, yogis who know the Self attain supreme abode (and
do not come back to earth). (8.24) Passing gradually,
after death, through celestial controllers of smoke, night,
the dark lunar fortnight, and the six months of southern
solstice of the sun, the righteous person attains heavenand comes back to earth again. (8.25) The path of light
(of spiritual practice and Self-knowledge) and the
path of darkness (of materialism and ignorance) are
thought to be the world’s two eternal paths. The former
leads to salvation (Mukti, Nirvāna), and the latter
leads to rebirth. (8.26)

next - 7.20, below it is - ur motive remains the same, thoroughly misleading - away from the only couple of things one needs to know and do to reach spiritual goal...which is not engaging with dead spirits...

Persons whose discernment has been
carried away by various desires, impelled by their Kārmic
impression (Samskāra), resort to celestial controllers
and practice various religious rites. (7.20)

what for? whom for? why? do you so love hell that u crave a path to it by consciously and actively following and believing and spreading the exact opposite of what you claim to preach?

in fact you have committed the sin according to 7.20 by stating what you did in your 2nd point. honestly!!!!

btw. did you read quran? did you read the upanishads? obviously you have no knowledge of bhagavad gita and never read it...so i wont mention it, and it also implies that you didnt read the other two either....try to..that is if you are not so deparate to keep your place in hell. the similarities in the take home points are stunning and resonate with the true heart.

lifensoul 02-11-2018 04:58 AM

Quote:

if you know the way to home then tell us the route .

in bg, krishna has referred 'village bums' as 'wicked'. i think the word used by me is modest.

did he? and what is ur defination of village bums? what is ur definition of wicked? where excatly did he make the reference?

lifensoul 02-11-2018 05:04 AM

Quote:

Personal views doesn't matter. It is stupidity to hold personal views on science subjects. What is your view on gravity?

just like you do. you not only seem to hold personal views, but you abuse ancient text and what you yourself ascertain to be the rules, by projecting your personal views as those in the texts while the truth is just the opposite.

If it were automatic, God Krishna would't have to tell it in about two chapters in the battle field.

same here too..it should have been "if you werent automatic", krishna, or infact, no poor god would have to beg these humans time and again, repeating the rules of the book of life, like one would to a little child, through what have been put into various religions.

automatic is a robot. a human being automatic is a being who has sold his soul to the devil.

like you are automatic, seem to have no knowledge that you could actually use your brain, mind, your soul a bit to get to the truth, instead of loosing yourself in all but the actual truth, even according to your own claims of what the truth is.

lengthening my message

Greenslade 02-11-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

WE ON SF DISCUSS VARIOUS SUBJECT and hope to reach to the spiritual world by doing so automatically.

If we need to reach the Spiritual world, something has gone badly wrong with Spirituality. Or us.

guthrio 02-11-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

guthrio, Check this out....Entering the Spirit World I think is the subject....William Buhlman....I had never heard of him...but, boy...
It's a long lecture but you know, so what, you can listen to it in sections, right? ( I did find it in someone's post somewhere, maybe here!!)
Love you, my friend.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

You, yourself, have been the source of resonant truths in this forum for many years.

Your guidance has helped us all immeasurably.

Your poems are awesome, heartfelt inspiration!

I look forward to listening to the lecture you referred me to.

Much love and respect to you, my Friend :smile:

guthrio 02-11-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
If we need to reach the Spiritual world, something has gone badly wrong with Spirituality. Or us.

Hi Greenslade,

As I'm certain you are aware, given the excellence of your inputs on various forums, the "something that has gone badly wrong" is that we've forgotten Who we really are.

The really strange part, is that we actually chose to "maroon" ourselves on this "Spiritual Island" called Earth, as part of "the plan, the plan" for the unlimited Infinite Essence to experience "limitation"....as us.

The "gift", the really, juicy part of being "here" is how we discover the following, while yet here, as the experiment comes to its inevitable conclusion, wherein we individually and collectively rediscover through the Ascension process, that:

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

We never left the Spiritual World.

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Greenslade 03-11-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Hi Greenslade,

As I'm certain you are aware, given the excellence of your inputs on various forums, the "something that has gone badly wrong" is that we've forgotten Who we really are.

The really strange part, is that we actually chose to "maroon" ourselves on this "Spiritual Island" called Earth, as part of "the plan, the plan" for the unlimited Infinite Essence to experience "limitation"....as us.

The "gift", the really, juicy part of being "here" is how we discover the following, while yet here, as the experiment comes to its inevitable conclusion, wherein we individually and collectively rediscover through the Ascension process, that:

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

We never left the Spiritual World.

Reference: http://www.thechristmind.org/nutshell.htm

Hi Guthrio

Thank you for the kind words.

We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.

"Huffity puffity, Ringstone Round
If you've never been lost then you've never been found."
Quatermass

We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world. Gotta Love that quote you have there - "“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

guthrio 03-11-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Love you, my friend.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

Personally, I haven't experienced an NDE, or an OBE, or lucid dreaming. I know your own experience far exceeds anything I've encountered in these areas.

I saw William Buhlman's excellent lecture on Entering the Spirit World. I like the feeling he created of a vast frontier just waiting to be explored....not, beyond us, but within us. Rather than the "Go West to find gold awaiting" invitations of yore, it's now "Go Within to find precious knowledge awaiting"!

I was surprised to see that the exploration gleaned from NDEs and OBEs has advanced as it has, from being told by "crazies" silenced within psychiatric institutions for their "own" safety....to being taught by this new breed of explorer to eager, experienced practitioners within dedicated institutions of learning. That is encouraging...

However, I was also struck to hear the word "afterlife" spoken by Buhlman and even displayed in his visual aids. One would think that, by now, given his extensive, personal experience with OBEs, references to an "afterlife", obscures that there is only a continuum, never a cessation, OF Life.

And even stranger was his continual reference to having had numerous "out of body" experiences. This seems to be a holdover of referring to himself as temporarily escaping from "being IN a body"....rather than understanding that his (and our) body is WITHIN our Spirit, as mentioned in the video referenced, below.

Thank you for sharing this with me...

It certainly was exciting to see Mr. Buhlman's progress in the only exploration that truly matters....

I LIKE THAT INVITATION!!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=46

guthrio 03-11-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Hi Guthrio

We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia. It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.

Quatermass

We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world. Gotta Love that quote you have there - "“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

Greenslade,

Many thanks for your encouraging words, as well.

"“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

When the Elder Gull Chiang spoke those words to Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Jonathan had just experienced the absolute "it always works" verification that his true Spirit lived "everywhere at once across space and time"....even on a planet with "a green sky and a double star for a sun". I mention why in the 1st reference.

The "(and even when you don't)" part came from conversing with a fellow SF member, who reminded me that the Universe always works whether you know how it works or not...as mentioned in the 2nd reference.

Speaking of fellow (sister!) SF members, I hope you peruse the video that Miss Hepburn provided in her post in this thread pertaining to William Buhlman, whose explorations are in the vanguard of efforts to remove the "amnesia" that mankind has been in for far too long! It is about time we regain our Spiritual memories, don't you think?

Thank you again for the reminding me why I do love those words you highlighted. :D

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50 How I Found my Avatar Photo

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=14 You Want, You Get Want

Ziusudra 04-11-2018 04:49 AM

Quote:

No. You do not need any of that.

You just need to be you, in your physical body with all its senses- that are the precious gifts to you.

You are already and always a spiritual being.
You are here to experience your physical incarnation.
You are not here to reaching back to your true home, the spiritual world,
where your spirit/your soul travels to and from effortlessly.
You are to be present in this physical realm, trusting and knowing that you are from the spiritual world.
Deep inside of your inner being, you already possess the knowledge and road map of the spiritual world.
You just need to accept that truth

So often people exercise various methods to reaching back into the spiritual world..
This is same as a baby trying to go back into its mother's womb.

Not needed. Waste of time and energy.
Try to do something positive that makes difference in this physical world instead.
This physical world needs you.
The spiritual world does not need you to come back into it.
We all will go back there soon enough.

Ziusudra 04-11-2018 04:49 AM

Dup dup dup dup

Greenslade 04-11-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Greenslade,

Many thanks for your encouraging words, as well.

"“It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)"

When the Elder Gull Chiang spoke those words to Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Jonathan had just experienced the absolute "it always works" verification that his true Spirit lived "everywhere at once across space and time"....even on a planet with "a green sky and a double star for a sun". I mention why in the 1st reference.

The "(and even when you don't)" part came from conversing with a fellow SF member, who reminded me that the Universe always works whether you know how it works or not...as mentioned in the 2nd reference.

Speaking of fellow (sister!) SF members, I hope you peruse the video that Miss Hepburn provided in her post in this thread pertaining to William Buhlman, whose explorations are in the vanguard of efforts to remove the "amnesia" that mankind has been in for far too long! It is about time we regain our Spiritual memories, don't you think?

Thank you again for the reminding me why I do love those words you highlighted. :D

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50 How I Found my Avatar Photo

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=14 You Want, You Get Want

Hi Guthrio

You're very welcome.

I've never been much for the Spiritual fairy tales, while they can be inspiring sometimes the inspiration and the reality can be so far apart. But sometimes there comes a time when the fairy tale creeps into the consciousness just the same, often unbidden. The wheels of the Universe turn regardless of whether we know they turn or not, regardless of how we think they turn. For me it's not just the understanding that we are in amnesia it's understanding the reasons for choosing that state of existence, that's what makes us Spiritual because that state of consciousness is a consciousness of it's own. When you are Spirit omnipotence is mundane, that's the irony. When you release the efforts to remove the amnesia the wheels of the Universe have a little more room to turn and the realisation of what you chose to experience and the reasons you chose it becomes clear.

When you are everything that's projected onto Spirit, what's next? You find that 'ultimate' is really stagnation. Perhaps the question for this existence is "Do you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience?" If we made those choices as Spirit, isn't amnesia then Divine Will?

Miss Hepburn 04-11-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Hi Guthrio
We are Gods in amnesia as much as - being humans - we are a species in amnesia.
It's been said that if you don't know where you've come from you don't know where you're going, and
I think that as both human beings and Spiritual beings we're a little lost.

Quatermass

We are the ones we have been waiting for. When we re-connect, re-discover and re-member
ourselves we'll come to the realisation that we are the Spirit world....

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. :smile:
I love it.

Greenslade 05-11-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

This is one of my favorite posts of yours. :smile:
I love it.

Thank you, Miss H. Much appreciated.

I like to find a place to start, a centre of origin if you like and look out from that point of perspective. This is that place.

guthrio 06-11-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Hi Guthrio

You're very welcome.

I've never been much for the Spiritual fairy tales, while they can be inspiring sometimes the inspiration and the reality can be so far apart. But sometimes there comes a time when the fairy tale creeps into the consciousness just the same, often unbidden. The wheels of the Universe turn regardless of whether we know they turn or not, regardless of how we think they turn. For me it's not just the understanding that we are in amnesia it's understanding the reasons for choosing that state of existence, that's what makes us Spiritual because that state of consciousness is a consciousness of it's own. When you are Spirit omnipotence is mundane, that's the irony. When you release the efforts to remove the amnesia the wheels of the Universe have a little more room to turn and the realisation of what you chose to experience and the reasons you chose it becomes clear.

When you are everything that's projected onto Spirit, what's next? You find that 'ultimate' is really stagnation. Perhaps the question for this existence is "Do you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience?" If we made those choices as Spirit, isn't amnesia then Divine Will?

Greenslade,

It sounds more like a tragic fairy tale than love to want to burden my Spirit with amnesia.

Though it is ironic that we'd have to "remember what we forgot" in order to find out if amnesia is Divine Will?? :D

Greenslade 06-11-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Greenslade,

It sounds more like a tragic fairy tale than love to want to burden my Spirit with amnesia.

Though it is ironic that we'd have to "remember what we forgot" in order to find out if amnesia is Divine Will?? :D

In Spirit, Spirituality is mundane.

I don't think it's tragic at all, Guthrio, in fact I think it's amazing. You're here so you have burdened your Spirit with amnesia, you have chosen to forget that you are Spirit and you have everything that is projected onto Spirit - Unconditional Love, Christ Consciousness, access to the collective consciousness.... The deed is done and it was done by your Divine Will as Spirit, now all you have to do is to bring your human mind into alignment.

The question is though, if we came here to learn the lessons, evolve Spiritually and yadda yadda, did you Love yourself enough to give yourself this experience? And if we are also here for the lessons of others and/or Karmic Agreements, did we Love others also to give them their experience? Yep, it is the irony of Divine Will but isn't it delicious?

guthrio 06-11-2018 09:56 PM

Greenslade

..... Mundane may be for some, but I don't consider anything mundane to be part of my path.

I do understand your point about learning the lessons that need to be absorbed and applied, with love and with wisdom.

For me that journey is anything but mundane, it's magnificent!

...part of which is receiving guidance along the way to use or just save for another day.

I thank you for both :smile:

OPVerma 07-11-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziusudra
No. You do not need any of that.

You just need to be you, in your physical body with all its senses- that are the precious gifts to you.

You are already and always a spiritual being.
You are here to experience your physical incarnation.
You are not here to reaching back to your true home, the spiritual world,
where your spirit/your soul travels to and from effortlessly.
You are to be present in this physical realm, trusting and knowing that you are from the spiritual world.
Deep inside of your inner being, you already possess the knowledge and road map of the spiritual world.
You just need to accept that truth

So often people exercise various methods to reaching back into the spiritual world..
This is same as a baby trying to go back into its mother's womb.

Not needed. Waste of time and energy.
Try to do something positive that makes difference in this physical world instead.
This physical world needs you.
The spiritual world does not need you to come back into it.
We all will go back there soon enough.

For Ziusudra

We can live our life without education and without spirituality or in other words we can waste our life like a village bum. Those who are classy they would not like to see such a person next to them reaching to the spiritual world automatically, as per your theory. I think all bonafide religions specify certain spiritual practices and code of life for attaining the goal.

Greenslade 07-11-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Greenslade

..... Mundane may be for some, but I don't consider anything mundane to be part of my path.

I do understand your point about learning the lessons that need to be absorbed and applied, with love and with wisdom.

For me that journey is anything but mundane, it's magnificent!

...part of which is receiving guidance along the way to use or just save for another day.

I thank you for both :smile:

Sometimes I need a fresh perspective on things so I come up with these little ditties once in a while, they have this uncanny knack of setting my head on fire. The upshot of that one is to dispel the idea that anything in the Universe has its own inherent meaning and that if anything has any meaning it's the one we chose to attach to it. For me, that's quite liberating. It's kind of like getting away from the mindset of burning in hell if we don't obey the religious rules. That way, I can poke in the undergrowth at the side of the Path to see what jumps out to bite me on the backside.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing that putting it in a fruit salad is not clever.

Philosophy is wondering if ketchup is a smoothie.

Namaste Guthrio - the screwed up in me acknowledges the screwed up in you. :hug3:

Greenslade 07-11-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

We can live our life without education and without spirituality or in other words we can waste our life like a village bum. Those who are classy they would not like to see such a person next to them reaching to the spiritual world automatically, as per your theory. I think all bonafide religions specify certain spiritual practices and code of life for attaining the goal.

God made man, man made religion and all of its rules, regulations......

“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…”
Haile Selassie I

You'd be surprised how much Christ Consciousness "village bums" can have, and how much our words reflect our consciousness.

guthrio 07-11-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Sometimes I need a fresh perspective on things so I come up with these little ditties once in a while, they have this uncanny knack of setting my head on fire. The upshot of that one is to dispel the idea that anything in the Universe has its own inherent meaning and that if anything has any meaning it's the one we chose to attach to it. For me, that's quite liberating. It's kind of like getting away from the mindset of burning in hell if we don't obey the religious rules. That way, I can poke in the undergrowth at the side of the Path to see what jumps out to bite me on the backside.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing that putting it in a fruit salad is not clever.

Philosophy is wondering if ketchup is a smoothie.

Namaste Guthrio - the screwed up in me acknowledges the screwed up in you. :hug3:

Brother Greenslade,

....considering the smorgasbord of "food for thought" you just provided, let's do lunch sometime! I'm hungry for more!! :tongue:

Namaste

Greenslade 09-11-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Brother Greenslade,

....considering the smorgasbord of "food for thought" you just provided, let's do lunch sometime! I'm hungry for more!! :tongue:

Namaste

You've forgotten one thing, my dear Guthrio. The smorgasborg of the food for thought can only happen in the capacity of the observer's/diner's capacity to both recognise, consume and enjoy it it.

guthrio 09-11-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

You've forgotten one thing, my dear Guthrio. The smorgasborg of the food for thought can only happen in the capacity of the observer's/diner's capacity to both recognise, consume and enjoy it it.

....now THAT'S delicious! I didn't realize just how delicious your sense of humor is, which is also pretty wry (though I wonder if you were "bread" that way). :wink:

As for me, I would indeed enjoy a tasty repast of fruit salad, with tomotoes, a touch of ketchup, and a few sprinkles of "ditty" to spice it all up, Brother Greenslade.

It's not often I get to relish when "the screwed up in me gets to acknowledge the screwed up in you", and others in this wonderful forum of travelers.

Namaste to all....:hug:

Greenslade 10-11-2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

....now THAT'S delicious! I didn't realize just how delicious your sense of humor is, which is also pretty wry (though I wonder if you were "bread" that way). :wink:

As for me, I would indeed enjoy a tasty repast of fruit salad, with tomotoes, a touch of ketchup, and a few sprinkles of "ditty" to spice it all up, Brother Greenslade.

It's not often I get to relish when "the screwed up in me gets to acknowledge the screwed up in you", and others in this wonderful forum of travelers.

Namaste to all....:hug:

It's been said that if you don't know where you come from you don't know where you're going. I have my mother's Spirituality and my father's outlook on Life. He was a no-nonsense farm boy, he was - as they say in Doric - hallyracket, which doesn't translate too well but it roughly means gung ho. I guess I have a hallyracket Spirituality and as I've never been accused of being wise, your repast would be an excellent metaphor for... the flock of starlings/beliefs in my head.

If you relish the screwed up then it means you have come into harmonic alignment with it and acknowledged its existence instead of spending energy trying to banish it. And isn't that an act of Divine Will if you are indeed Spirit?

Miss Hepburn 10-11-2018 04:07 PM

You 2 are pretty cute. :wink:

guthrio 10-11-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

You 2 are pretty cute. :wink:

.....that makes three of us, Dear Lady

Hallyrackets 'r us :smile: